May 11, 2011 - Billie Dunn to appear on BTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a long time away; can she wait a month to speak?

I'm sure her attorney will be by her side...

Wouldn't it be nice if the interview was from her jail cell???:floorlaugh:

Perhaps she has turned on SA and has already cut her deal with the DA?

Again, so many questions; I hope we hear more before than.

JMO

It is "a little bit" in the future...and I do wonder why. Four weeks away...I don't think that's BTH's schedule...maybe her lawyers? But it does make you wonder if it's a little (bit) presumptuous. ;)

I thought the "last time" was the "last time" good grief.......

I was hoping and praying that last time would have been the last time.

I can't believe those women from BTHN would actually have her on again after some of her lies came to the forefront and then calling the other "guest" a name. Maybe her lawyer will just let her speak for a "little bit."

What's next, NG again?????

Good grief! I don't think there's much more she can say that she already hasn't.

She's going to say her and SA aren't together. She's going to say that she's that caring mom that is looking for her child. After all, she did go to the car wash fundraiser and Hailey's 3 month vigil.

This is why the interview is scheduled for a month away. She is trying to be this good girl now and hoping that everyone is seeing that.

Oh, right, the "next" Last Time. :crazy: Or maybe the next to the next Last Time.

Awesome. Each time she speaks it's another opportunity to glean some information from her. I hope she keeps talking, and I hope no one antagonizes her on the show this time. I say let her get comfortable, and since she likes to talk so much, let her ramble on. Maybe she'll let something slip.

5/11 is pretty far out, and I'm sure she'll have some coaching from her attorney in the meantime. But she seems a bit of a loose cannon, not sure how much he'll be able to keep her in line during the interview. :crazy:

Well this just further cements my opinion that Billie Jean knows Hailey isn't coming home, I mean really, what parent of a missing child schedules an interview a full month away?

~jmo~

This speaks volumes to me...

IF.....IF HD was truly missing wouldn't you, as a mother, want to bring her home YESTERDAY. Why would you wait for a whole month to speak about her, keep the visibility high in her case, and her name in news (for the purpose of finding her). Me personally - I would speak ASAP to any media if it would help me find my missing daughter. I just don't get it.

IMHO this says to me, I will speak in a month because I know she is gone anyways.

What if they found her alive before 5/11 BD - what then? Nope, sadly I don't think they will...

HD, God bless you sweet angel... I hope you come Home very soon.

Ya beat me Adrienne37 - I am (unfortunately) right there with you on this one...

Color me jaded, but my guess is that BDs appearance will have nothing to do with Hailey.

It will be more about BD giving HER version of her pending charges. She's probably received a court date and scheduled a call to BTH so she can inform us of her 'trumped up' charges......Mean LE aren't looking for Hailey coz they are busy arresting family members.

It'll be all about Billie.

Possibly for the Last Time was the heading last time wasn't it? I'm not understanding the reason for this at all. She has an attorney so might we assume her attorney will be on with her? What could she possibly have to say?

I just cannot believe these ladies from the BTH Show want to have Billie on agan, considering the following regarding Billie:

Billie's continous deception, lies and changing stories ...
Billie's continued support of SA ...
Child *advertiser censored* found on SA's families' computers and possibly on memory sticks ...
Lying to LE, hindering an investigation, and spent the night :behindbar
Drug charges ...
Re-decorating Hailey's room ?
Did NOT search for her daughter Hailey :couch:
Caused a "scene" at the dinner for searchers ...

Ya'll know what I mean ...

So frustrating !

Billie needs to "fess up" ... NOW ... for Hailey !

I can't believe that Billie is going to do this show again.

The last time she was on, did the hosts not say that they were asked by LE to not have her on anymore? (right before they asked callers to clear the lines so Billie could get through to talk to them) So why are they giving her a platform again?

Am I missing something here????

Didn't LE tell them NOT to have BD and SA on their show any more???? :banghead:

This doesn't make nay sense.. Bea totally backed off from Richie Cooper and i thought she'd kinda backed away from the whole family.. WTH is going on??

Maybe a LE ploy.. I just don't know anything anymore with regard to this case..

Personally, I WANT her to talk! I can't WAIT!

I want to hear every misstep, every deflection and every lie she has to tell!!

Every time she opens her mouth she gives LE more evidence of the level of her deception!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni