Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    I know you have been doing Homework as well,

Just before I lost my notes I was following this websleuths thread. I either took a left or my road came upon something here. Anyway I wanted to see if anything in this thread stands out to you. You guys will probably have to watch me mourn the hard drive forever.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...stephen+meeker

Pay no attention to the name highlighted, I just used it as to find the thread.
    Well Steven Meeker certainly stands out. Unless, of course, they just spelled it phonetically.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    OFF TOPIC but important.

Who's who in Leflore county.

A websleuths overveiw.

Hope Meek. Dispatcher for Leflore. She is missing.

A relative of Gledon Gouker is/was a deputy in Leflore. Gouker is in jail for murder and rape.

That relatives wife is/was a dispatcher in Leflore.

Dusty DUNCAN was a leflore deputy until he transfered to latimere county and died in a single car accident.

Jeff neff unsolved murder in Leflore..
    Jody Wilson unsolved murder.
    Randy colwell - Unexplained death - Leflore county.

All information can be found using a simple search. I do not know if any of these thing are more than random weirdness ,And there is really tons more things but these things an be found with media mention and public records.
    Plus I may have forgot or lost some things so I wanted to just put this all out here in light of Nanny's post.

Really I wanted to get it off my chest, and I dont now if it has anything to say it is not related to Jamisons but Hope has a sister who shares a name in common with Madyson. (random? who knows.)
    I lost all my Hope Meek notes. There were note to lose though.

BTW good job little.
    I wanted to correct something about Hope Meek

I am not sure about the leflore dispatcher thing, She was a jailer living in valliant Ok at the time she went missing. I lost my notes are her and am sorry for making that mistake. I am recollecting information on her. I thought I found a Leflore connection to her but not sure.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

i was going to ask you about that, soulmagent. i didn't think Hope Meek was in leflore county. valliant is in mccurtain county but every time i put mccurtain county into google i get mccurtain oklahoma which is in haskell county grrrrr i know trial and error.....
    "love is made of music and laughter" turtle

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanny2five For This Useful Post:

Latimer County now has a website:

http://latimercountysheriff.com/

Thank you, Sheriff Brooks.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

and thank you, little, for posting it. not much there yet, but its a welcome start to information becoming available in the rural areas down there.
    "love is made of music and laughter" turtle

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nanny2five For This Useful Post:

Yes, nanny, it's a start.

From what I've read on Topix, Sheriff Brooks is going to take a harder look into the missing Jamison family.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little726 For This Useful Post:

Oriah is offline Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR
    Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    Yes, nanny, it's a start.

From what I've read on Topix, Sheriff Brooks is going to take a harder look into the missing Jamison family.
    Well that would certainly be nice. And I am not bashing LE at all (I LOVE them, really I do) but OK does not have a stellar record.

Hopefully Sheriff Brooks will turn the tide.
    Hope for the Jamisons!

(And slightly O/T- but I was advised to search 'quietly.' Why does anyone think that is?) I'm not concerned...but...why?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oriah For This Useful Post:

Hi. I have been following this case and this thread as well as others for a long time now. First, I would like to say, great job!! You all seem to work tirelessly on a case that is not only a bizarre mystery, but one that seems law enforcement as well as family and friends would like to see fall to the waist side.

Having said that, I now have questions I'm hoping someone will have the answers to and the time to answer. And thanks in advance.

1.) Does anyone know how/why they were able to clear the handyman when the time frame seems so broad?
    2.) Oriah, who suggested the quiet search to you? That does seem really odd. Are you under the impression that whomever suggested this to you thinks that someone on that mountain may be responsible?

Thanks so much. I know you are all busy with your own lives and then work night and day on this- but I really appreciate your help. The world needs more people like all of you. =)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MELANAISE For This Useful Post:

I tried to google it to see if anyone had written about it yet, but as I was looking at that picture of Madyson taken in the woods, I noticed that her knuckles look scraped....I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? Also, I don't know if it is just a shadow, but her jaw looks bruised as well in the picture. That little angel looks terrified in that picture...something was definitely very wrong when that picture was taken....

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mauirain For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mauirain View Post
    I tried to google it to see if anyone had written about it yet, but as I was looking at that picture of Madyson taken in the woods, I noticed that her knuckles look scraped....I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this??? Also, I don't know if it is just a shadow, but her jaw looks bruised as well in the picture. That little angel looks terrified in that picture...something was definitely very wrong when that picture was taken....
    Yes, several have commented on that picture, one which has the tendency to allow a person to see
    what he or she wants to see.

It does, most have agreed, have a bad "feel" to it; even beyond the possibility of scrapes and bruises, I've never been comfortable with the image it presents.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Recommended new reading; a bit off-topic but relevant nevertheless:

Arrest expected soon in 15-year-old missing Oklahoma woman case (newsok.com)

Oklahoma crime scene archaeologists dig up evidence (newsok.com)

corresponding WS threads:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50429"]OK - Barbara Ann Johnson-Willard, 29, Jay, 17 June 1996 [/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136401"]OK - Police dig for human remains on m/c gang leader's OKC property[/ame]

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Sherilynn merited an update ("distinguishing characteristics" added to) on Charley Project today:

