1193 users online (224 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

Pupils made to eat cow dung in class

Education authorities in southern India have suspended a teacher for forcing his students to eat cow dung.

It's believed the teacher imposed the punishment because pupils laughed when he fell off a chair while sleeping in the classroom.

The teacher, Basavarajappa, has been accused of ordering a student to bring cow dung into the classroom and making his colleagues eat it - four times.

Parents made complaints to the management of the government school at Arundi after the children refused to attend classes.

When the school management apparently failed to act on the complaints, the parents took the matter to education officials who ordered the teacher's suspension.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1119613.html?menu=

Would that be holy s**t????

sorry couldn't resist
    bad ravenmad

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmad
    Would that be holy s**t????

sorry couldn't resist
    bad ravenmad

You know, maybe I wasn't a very good student, but there's no way it heck some teacher is going to get me to eat cow poop. If they couldn't get me to do math, there's no way I'd do that!

Cow Dung

Probably tasted better than the tapioca we had every thursday,still makes me raetch to think about it and it was... er years ago.

'England confides that every man will do his duty'".

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh
    Probably tasted better than the tapioca we had every thursday,still makes me raetch to think about it and it was... er years ago.
    Oh - the horrors of school lunch! We had this nasty concoction - they called it "hamburger gravy," but for all I know, it was really cow dung.

Yakwoman
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

My daughter absolutely refuses to eat anything that comes from school. Looking back, my high school had really good food because a private company was hired and they had different sections like a salad bar, grille, buffet, etc. It was way better than normal.