1193 users online (198 members and 995 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

National Appreciate Your Moderator Month: April 2011

I would like to dedicate this thread to all of our amazing moderators here in the Caylee Marie Anthony section. With the trial looming overhead... I have to wonder about the super secret cyber (not science... Mr. Baez) meetings about how you will deal with us during the trial?

If I may introduce our moderators in no particular order...

Tricia....

KentjbKent...

JBean...

ynotdivein...

BondJamesBond...

Kimster...

Beach...

WhyaDuck?...

Patty G...

If I could only get AZlawyer in here to draw up a contract for all of us to abide to during the trial.

All kidding aside... Thank all of you for making this forum what it is. It's fun. It's intelligent. It's easy. It's influential. It is "quite frankly"... the BEST!!

Thank you all!

If this is inappropriate... you can remove!

I really appreciate the efforts that are put into this forum. Making it a safe place to think, hash things out etc.

I appreciate the no name calling, the being up front and honest with who people are as far as experts etc.

Thank you all for all you do.
    Sitting. on. hands.

I love Websleuths and what it stands for. It's an important part of my day.

I just want to take a moment to say Thank You for putting up with me, for keeping us in line in here, for giving all of us a voice and for your contributions to the discussions.

Your work ethic and commitment to the purpose of Websleuths is appreciated.
    My posts are my opinion only.....

Add me to the millions (well, ok maybe not millions) of posters who appreciate the fine work the mods do here. I feel comfortable here. I like the rules, I like the fact that the posters are civil to each other and I know the mods have a lot to do with that. Hats off to all the mods!
    Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
    Euripides

Thank you.

Mods. You guys in there?

No one appreciates a mod!!!! I bet they feel that way quite a lot... I hope it comes through that my humor is for you...

I think the moderators on Websleuths do a wonderful job. I could get all gushy about how much I respect the way things are run here...I do love Websleuths.

I cannot express well enough, how important I think it is for EVERYONE to be able to voice their opinion. How important I think it is to have places/sites for people who have survived abuse and crime to have a voice and we have moderators that IMHO are understanding about that.

I am happy I have found WS, and what makes WS, Websleuths: are the people and the mods. (Hey, to you too Tricia!) I appreciate that I have always been treated with respect and kindness(even when having a post pulled.)

Thank you Mods! It can't always be easy...
    John 14:6

"I need someone that'll take the information that I'm giving them" Casey Anthony July 25th 2008

Smile

Thank You Mods !

I would like to say that this is THE BEST forum for "Justice for Caylee" !

All the information you need ... news .. updates .. transcripts .. depos .. science .. evidence .. videos .. hearings .. to keep up with this case is right here at WS, and I will be watching the Trial right here at WS !

A round of applause for the hard working mods! Have a cookie on me!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

And I'm really really sorry for the times I have strayed off the beaten path.
    We have enough youth. How about looking for a Fountain of Smart?

Been here since Scott Peterson. Lived through various purges and verbal battles on other boards. No better place to be. So respectful. I appreciate the ownership, the mods, and my fellow members!! Thanks for the home.

Our Mods are the best on all the forums here at WS! Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to keeping this site up to standards!

We'll all try to behave come trial!

Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

I've only recently joined WS but have been a frequent reader for a long time. I do admire the mods at WS -- they are diligent in running a smooth and friendly board. Thanks, Mods.

jharres is offline Profeshunul Ananlyzer of Whitish Red Pakyderms
    I'd like to chime in here as well. I've been a mod at other higher traffic sites and can say from experience, it is not an easy job. It is a selfless job that often requires a large amount of time and effort to stay on top of. Most people don't realize the amount of work that goes into moderating a board like this.

The mods here do an excellent job of keeping things organized and on track, ESPECIALLY on hearing days, where the posts and updates are flowing fast. I've been to few sites with as much traffic and information as this site has, that are moderated this well.

Good work folks! All your dedication and hard work are much appreciated and certainly do not go unnoticed. Keep it up!
    "What fools are they who, for a drop of pleasure, drink a sea of wrath."
    -Thomas Watson

To all the mods who put up with our shenanigans yet manage to keep everything flowing along so nicely...kudos....you are ALL awesome..

Not much I can add...but do you guys ever sleep?! LOL
    Thank you for making WS a safe haven for all of us to come together.
    oxoxoxoxo

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast