686 users online (66 members and 620 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

Troy Roberts "goes inside" the defense of Casey Anthony.

The trailer (under "Coming Up") is "Pro-Casey"!!... Mark your calendars and lets guess what they'll say.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

(My guess): Cheney Mason will tell us (in a drawwl) that nothing puts KC at the scene.
    "If you want happiness for an hour ? take a nap.
    If you want happiness for a day ? go fishing.
    If you want happiness for a year ? inherit a fortune.
    If you want happiness for a lifetime ? help someone else."
    Chinese Proverb

I knew someone would start a thread. Thanks. Whoa, just caught it at end of tonight's show. It sounds slanted already. Hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    Troy Roberts "goes inside" the defense of Casey Anthony.

The trailer (under "Coming Up") is "Pro-Casey"!!... Mark your calendars and lets guess what they'll say.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/48hours/main3410.shtml

(My guess): Cheney Mason will tell us (in a drawwl) that nothing puts KC at the scene.
    I watched the trailer, and from what I could determine from what was shown..........this is definitely going to be a pro-defense episode.
    My posts are my opinion..........

I refuse to watch this.

I have always respected 48 hours, but for them to do something that even resembles a mock jury less than a month before jury selection is to begin is completely irresponsible!

As for LKB... If she was so convinced that there was no forensic evidence... why did she leave this case? Why does she feel the need to go on a national television show and still support Casey when she could have easily remained on the defense and proven that there is no forensic evidence to an actual jury and not some mock jury of people who are not seeing even half the evidence in this case!

I knew the media circus would start back up once this trial got closer... and they could do pro-Casey stories all they want... but to have potential jurors see that these men and women feel there is not enough evidence to convict Casey is irresponsible... even if it turns out that all these people WOULD convict Casey of first degree murder... it's irresponsible for potential jurors to see that these men and women WOULD convict her!

Couldn't they have waited until the trial ended and there was a conclusion to the case? It's not like this is JBR's case where there probably won't ever be a resolution so there's no point in waiting for one. The trial is happening in May, and is supposed to last 8 weeks, right? Or am I getting that number from a different trial? Regardless, it should be over by the time summer ends, and then they can air a 48 Hours special about the case and the trial before 2011 comes to a close.

wow

I can't believe they are gonna air this right now.
    It could have at least waited until after the jury was picked.
    I am stunned.

I can't wait to see this.

I watched the " 48 Hours: Hard Evidence" tonight. It was a repeat from last year. I thought it was pretty fair. They showed a lot of incriminating stuff, but they also gave a lot of time to the original dream team.

"no dna, no fingerprints, no eyewitnesses, no cause of death.. NO DIRECT EVIDENCE TYING IT TO CASEY. "

But this new trailer looks disgusting. imo
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I just switched tv channels and am looking at the old 48 hour special, about this case that aired many months ago. The one when Linda Kenny Baden was still on the case. Biaz sure rubs me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Cayleefan View Post
    I just switched tv channels and am looking at the old 48 hour special, about this case that aired many months ago. The one when Linda Kenny Baden was still on the case. Biaz sure rubs me the wrong way.
    Yes, I am watching it again too. Linda Kenny Baden was like a bulldog. Why isn't she on the case anymore? I am surprised.

Thanks for starting the new thread. I had bumped the earlier thread after seeing this preview at the end of tonight's show. I can't begin to tell you how it knocked the stuffing out of me; it angered me so. IMO this is more about the money than the truth. I didn't watch the last show, not sure I'll watch this one.

I'll watch it (if I can member). Not even 48hrs can lipstick a pig. I wanna see just what they do have to say and what they get right/wrong. Can't believe how wrong some peeps get the facts wrong and say it like it is true. BTW--would one call that a lie or a half truth?
    GA: "...I mean I’m not a stupid guy...”
    Det. Hussey: “I think you’re, I think you’re a guy that knows a lot about a lot of things, George.”
    (LE interview 8-4-08)

"THE MAN OF THE HOUR"
    4/2/09 Jose B.
    "I'm Sorry??? What Law School did you go to Kathy???"

WEll, now that I have thought about it further, it MIGHT be a very good thing for the prosecution. Maybe it will show them the pitfalls. IF this fake jury presentation is one in which the jury votes not guilty, then it is a perfect time for the state to figure out HOW that could happen.

West coast here............they're showing the 48 Hours - The Untold Story of Caylee Anthony, that originally aired in 2009.

I noticed a little bit of updating, referring to Brad Conway in the past tense as "the Anthony's attorney at that time."
    My posts are my opinion..........

Well, they're billing it as a look into the defense...but I have to tell ya, this does not come at a good time. I don't want to see anything interfering with jury selection. I pray that no one in the state of Florida is at home next Saturday night otherwise this could be one nightmare of a process. It wouldn't surprise me if the State questions potential jurors as to whether or not they viewed the show. Let's not also forget that 48 Hours paid for this. It's not, IMO, pro-Caylee.
    So why doesn't JL sit near Cindy any longer? Is he trying to portray the show as being unbiased? Too late for that. MOO

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast