1331 users online (271 members and 1060 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

State v Bradley Cooper 4-13-11

Here we go, WSFolks!

Good Morning and Good Posts to All! Play nice.

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

State v. Bradley Cooper 4-13-2011

Court starts later today - I think 1PM

I have to stay off the night talk..it is maddening at times

Quote Originally Posted by Palomine View Post
    I just can't keep up with it all. I try really hard to read through 5/6pm because I can't watch and I want to keep up with what's going on. I was watching every night after my kids were in bed, but just couldn't manage to keep it up. Be nice if the threads were kept to what was going on in court and other threads created to discuss other things.
    Kelly

I was on the old court TV board.. but it seems the happening place is here

what I don't understand watching trial after trial..why don't people who kill plead guilty? Is it a game to them, committing the crime and then trying to get off

I was on the old court TV board.. but it seems the happening place is here
    Can't resist...Even BC figured that out...it's a great place to look for a missing spouse!
    "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
    Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Tink56 View Post
    Can't resist...Even BC figured that out...it's a great place to look for a missing spouse!
    it comes up when you do a search for Nancy Cooper..just a fluke...but it did give him an idea that people (not just Nancy's friends) were really interested

Brad blew his on plan..by not going to the Police Station to talk with Police, he made himself suspicious
    Anyone who is concerned and worried would have been doing anything and everything to help find missing person!

Anyone going this afternoon?
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    it comes up when you do a search for Nancy Cooper..just a fluke...but it did give him an idea that people (not just Nancy's friends) were really interested
    Something he never counted on. I'd like to see the exact order of searches. Did he search Websleuths and then search "book air canada" after he found out that public opinion, even that early, was that there was something rotten in Denmark and he wasn't going to fair too well in the States?

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    And also... I think he thought NC would be as unimportant to the public as she was to him. He underestimated the value of Nancy to others, the friendships she'd made, the genuine concern for her that complete strangers had and who were happy to share in finding the mother of two little girls and follow it through to finding a killer.

Your tweets, comments and updates have been great. Tku very much!

To me, the web searches look like an attempt to seem normal.
    If he wanted to set the scene as "I think Nancy is still alive, I want to work things out, we'll move to Canada together."
    A story can be told, he was on the web: looking for Nancy, looking for a job in Canada to make Nancy happy, planning a tennis game since Nancy would be home soon to watch the kids.
    Just like the calls to test the voice mail system at work. The story to be told is: everything is fine, see? I'm working like I always do in the morning.

I have followed other cases when it has been known that someone from the office of the defense team (probably an intern) has joined a website and posted just as someone interested in the case. I'm not saying this is happening here but I do know it has been done in the past. MOO

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast