National Appreciate Your Moderator Month: April 2011

LolaMoon08

Reaction score
I would like to dedicate this thread to all of our amazing moderators here in the Caylee Marie Anthony section. With the trial looming overhead... I have to wonder about the super secret cyber (not science... Mr. Baez) meetings about how you will deal with us during the trial?

If I may introduce our moderators in no particular order...

Tricia....

KentjbKent...

JBean...

ynotdivein...

BondJamesBond...

Kimster...

Beach...

WhyaDuck?...

Patty G...

If I could only get AZlawyer in here to draw up a contract for all of us to abide to during the trial. :waitasec:

All kidding aside... Thank all of you for making this forum what it is. It's fun. It's intelligent. It's easy. It's influential. It is "quite frankly"... the BEST!!

Thank you all!

If this is inappropriate... you can remove!

I really appreciate the efforts that are put into this forum. Making it a safe place to think, hash things out etc.

I appreciate the no name calling, the being up front and honest with who people are as far as experts etc.

Thank you all for all you do.

I love Websleuths and what it stands for. It's an important part of my day.

I just want to take a moment to say Thank You for putting up with me, for keeping us in line in here, for giving all of us a voice and for your contributions to the discussions.

Your work ethic and commitment to the purpose of Websleuths is appreciated.

Add me to the millions (well, ok maybe not millions) of posters who appreciate the fine work the mods do here. I feel comfortable here. I like the rules, I like the fact that the posters are civil to each other and I know the mods have a lot to do with that. Hats off to all the mods!

Mods. You guys in there? :candle:

No one appreciates a mod!!!! :lol: I bet they feel that way quite a lot... :wave: I hope it comes through that my humor is for you... :bow: :tyou:

I think the moderators on Websleuths do a wonderful job. I could get all gushy about how much I respect the way things are run here...I do love Websleuths. :luv:

I cannot express well enough, how important I think it is for EVERYONE to be able to voice their opinion. How important I think it is to have places/sites for people who have survived abuse and crime to have a voice and we have moderators that IMHO are understanding about that. :takeabow:

I am happy I have found WS, and what makes WS, Websleuths: are the people and the mods. (Hey, to you too Tricia!) I appreciate that I have always been treated with respect and kindness(even when having a post pulled.) :lol:

Thank you Mods! It can't always be easy... :peace:

:great: :great: :great: :great:

Thank You Mods !

I would like to say that this is THE BEST forum for "Justice for Caylee" !

All the information you need ... news .. updates .. transcripts .. depos .. science .. evidence .. videos .. hearings .. to keep up with this case is right here at WS, and I will be watching the Trial right here at WS !

:tyou: :tyou: :tyou:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :great:

And I'm really really sorry for the times I have strayed off the beaten path.

Been here since Scott Peterson. Lived through various purges and verbal battles on other boards. No better place to be. So respectful. I appreciate the ownership, the mods, and my fellow members!! Thanks for the home.

:cheer: :gthanks: Our Mods are the best on all the forums here at WS! Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to keeping this site up to standards! :takeabow: :woot:

:yourock:

We'll all try to behave come trial!

:slapfight: :bigfight::therethere::blowkiss:

I've only recently joined WS but have been a frequent reader for a long time. I do admire the mods at WS -- they are diligent in running a smooth and friendly board. Thanks, Mods.
:rose::rose::rose:

I'd like to chime in here as well. I've been a mod at other higher traffic sites and can say from experience, it is not an easy job. It is a selfless job that often requires a large amount of time and effort to stay on top of. Most people don't realize the amount of work that goes into moderating a board like this.

The mods here do an excellent job of keeping things organized and on track, ESPECIALLY on hearing days, where the posts and updates are flowing fast. I've been to few sites with as much traffic and information as this site has, that are moderated this well.

Good work folks! All your dedication and hard work are much appreciated and certainly do not go unnoticed. Keep it up! :)

To all the mods who put up with our shenanigans yet manage to keep everything flowing along so nicely...kudos....you are ALL awesome..

Not much I can add...but do you guys ever sleep?! LOL
Thank you for making WS a safe haven for all of us to come together.
oxoxoxoxo

ITA with everyone on their views on our MODS......they are the bestest...:great:

At times my passion for Caylee gets the best of me and I always try to be on my best behavior...I've been an administrator on another site, which was just as high profile, if not more, than ICA and it was truly nerve wracking trying to get peeps to abide by the TOS...when passions are involved, we at times get carried away, so for that I do apologise...JMHO

Justice for All

I've only recently joined WS but have been a frequent reader for a long time. I do admire the mods at WS -- they are diligent in running a smooth and friendly board. Thanks, Mods.
:rose::rose::rose:

BTW Welcome Della! :wagon:

Can't say "thank you" enough...

:tos: :rocker: :clap: :dance:

:takeabow: :blowkiss: :loveyou: :skip: :heartbeat:

Attachments

• who's awesome.jpg
    who's awesome.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 2
Thank You to All the WS Moderators. I respect each and every one of you. You have a hard job keeping everybody in line, and you do it gracefully.

I appreciate all of the moderators. They are why WS is such a fair and well known site. Many other forums are wild and allow anyone to post anything, but WS keeps it clean and professional. It is the premier website!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back