GUILTY OH - Teacher & coach Matthew Fisher arrested for child *advertiser censored*/Italian tip

Missizzy

Reaction score
Can I just say that the comment, "no area children involved" never fails to floor me. I don't care where a child lives or what they look like, a child is a child. Is this comment supposed to tamp down local hysteria? Doesn't fly with me. FWIW, this is the very first time I've seen a tip off by Italian police.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...cing-child-*advertiser censored*-charges.html

Teacher is facing child-*advertiser censored* charges
No area children are thought to be involved in case

"A tip by Italian police led to the arrest of a Reynoldsburg High School teacher and coach, who admitted to federal agents yesterday that he accessed child *advertiser censored* several times a week, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court.

Agents searched the Pickerington home of Matthew R. Fisher, 33, who has been a high-school social-studies teacher for a decade. This year, he also began coaching the districtwide eighth-grade girls basketball team..."

and

"...Agents seized five computers and other storage devices, one of which "contained a prepubescent female performing oral sex on an adult male," according to the complaint. Fisher told the agents that investigators would find "hundreds of images and dozens of videos containing child *advertiser censored*" on his computers, some of which involved adult men having sex with girls...."

more at link (plus over 100 comments)

ETA: I read through all 114 comments--primarily bickering about unions. There were two comments by friends of the accused, both of which said that the real villain is the site that puts child *advertiser censored* on the internet. One also claimed that the man also did it only once. I don't think so.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/conten...after-child-*advertiser censored*-charge.html

Reynoldsburg [OH] teacher resigns after child-*advertiser censored* charge

"A Reynoldsburg High School teacher has resigned after being arrested this month at his home and charged with receiving child *advertiser censored*.

The school board approved Matthew R. Fisher's resignation at a meeting yesterday. Fisher, 33, had been a high-school social-studies teacher for a decade and started coaching an eighth-grade [GIRLS] basketball team this year. He was paid $54,800 a year, plus a coach's stipend. Thanks to a tip by Italian police, federal agents searched Fisher's Pickerington home on April 7. Fisher admitted to agents that he accessed child *advertiser censored* several times a week...."

more at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back