751 users online (158 members and 593 guests)  

Websleuths News

Unhappy SC teen killed on highway named in father's memory

WELLFORD, S.C. – Aaron Hill knew the road well, and not just because it was the route he took to high school every day. The five-mile stretch of highway was named in memory of his father, a soldier killed by a roadside bomb in Afghanistan in 2008.

But on his way to class Thursday morning, the 18-year-old senior was killed when a pickup truck crossed the center line and smashed head-on into his car, authorities said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110409/..._highway_death

May he and his father RIP and may the Lord comfort his family, in Jesus' Name, amen.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    O my Gosh.. that poor family.

How terribly sad. Offering prayers for this family.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Oh my incredibly sad

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family & friends.

The Wellford area will always hold a special place in my heart. Many years ago, driving from PA to GA for college, my car broke down. A man picked me up, took me to the next exit and waited with me until a tow truck came. The man in the truck got my car and towed it to an old closed service station, where his two sons met us. The older son was supposed to take the younger son (special needs) fishing, but they spent the afternoon working on my car--charging me only $60 for parts. The older son was able to tell me that the engine in my car was actually not the correct one for a Mustang--it should have been in a Ford Ranger. He knew that because he worked for Ford in Detroit and helped to design the Ranger engine. (angels, they were)
    People down there take care of each other.

RIP

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    That is just tragic...

And this makes it worse...

bbm

The cause of the crash was under investigation, and no immediate charges were filed. But state officials said White did not have a valid license, having lost it nearly a year ago for too many violations. He had been issued 14 tickets since 2003, most of them for speeding.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110409/..._highway_death
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I don't understand. why are there no charges filed yet? he had no license and committed vehicular manslaughter, right? My thoughts and prayers are with his family
    Find Brian Shaffer!!
    www.findbrianshaffer.com

Janet Christiansen, Kaiden, and Family, justice WILL prevail!

JUSTICE FOR AMBER!

~*Cancel my subscription, I'm THROUGH with your issues*~

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    My thoughts and prayers go out to the family & friends.

The Wellford area will always hold a special place in my heart. Many years ago, driving from PA to GA for college, my car broke down. A man picked me up, took me to the next exit and waited with me until a tow truck came. The man in the truck got my car and towed it to an old closed service station, where his two sons met us. The older son was supposed to take the younger son (special needs) fishing, but they spent the afternoon working on my car--charging me only $60 for parts. The older son was able to tell me that the engine in my car was actually not the correct one for a Mustang--it should have been in a Ford Ranger. He knew that because he worked for Ford in Detroit and helped to design the Ranger engine. (angels, they were)
    People down there take care of each other.

RIP
    What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing with us. Perhaps we should start of thread of stories like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angels_Not_Forgotten View Post
    I don't understand. why are there no charges filed yet? he had no license and committed vehicular manslaughter, right? My thoughts and prayers are with his family
    I saw a headline somewhere today saying he was finally charged. I did not get the details, though.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.