463 users online (60 members and 403 guests)  

Websleuths News

North East United States

Tyler Perry's Promise to GA grandma whose house burnt down

tyler perry kept his promise to a grandma in georgia that he'd buy her a new house after her old one burned down. the grandma has a lot of grandchildren she takes care of and is 88 years old.

here's a different link.

i thought it was real sweet of tyler, as his own mom passed in 2009 and he really has a heart!

I really like him, I enjoy his movies, his humble attitude, his giving nature and his honesty in confronting the issue of sexual abuse in his past. As a man, let alone a black man, that topic is so taboo and so little raised in the public eye. I had a great deal of respect for him discussing such a painful part of his childhood so openly.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.
    I love Tyler Perry! For many of the same reasons listed above by tlcox. He's a great man.

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE his Madea movies. Funny Funny Funny!!!!!

Doing this for this elderly lady is so sweet and shows what a class act Tylor is.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    and what a great example he's setting for those kids, who apparently don't have parents in their lives ...

I believe this one thing he has done will have a huge ripple effect!