Baez- get on that pig and hold tight....

That song should be the DT's theme. Great article. Regarding Baez's quote of Dr. Wise, I really appreciated that being pointed out, I had assumed that Baez was misquoting, or mis-understanding, but that verifies it.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:AIIIIGHHH!!! Now I can't get that song out of my head!!!

Just cannot say enough how appreciative I am of all those who actually do the legwork to check references, compare documentation, research claims, and keep up with all the changing testimony in this case !

Val does do such a good job, and the people here equally as dedicated ensure that we all have the facts at our fingertips.

Great Article, fantastic explanation, and wonderful references.

:great:

OMG!...Could not stop laughing. Loved the part about the correspondence course on forensics, but I gotta tell ya...I think that Baez's time out in Chicago was his crash course...and even then he was picking and choosing what he wanted to know. Notice I didn't say "learn" because it's quite evident that Baez has learned nothing about forensics. Can someone hazard a guess? Do you think Baez is reading someone else's words?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back