Sherilynn Leighann Jamison

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mauirain View Post
    I also took notice of this picture and not with good feelings, either. If you compare this picture to one dated 8/29/09- just a little over a month beforehand, (from Find the Jamisons facebook page), her eyes are not puffy. She looks like a totally different little girl. She has obviously been crying in the picture in question. IMO- I dont believe either parent took this photo, possibly werent even present.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MELANAISE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MELANAISE View Post
    I also took notice of this picture and not with good feelings, either. If you compare this picture to one dated 8/29/09- just a little over a month beforehand, (from Find the Jamisons facebook page), her eyes are not puffy. She looks like a totally different little girl. She has obviously been crying in the picture in question. IMO- I dont believe either parent took this photo, possibly werent even present.
    My opinions only, no facts here:

This is a remarkable case. There are very few cases involving three people disappearing at once that are not voluntary disappearances. However, I believe that this case involves a crime. Strange as it may sound, the money in the truck may have been to pay cash for a property the Jamison family was intending to buy, near the area where their vehicle was found. Anyway, that is the best explanation for the money from my standpoint. They were probably a conservative couple who did not believe in credit. If my theory were somehow true, then the fact that the money was still in the truck would rule out robbery. That reduces the case to three motives.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Noatak For This Useful Post:

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."
    HEADS UP: The Jamison case will be covered tonight, June 3, on 'Disappeared' which airs at 8pm Eastern Time, on the Investigation Discovery channel.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Noatak View Post
    My opinions only, no facts here:

This is a remarkable case. There are very few cases involving three people disappearing at once that are not voluntary disappearances. However, I believe that this case involves a crime. Strange as it may sound, the money in the truck may have been to pay cash for a property the Jamison family was intending to buy, near the area where their vehicle was found. Anyway, that is the best explanation for the money from my standpoint. They were probably a conservative couple who did not believe in credit. If my theory were somehow true, then the fact that the money was still in the truck would rule out robbery. That reduces the case to three motives.
    When I first heard about the cash in the vehicle I first thought it was to pay cash for the property they were looking at. This is one of the strangest cases.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Daisyjane View Post
    HEADS UP: The Jamison case will be covered tonight, June 3, on 'Disappeared' which airs at 8pm Eastern Time, on the Investigation Discovery channel.
    Great I am going to set the dvr for this one.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Here's the ID show online:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOkHqsCOjns&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Disappeared - 2x10 - Paradise Lost‬‏[/ame]

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by little726 View Post
    Here is a website that was written down in Sherilyn's journal. The website was given to her by the last person to see her and her family:

http://stevequayle.com/index.html

Very interesting read!
    How is it that we know that the website was given to her on the day that they went missing and by the person to last see her?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

ok I watched the disappeared show a long time ago and admit I haven't read all these threads. but my instinct, when I watched the show, was that something was not right with this family and I thought that one of the parents might have lured them all into the woods for a murder suicide. I admit that doesn't explain the money but those were my thoughts. It doesn't make sense to me for people to take 30 grand in cash with them anywhere, much less to purchase property, you don't just hand it over right there. it has to take place like in a title office I thought. maybe one parent thought they were going to get all the money for themselves and take off but they felt too guilty and decided to commit suicide, or maybe they had gone so far that they got lost, I don't know. they did and said many strange things prior to their disappearance and there was a gun missing. I think I remember that the wife had threatened someone with that gun recently.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sophieness For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mtrooper View Post
    How is it that we know that the website was given to her on the day that they went missing and by the person to last see her?
    I heard that this website was written down in SJ's journal right underneath the mans name and number. In addition to that, the names of some companies, the measurements and prices of the very shipping containers being used by said man to build a home with. NS told me that she personally called the person listed with all this info. According to her, he owns and sells these containers- owns a business to do so. She asked him if he had ever spoken to the J's- he did not remember but when she mentioned the name of the man who spoke with them last, he not only immediately remembered him, but how and when he bought and had those containers shipped and who was on the receiving end to sign for them- PC.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MELANAISE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MELANAISE View Post
    I heard that this website was written down in SJ's journal right underneath the mans name and number. In addition to that, the names of some companies, the measurements and prices of the very shipping containers being used by said man to build a home with. NS told me that she personally called the person listed with all this info. According to her, he owns and sells these containers- owns a business to do so. She asked him if he had ever spoken to the J's- he did not remember but when she mentioned the name of the man who spoke with them last, he not only immediately remembered him, but how and when he bought and had those containers shipped and who was on the receiving end to sign for them- PC.

I am trying to clairify some of the things you have just posted. The website was written down in her journal, but there was NOTHING else on that page. I think I know what page you are talking about, with the name of a company and the price of a storage unit. I will post the copies of some of the pages I have. Maybe it will help. They are in no specific order.

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtrooper For This Useful Post:

footnote to Biblical references: http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...r/journal4.jpg

Isaiah 58: 12-13 (KJV)

And they that shall be of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:

Revelations 14: 12 (KJV)

Here is the patience of the saints: here [are] they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

48. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

ok I'm sorry, but those knife entries are crazy. and I myself have been dx bipolar but I have never written anything even close to that scary- people as knife metaphors complete with all kinds of diagrams. it is extremely alarming, and def sounds off major danger bells in my head and I would think, anyone who reads them. this was a disaster waiting to happen IMO...I feel pretty confident that they were not in touch with reality at that point. the only thing that would possibly make sense is if they were trying to figure out some kind of tattoo design, and even then I find it extremely disturbing. why are people represented by knives instead of something that doesn't represent cutting or violence? even god is pictured as a large knife. definitely just plain weird.

Steve Quayle site: also crazy.
    Last edited by sophieness; 06-04-2011 at 11:53 AM.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophieness For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast