1525 users online (293 members and 1232 guests)  


Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Should Adam Baker be allowed to leave the United States?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, AB should be allowed to return to Australia.

    24 15.38%
  • No, AB should not be allowed to leave the USA.

    124 79.49%
  • I am unsure.

    8 5.13%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 60 of 60
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    3rd rock from the ☼
    Posts
    1,039
    What a silly article IMO. This investigation is STILL ONGOING.

    Also, I agree. That's not journalism. And WT* is a "wholesale idiot" ? Do people in NC buy idiots these days?! Sheesh!

    Nothing in association? Maybe they forgot about all the lies to LE beginning with the 911 call. Why didn't he tell the horrific truth then is he was so stupid and victimized and feared for his life? BECAUSE HE ISN'T a VICTIM.

    "A senior source said Adam Baker would almost certainly never be charged in association with his daughter's death"

    Perhaps the article tries to make AB more "comfortable" (than he already is), unsuspecting, and lax-- while he's out walking around with his little ankle monitor, yacking it up with his "buddies". (yes he is)

    One never knows...

    IMO

    Sadly, the fact remains that more of Zahra is still out there. Important parts. And they are still being looked for (not just by NC LE). And thousands of pieces of evidence recovered are still being studied. The truth WILL all come out and EVERYONE involved in obstructing justice as well as committing crimes (of ANY kind) will meet their fate. No matter how long it takes. There are always twists and turns and everyone will have their opinions. In the end its Justice for Zahra that really matters to me. Not the opinions of non-journalists.

    Justice is coming sweet Zahra! And I'm sure Zahra is holding Caylee's hand right now while she waits for justice 1st. Zahra IS next.

    </end rant>


    Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

    RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Black Hills
    Posts
    6,243
    Quote Originally Posted by NoeticSoul View Post
    What a silly article IMO. This investigation is STILL ONGOING.

    Also, I agree. That's not journalism. And WT* is a "wholesale idiot" ? Do people in NC buy idiots these days?! Sheesh!

    Nothing in association? Maybe they forgot about all the lies to LE beginning with the 911 call. Why didn't he tell the horrific truth then is he was so stupid and victimized and feared for his life? BECAUSE HE ISN'T a VICTIM.

    "A senior source said Adam Baker would almost certainly never be charged in association with his daughter's death"

    Perhaps the article tries to make AB more "comfortable" (than he already is), unsuspecting, and lax-- while he's out walking around with his little ankle monitor, yacking it up with his "buddies". (yes he is)

    One never knows...

    IMO

    Sadly, the fact remains that more of Zahra is still out there. Important parts. And they are still being looked for (not just by NC LE). And thousands of pieces of evidence recovered are still being studied. The truth WILL all come out and EVERYONE involved in obstructing justice as well as committing crimes (of ANY kind) will meet their fate. No matter how long it takes. There are always twists and turns and everyone will have their opinions. In the end its Justice for Zahra that really matters to me. Not the opinions of non-journalists.

    Justice is coming sweet Zahra! And I'm sure Zahra is holding Caylee's hand right now while she waits for justice 1st. Zahra IS next.

    </end rant>
    BBM Thanks for that info, I was wondering if there was still a concerted effort to find her remains.

    ****
    http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    ****
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

    www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    ****
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    3rd rock from the ☼
    Posts
    1,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    BBM Thanks for that info, I was wondering if there was still a concerted effort to find her remains.

    A plethora of different avenues/places/people/TIPS are continuing to be investigated and I thank God & any and every Higher Power that there is no Sunshine Law that exists in NC. Had they NOT existed in FL I think that we wouldn't be coming to grips with a murderer walking free this Sunday.



    Life is an Echo. Everything comes back; the good, the evil, the truth, the false. Karma escapes no one.

    RIP Zahra Baker, Caylee Anthony, Hannah Graham
    Where are You? Elizabeth Thomas, Bob Harrod, Kyron Horman, Stacy Peterson, Susan Powell, Deorr Kunz
    Justice for Abigail Williams and Liberty German

  4. #49
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,172
    I just started reading about this case. Does anyone know why Adam was not charged with anything related to Zahra's death?
    "Every case is a high profile one for me...that's why I examine the head in every case!"

    Dr. Werner Spitz

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    I just started reading about this case. Does anyone know why Adam was not charged with anything related to Zahra's death?
    Many of us haved been pondering this question since the beginning (his weird 911 call). IMO, "it ain't over till the fat lady sings" ...and I think she will sing loud and clear!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27
    I'm not concerned about Adam being 'in a strange land'
    How long did he live here prior to the death of Zahra?
    How strange is the US to him? Does he not speak and comprehend English?
    He's not from Mars, he's lived here for a while, I'm sure he's adjusted.

