Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipstaff View Post
    Maybe he acted on his shot fuse physically rather than verbally...and NC went missing then dead.
    But that's an assumption. How was it established he had a short fuse prior to July 12? Because he argued in the parking lot with his estranged wife?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LyndyLoo View Post
    The only explanation is that Brad's personality if interspective, he boils inside, keeps to himself, has enormous self-controls. BUT when his buttons gets pushed LOOKOUT!! Explosive and mean!!

The best way to describe it ~~ "Still Waters Run Deep"! JMOO

ETASK~ Who here knows guys or gals like that?? Different persona outside of home?? Reminds me of that song "What Goes On Behind Closed Doors" Charlie Rich song I think
    There is absolutely no evidence of that whatsoever. None. No one had testified that he has an anger and/or rage issue.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ncsu95 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    Key to what? It's key that he read her emails. But how is that key to showing he murdered her?
    It was also shown that the sep draft was forwarded to him from Nancy's account on April 18th, or it was in some finding. According to her friends she had also discussed it with him.

I am curious, they say he intercepted all her emails by having them sent to the email associated with adventuresofbrad blog, but they don't tell us how often he accessed that email. I would be curious to know that.

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    Sometimes it escalates to murder - you can't deny that.
    You're correct, but a vast majority of time it does not, or else the murder rate in the country would be insane.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NCEast View Post
    I spent the entire 6 months or whatever on the OJ trial recovering from surgery--with complications. After that trial ended I had a ton of work and catching up to do so I'm not familiar with the two you mentioned. Or they may have come first? I think the next one I was involved with was the S. Peterson...and the following year M. Peterson. And the a couple of years ago Court TV changed their format, changed it again, and I don't even know if I can get the network any more.
    These were both well before O.J. Court TV was just fledgling (sp?) in those days. Probably very early 1990's. Wish I knew what happened to the drunk guy who killed that family though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gracielee For This Useful Post:

Do we know how the judge ruled on this yet?
    No. Waiting on Twitter to update. I'm not there.
    Kelly

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KellyCrash For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    I thought it was book-marked?
    It was. But haven't you ever bookmarked something that you never looked at again? Maybe he saw reference to it in a blog or forum and found the subject interesting. I've looked up quite a few odd things during this trial. I haven't bookmarked anything, but strange searches. And I do have bookmarks that I have never gone back to once I set the bookmark. I bookmarked it because I didn't have time to read it then but just forgot about it or no longer cared anymore about the subject.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ncsu95 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCrash View Post
    No. Waiting on Twitter to update. I'm not there.
    I just tweet from Wral there is nothing yet...hopefully they will be quick on cross and on to live trial

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Palomine For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    I thought it was book-marked?
    I don't think bookmarking something means anything, I have so much bookmarked I don't even know what half of it is and I bet 90% of the bookmarks I have I never revisited. My puter is six years old, I have bookmarks from then.

just denied! per tweet

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luckyme For This Useful Post:

I quickly scanned a few posts on another site last night and was appalled at the ignorance and stupidity I read there. Probably the same site--just letters, no words?
    I know where you are speaking of and trust me, they don't post anything nearly as informative as WS's on ANY case I've ever followed. I always come here first. Ya'll rock.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kljohnson0458 For This Useful Post:

[QUOTE=LyndyLoo;6330637]IIRC..All these items were obtained from Nancy's computer yesterday , Yes? No? I seem to recall from another witness (notblacked out) that Brad's Blackjack Phone had been either wiped, or been reset to indicate was it 31 hours, or 31 days...Of course he did have that phone until Oct.-8 and Nancy's computer was handed over on the 15/16th....Her phone seemed to have been worked on first. IF Brad could sign on her acct. on her computer, surely he could have signed on her phone too??..Then locked it pasword protected...Voila.Det. McDreamy ended up deleting data

I agree, I tend to think Brad's plan backfired..He was not prepared for such a quick alert of her being missing...He had to go into high gear to unload more stuff. BTW..Did I hear from that security guy that Brad went to office on that Sat. July 12th?..IF so, what did he return to his office? and What time of day was that?..

Sorry to take so long, but I went back to WRAL videos of 4/7, testimony of security guy from Cisco, he didn't say BC went on 7/12, I don't know where that came from. Sorry.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    You're correct, but a vast majority of time it does not, or else the murder rate in the country would be insane.
    You don't think the murder rate in this country is insane?

http://www.census.gov/compendia/stat...es/11s0306.pdf
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snowshuze For This Useful Post:

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    You are right, it's evidence and important evidence. But I just want a solid, hard-rock piece of evidence that nobody can deny. And we may not ever get it. I was hoping this computer testimony would be it but I don't think it is.
    I understand what you're saying you feel. But my feelings are this: I'm convinced there is no DNA or eye witness or blood evidence or confession to anyone, and since a strangulation, no murder weapon - so outside of that, I'm stringing together all the circumstantial evidence in this case and it's a homerun to me - already! It was back in 2008. I'm on that jury of public opinion - and should I follow a case this intently and be called for jury duty for that case, I'm sure I'd never be seated with the same views. It all begins with BC being the last known person to see NC alive and I think it snow balls from there.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to less0305 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu95 View Post
    It was. But haven't you ever bookmarked something that you never looked at again? Maybe he saw reference to it in a blog or forum and found the subject interesting. I've looked up quite a few odd things during this trial. I haven't bookmarked anything, but strange searches. And I do have bookmarks that I have never gone back to once I set the bookmark. I bookmarked it because I didn't have time to read it then but just forgot about it or no longer cared anymore about the subject.
    I thought there was testimony that he printed it out.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cheyenne130 For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast