who named caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charok

Reaction score
mods please move if this has been covered already...

who gave caylee her name? was it thought of by ica? or was it gma ca? just a curiousity i have...

im assuming ica gave her the middle name marie? or did gma ca take over and gave caylee her full name( she was one who came up w/ caylee, and of course keeping w/ the tradition of the middle name, marie) ???

I always wondered about that too. I can't help but think that gma didn't have a part of it.

Caysey+Lee=Caylee

Just my opinion! My thought is Cindy bringing her 2 childrens names together to name her grandaughter.

MOOOOO

Mel

The name 'Kaylee' has been ranked in the Top 75 for the past 10 years. 'Caylee' was ranked 514 in 2008 and 263 in 2009, so maybe whoever named Caylee (My guess is ICA) wanted a rarer spelling of a common name? Or maybe she wanted it to start with C like her name?

i don't know.. probably casey? it was a cute idea to stick casey + lee to make caylee.
she looked a lot like her uncle lee.. her forehead and eyes :(
it's weird how your kids always end up looking more like your brothers and sisters than you..
my 2 year old looks like her aunt tracey... poor kid.

:cow::cow::cow:

I think that Casey liked the name "Kaylee" ... but I believe it was Cindy who came up with the "spelling" of the name "Caylee".

:waitasec:

But we know who did NOT name Caylee .. know what I mean ?

Going off memory, iirc, this was asked by Linda during CAs state deposition. I cannot link it now because I am currently on my iPad. I remember CA stating it was she who came up with the spelling, combining Casey and Lee.

Going off memory, iirc, this was asked by Linda during CAs state deposition. I cannot link it now because I am currently on my iPad. I remember CA stating it was she who came up with the spelling, combining Casey and Lee.
No surprise there! The poor child wasn't even allowed her own identity- had to be a combination of their names- just like JonBenet Ramsey. Ca(sey)yLee Marie Anthony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph