1182 users online (233 members and 949 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - 2 teen girls, ages 16 and 14, charged with sexually assaulting boy

2 teen girls, ages 16 and 14, charged with sexually assaulting boy

Two Valparaiso girls, ages 16 and 14, are accused of tying up a 17-year-old male and sexually assaulting him.

full article at link:

http://www.suntimes.com/4783294-534/...lting-boy.html

Thank God this young man had the courage to report this - as it is my understanding it is much more difficult for males to report sexual assault. I hope these girls are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and are required to register as SO's despite their being minors. What's happening to our teens these days?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Wow. I am speechless. There's something you don't see happening every day! I'd be interested in knowing more about these girls' home life and what on EARTH they were thinking - something is very very wrong here!

Like with many news stories, I doubt we've gotten the full story. We don't know what prior contact these girls had with this boy. It almost sounds like they were getting revenge on him for something bad he must have done to them or a friend. I'm not trying to blame the victim, I just don't know if we're dealing with two crazy girls who just lured some random guy for sexual kicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    2 teen girls, ages 16 and 14, charged with sexually assaulting boy

Two Valparaiso girls, ages 16 and 14, are accused of tying up a 17-year-old male and sexually assaulting him.

full article at link:

http://www.suntimes.com/4783294-534/...lting-boy.html

Thank God this young man had the courage to report this - as it is my understanding it is much more difficult for males to report sexual assault. I hope these girls are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and are required to register as SO's despite their being minors. What's happening to our teens these days?
    It makes me want to heave when I see the media call sexual assault against a MALE an 'incident.' Or when they say "had sex with" when it is a felony sexual assault against a male.

From the link.........
    Police executed a search warrant on the house where the incident occurred and both suspects were interviewed by police and held at the Porter County Juvenile Detention Center. Police continue to investigate this incident

No wonder a male is the least likely to even tell anyone about them being sexually assaulted or abused. They are never seen really as true victims like a female victim is and the media minimizes their abuses and trauma. But then sadly it seems so does a lot of society, imo.

And some wonder why some men walk around angry.

Thank goodness this teen had the courage to report it.

I hope they throw the book at these teens. They are sex offenders...pulling a knife on someone and binding them up is horrible. No telling what all they did to this guy when they had him bound up and helpless. To lure him there makes them nothing more than sexual predators.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Police say the alleged attack was not revenge motivated. Not that it should be acceptable in any way, shape or form to sexually assault someone because of revenge.
    "Grennes said the attack was not revenge-motivated. Asked about the suspects’ motivation, he said, “We don’t know at this point.”"
    http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...diana-20110411

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Police say the alleged attack was not revenge motivated. Not that it should be acceptable in any way, shape or form to sexually assault someone because of revenge.
    "Grennes said the attack was not revenge-motivated. Asked about the suspects’ motivation, he said, “We don’t know at this point.”"
    http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...diana-20110411
    Sexual perversion, imo.

Plain and simple.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    Sexual perversion, imo.

Plain and simple.

IMO

They are no different than male sex offenders, I would guess it's still all about power and control.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I agree with Linda, it's not so much about the sex. What they were craving was power, control and a way to feel "like the man" for once.

This happens so much more often than is reported. To most teenage boys that HAVEN'T had this happen, it's every man's fantasy right? That's why boys and men don't report. Especially since teenage boys can have a hard time understanding that sometimes their bodies respond to physical stimuli alone, even when the contact is foreign and unwanted. How do you report a rape and tell the police that you didn't want it to happen, when you know that you will also have to tell them that you also had an erection and possibly a climax? The police often understand, but the victim doesn't. Add in the razzing that he is bound to get from friends and even possibly family, which will just make him more uncomfortable, and feel even more victimized in the long term, it's not surprising that more men choose to stay silent than women, and bear in mind, only 1 in 6 female rape victims reports. I wouldn't be surprised if it was about 1 in every 24 male rape victims that reports, and I suspect that it may be harder for a man to admit that he was raped by a woman, than another man, even when the victim is straight, but that's just personal opinion and observation.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

JMO power and control does not mean you want to feel "like a man" moo

Quote Originally Posted by nao View Post
    JMO power and control does not mean you want to feel "like a man" moo
    You are taking all three of those statements as one, when they were not intended that way. Rape is a male crime, that is what little girls are always taught.

Think about it, we are taught about bad "men" that could hurt us, with very few parents even today focusing on the bad "women" that could do the same. Boys are taught to respect women, and that no means no, girls are taught that men should respect us when we say no, but how many parents really talk to their teenage daughters about not pressuring or forcing themselves on their male friends? Not many.

That is where the "feel like a man" statement comes from, and in a time when society is still male driven, yet true gender roles are being blown to smithereens (and nothing makes me happier), I stand by the statement. They wanted power, they wanted control, they obviously didn't want to feel like teenage girls, so what would you call it?
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    You are taking all three of those statements as one, when they were not intended that way. Rape is a male crime, that is what little girls are always taught.

Think about it, we are taught about bad "men" that could hurt us, with very few parents even today focusing on the bad "women" that could do the same. Boys are taught to respect women, and that no means no, girls are taught that men should respect us when we say no, but how many parents really talk to their teenage daughters about not pressuring or forcing themselves on their male friends? Not many.

That is where the "feel like a man" statement comes from, and in a time when society is still male driven, yet true gender roles are being blown to smithereens (and nothing makes me happier), I stand by the statement. They wanted power, they wanted control, they obviously didn't want to feel like teenage girls, so what would you call it?
    Great post nmk!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Teen Will Be Tried As An Adult In Sexual Battery Of Disabled Boy

16 year old being tried as an adult. 14 year old has quite the extensive criminal history including auto theft from February, and escape from April 3rd when she removed an ankle monitoring bracelet. Yes, they lured him for kicks - and the 16 yr old reportedly told police they were messing around.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/04/...-disabled-boy/
    ~JMO~

The charging information, which reveals far more details than were released last week by police, accuses Kuchta of luring the boy, who has special needs, to her house via text messages to talk between 8 and 9 p.m. April 9. The boy then reportedly was led at knifepoint to the kitchen where he was handcuffed behind his back and poked with the knife.

More at link. Including the older teen being charged as an adults photo.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/p...896348978.html
    ~JMO~

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    The charging information, which reveals far more details than were released last week by police, accuses Kuchta of luring the boy, who has special needs, to her house via text messages to talk between 8 and 9 p.m. April 9. The boy then reportedly was led at knifepoint to the kitchen where he was handcuffed behind his back and poked with the knife.

More at link. Including the older teen being charged as an adults photo.

http://www.nwitimes.com/news/local/p...896348978.html
    BBM...my worst nightmare as a mother of a special needs' son. And I would be those girls' worst nightmare if I got my hands on them. It's a sick world we live in.

The 14 year old also needs to be tried as an adult. IMO

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast