Not open for further replies.

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
Reaction score
Here we go, WSFolks!

Good Morning and Good Posts to All! Play nice. :seeya:

I have to stay off the night talk..it is maddening at times

I just can't keep up with it all. I try really hard to read through 5/6pm because I can't watch and I want to keep up with what's going on. I was watching every night after my kids were in bed, but just couldn't manage to keep it up. Be nice if the threads were kept to what was going on in court and other threads created to discuss other things.

I was on the old court TV board.. but it seems the happening place is here

what I don't understand watching trial after trial..why don't people who kill plead guilty? Is it a game to them, committing the crime and then trying to get off

I was on the old court TV board.. but it seems the happening place is here

Can't resist...Even BC figured that out...it's a great place to look for a missing spouse! :floorlaugh:

Can't resist...Even BC figured that out...it's a great place to look for a missing spouse! :floorlaugh:

it comes up when you do a search for Nancy Cooper..just a fluke...but it did give him an idea that people (not just Nancy's friends) were really interested

Brad blew his on plan..by not going to the Police Station to talk with Police, he made himself suspicious
Anyone who is concerned and worried would have been doing anything and everything to help find missing person!

it comes up when you do a search for Nancy Cooper..just a fluke...but it did give him an idea that people (not just Nancy's friends) were really interested

Something he never counted on. I'd like to see the exact order of searches. Did he search Websleuths and then search "book air canada" after he found out that public opinion, even that early, was that there was something rotten in Denmark and he wasn't going to fair too well in the States?

And also... I think he thought NC would be as unimportant to the public as she was to him. He underestimated the value of Nancy to others, the friendships she'd made, the genuine concern for her that complete strangers had and who were happy to share in finding the mother of two little girls and follow it through to finding a killer.

To me, the web searches look like an attempt to seem normal.
If he wanted to set the scene as "I think Nancy is still alive, I want to work things out, we'll move to Canada together."
A story can be told, he was on the web: looking for Nancy, looking for a job in Canada to make Nancy happy, planning a tennis game since Nancy would be home soon to watch the kids.
Just like the calls to test the voice mail system at work. The story to be told is: everything is fine, see? I'm working like I always do in the morning.

I have followed other cases when it has been known that someone from the office of the defense team (probably an intern) has joined a website and posted just as someone interested in the case. I'm not saying this is happening here but I do know it has been done in the past. MOO

We noticed an apparent intern for the state using an ipad the other day.
Websleuths was up.

I have followed other cases when it has been known that someone from the office of the defense team (probably an intern) has joined a website and posted just as someone interested in the case. I'm not saying this is happening here but I do know it has been done in the past. MOO

Yeppers. I also think some times people post just to get a "rise" out of others and light a fire.. oh well.. such is life!

Yes, that much is true; and it is probably happening here. W/S is one of the most credible sites with a wealth of great posters. The intelligence, info, great sleuthing and consistency in terms of seeking justice ranks tops!

After W/S crashed in '03 (I had a different hat) I joined CTV - wayyyy back in the day during SP trial. Man oh man - us newbie posters - we just got eaten alive. Tho ... Royal Purple, MsCrabApple come to mind ... there were some real greats back then just as some posters here are True Grit! We were *convinced* Inmate SP's family/def were on board. I was also posting at the Modesto Bee, lol.

"Those were the days, my friend ...we thought they'd never end ..."

Just sayin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members