    His living? What did he do prior to this? Was he capable of holding down a job and maintaining a lifestyle before the death of his daughter? Was he supporting his family? Surely there is something he can do in the meantime. Perhaps the family and friends he must be eager to run back to in Australia can help him out until this is resolved? (I can't think of any other reason for him to run back to a place he left behind, leaving his daughter's case unfinished, unless he has someone there to go back to)

    I don't know much about Adam, so I don't have a lot of sympathy for someone who allegedly "missed" the abuse signs that must have been there to see, and didn't do more to help police.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,172
    I think after he pays for his present legal problems, he should be let go. I kind of feel sorry for the guy, although it does seem wierd that he did not have a clue that Elisa was abusing Zahra even when the Dept. of Social Services visited. He seems a bit naive and malleable. I guess that's why he was attracted to a manipulative person like Elisa. I think Elisa must have controlled things. It doesn't sound like he did anything bad to Zahra though. There is no account of any physical abuse of the child when she was in Australia. It sounds like there was no physical abuse until she was in Elisa's hands. I hope the prosecutors can change this to a first-degree-murder charge for Elisa, though. This women makes KC look like a saint.
    "Every case is a high profile one for me...that's why I examine the head in every case!"

    Dr. Werner Spitz

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,324
    Quote Originally Posted by allycat1208 View Post
    I think after he pays for his present legal problems, he should be let go. I kind of feel sorry for the guy, although it does seem wierd that he did not have a clue that Elisa was abusing Zahra even when the Dept. of Social Services visited. He seems a bit naive and malleable. I guess that's why he was attracted to a manipulative person like Elisa. I think Elisa must have controlled things. It doesn't sound like he did anything bad to Zahra though. There is no account of any physical abuse of the child when she was in Australia. It sounds like there was no physical abuse until she was in Elisa's hands. I hope the prosecutors can change this to a first-degree-murder charge for Elisa, though. This women makes KC look like a saint.
    I disagree with your statement "It doesn't sound like he did anything bad to Zahra though." I think his not protecting his only child is doing something bad to them. I think not speaking to any child who is living in your home for 2weeks is doing something bad to them. Remember Adam thought Zahra was alive during those two weeks...or least that is what he tells the media. But wait, he also told the media he saw Zahra fully out of bed on Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, or whatever day.

    Regarding your statement "There is no account of any physical abuse of the child when she was in Australia." Australia has strict privacy laws and we will NEVER know the truth about that.

    I don't feel one ounce of pity for him. He could have prevented her death! Yes, I am angry that he is not behind bars where he belongs.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,092
    I just personally think we will learn alot more about this before its over. With Adam saying over and over he cant answer the question of when he last saw her alivethere is something that will come out at the trial that we dont know yet. I also think if they even remotrly thought he had anything to do with this he would be behind bars. I think when its all said and done he will go back to OZ. JMO
    GREAT MOUNTAINS OF HAPPINESS GROW OUT OF TINY HILLS OF KINDNESS

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,081
    I thiunk they both did lots of bad things to that little girl that didn't even end with her dying
    Bless your heart Zahra
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

    Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    1,081
    He should be made to stay here .
    Of course he should ...noone even knows the whole story yet of what happened to Zahra .
    "Don't pee on my head and tell me it's raining" ~Judge Judy

    Revenge is beneath me , but accidents DO happen .

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    N.C.
    Posts
    4,097
    http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/9936214/


    Stepmom's murder trial should be moved

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    4,386
    Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/9936214/


    Stepmom's murder trial should be moved
    There is no murder trial. She already took a plea deal to avoid a trial.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    112
    I truly believe Adam Baker knew exactly what was happening with his daughter.

    For heaven's sake, she was missing for ages before she was reported as such.

    I live in Sydney Australia and a friend, who is a lawyer, and I watched him on Australian 60 Minutes. My lawyer friend was almost ready to throw things at the tele. It was the most sickening performance and deserving of a Razzie award (the awards granted to bad actors and bad movies). His crocodile tears were disgusting and he kept sniffing and giving the reporter these fake-looking melancholy looks that would put Princess Di to shame. Whenever he sniffed during the interview, there were no tears to accompany the sniffs.

    It was a truly disgusting performance.

    I don't believe for a minute that he is an innocent in this. Not for one single second.

    If he comes back here, I don't know how welcome he will be!

    ETA: regarding the post on the previous page about the Adelaide Now article. That is owned by News Limited. They ALWAYS get stuff wrong, especially when posting about O/S cases. They pull stuff from the wires and make up stuff to try and make it look like the reporter was actually on the scene and spoke to people. I did my journalism cadetship with News Ltd. A very untrustworthy media group IMO. Just look at Fox News!!
    Last edited by WhiteLilly; 01-27-2012 at 08:23 AM. Reason: to add a sentence

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Black Hills
    Posts
    6,243
    Quote Originally Posted by westsidefox64 View Post
    I just personally think we will learn alot more about this before its over. With Adam saying over and over he cant answer the question of when he last saw her alivethere is something that will come out at the trial that we dont know yet. I also think if they even remotrly thought he had anything to do with this he would be behind bars. I think when its all said and done he will go back to OZ. JMO
    BBM Or wherever there is another Elisa.

    ****
    http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    ****
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

    www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    ****
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased CA - Adam, 38, & Gavin Buchanan, 8, Molly McAfee, 37, Greenwood, 13 Sep 2015 *Arrest*
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 11:53 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 03:02 PM
  3. 02.20.2011 60 Minutes Australia Interview With Adam Baker
    By dar107 in forum Zahra Clare Baker
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 11:58 AM
  4. Stallone likely be allowed to leave Australia
    By dingo in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 08:53 PM