964 users online (159 members and 805 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacie Estes View Post
    There are war veterans in our country who are homeless and this p.o.c. is worried about where he will live. Give him a cardboard box and point him in the direction of the woods.
    Amen! If he had any "charity" toward his daughter, maybe I'd have "charity" toward him.
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

My question is how were "they blindsided by these charges", unless AB has been less than honest with his attorney?
    Another thing I wonder about is how he's going to afford an immigration attorney since we're now hearing that funds are getting low. The US does not provide attorneys for non-citizens with immigration issues.

Quote Originally Posted by scmom View Post
    My question is how were "they blindsided by these charges", unless AB has been less than honest with his attorney?
    Another thing I wonder about is how he's going to afford an immigration attorney since we're now hearing that funds are getting low. The US does not provide attorneys for non-citizens with immigration issues.
    Perhaps the Australian Embassy is helping him.

http://www.wordtravels.com/Cities/No...leigh/Contacts

http://grandmotherscouncil.org/
    My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]

www.facebook.com/WaitWhereAmIGoing
    https://www.tsu.co/JacieLin

Will someone please check in on Adam Baker every once in awhile to make sure he is alive?

Oh wait never mind. He couldn't even do that for his daughter!
    .............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

I thought it was unconscionable for Killian to put forth, what I think is a plea to charities to give money for Adam's living expenses. This plea has nothing to do with the law or Killian's job to defend Adam regarding specified charges, which are being paid for by NC citizens. To the best of my knowledge a court appointed attorney for the indigent defends the charges and said attorney is not responsible to fundraise money for the criminal. Yep, I am angry over Killian's comment!

If I was an American, I would be happy with my tax dollars helping to pay Adams room and board for a cold damp cell. As a Canadian, I would be willing to send down a contribution! He would probly get more outdoor time then his daughter did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Will someone please check in on Adam Baker every once in awhile to make sure he is alive?

Well, we could have a guard peek in his cell once in awhile to see if the pillow is still plumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post

I checked on him last night, Doc. Not wait...it was Wednesday. No no...it was Tuesday. It looked like he was there. SOMETHING was there...
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8