General theory thread and motives rehashed #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Rumors: This is not a rumor thread. Our verified locals are allowed to post about information they have heard locally as long as it is first hand information. (eg: If our local hears from store clerk that a player was arrested in the store). Theories do need to be based on fact in order to prevent starting rumors.

Links: Links are required if requested. Be prepared to supply a link if you state something as fact.

Etiquette: It is very important at WS that all members feel safe about being able to express themselves. This means that kindness prevails. WS asks that we treat others as we want to be treated. There are options for you to use if you are uncomfortable. These options are using your alert button, contacting a mod, or using your ignore feature. Do not ever discuss your need for using any of these options on the thread. We have a great moderation team here who will handle problems for you without disrupting other members. When discussing your theory, do not use personal pronouns such as "you". That simple guideline helps enormously so that all posters can express their theories without fear of judgment from other members.

Important guidelines for all threads in Haleigh's forum are listed here: *~*Special message to our Guests and New Members*~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If there are chronic problems following these guidelines, the member(s) involved will be placed on a Time Out and/or posts will be removed without warning. Everyone suffers when a member is in Time Out so don't go there! The purpose here is to have fun!

That OP is sure old.

:praying: Praying Haleigh is found soon!!! She deserves justice!
I think that time is coming soon. The ones in jail and a few who aren't seem to be coming apart at the seams. MOO

I think that time is coming soon. The ones in jail and a few who aren't seem to be coming apart at the seams. MOO

I beleive it, I almost "feel" that it's going to happen and little Haleigh will be found. I hope it's not just wishful thinking.

I understand what you're saying BigMoma, but my opinion is that LE really doensn't want anymore evidence. It is my opinion that they could have already solved this case if they had wanted to.

I feel that someone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family knows someone high up enough that has squashed any evidence of value in this case.

There is some reason that this family has never been seriously questioned, no searches of their houses, cars, or property. It is so obvious to me that they are covering something up. It makes me sick to say that, but that is my currrent theory...key word "current".

LE messed up from the beginning, either accidentially or intentionally.

I have tried to give LE the benefit of the doubt, thinking they have some master plan. I'm now over it...LE has let everyone know that they don't want help from anyone, and they don't intend to let the public know what they have. They want everything to die down, and just go away. Again this is just my opinion at this time. :banghead: :twocents: JMO

ITA..However my delusional self is still holding on to there is some master plan and there is a method behind ALL the maddness that doesn't make a damn bit if sense.....JMHO

I am quoting myself from another thread, because I posted on the wrong thread. This is probably the wrong way to transfer it over, but I am tecnologically illiterate anyway. This is the post:
I understand what you're saying BigMoma, but my opinion is that LE really doensn't want anymore evidence. It is my opinion that they could have already solved this case if they had wanted to.

I feel that someone in the Cummings/Neves/Sykes family knows someone high up enough that has squashed any evidence of value in this case.

There is some reason that this family has never been seriously questioned, no searches of their houses, cars, or property. It is so obvious to me that they are covering something up. It makes me sick to say that, but that is my currrent theory...key word "current".

LE messed up from the beginning, either accidentially or intentionally.

I have tried to give LE the benefit of the doubt, thinking they have some master plan. I'm now over it...LE has let everyone know that they don't want help from anyone, and they don't intend to let the public know what they have. They want everything to die down, and just go away. Again this is just my opinion at this time. JMO

The following is my 2nd post on the wrong thread. sorry for the technical mix-up.

I know, Em; and I may be right back there with you tomorrow. But 2 and a half yrs, and nothing. And just because we don't have any evidence to go on, LE should have. From dragging the bed sheets outside, the hits on the dumpster by cannine, not even searching EVERYONE in the family's houses, property. What about the red truck seen near the MH that night? Who picked up Haleigh? What about the phone pings? So much more. They should at least know who drove the van that night. And WHAT HOURS DID RON REALLY WORK? LE has all that; and if they don't they should have.

The few LDT's given to a few people had to have told LE something. LE has to have the answers. And IF they don't have evidence to back up ANYTHING, why are they not asking the hard questions to the other people.

There is a reason they are not still investigating all these liars! Sorry for the vent...but to me, LE's actions, or in-actions for the past 2 yrs is evidence enough for me to come to this opinion. thanks for listening.

Nonni B - I hear you... Dragging the bed sheet outside for the dogs has always been a big :waitasec: to me. WTH were the thinking?

Re the dumpster - I remember reading that bandages with blood or sanitary products (isn't that what they said was found?) will not make a cadaver dog "hit". Sorry I don't remember where I read that, IIRC it was regarding a search at a dump - possibly regarding Baby Gabriel.

I would think there must be some citizens & LEO's who are pretty disgusted right now with the lack of progress in this case. Why haven't the locals been up in arms over this mess? If not family, there is a kidnapper walker free! If it is family let's get a move on... HaLeigh deserves so much more.

Nonni B - I hear you... Dragging the bed sheet outside for the dogs has always been a big :waitasec: to me. WTH were the thinking?

Re the dumpster - I remember reading that bandages with blood or sanitary products (isn't that what they said was found?) will not make a cadaver dog "hit". Sorry I don't remember where I read that, IIRC it was regarding a search at a dump - possibly regarding Baby Gabriel.

I would think there must be some citizens & LEO's who are pretty disgusted right now with the lack of progress in this case. Why haven't the locals been up in arms over this mess? If not family, there is a kidnapper walker free! If it is family let's get a move on... HaLeigh deserves so much more.

You're right LCoast. It really does look like that town in Dukes of Hazzard, and Ron Cummings or Teresa Neves are Boss Hogg. I really am beginning to believe that that "unusual" Ron does run this county. It's hard for me to see it any other way. Of course, this is just my opinion.:innocent:
ETA: your are right about cadaver dogs not hitting on something other that a dead body. My son-in-law trains dogs for the police dept where he works. He said that any LE knows better than to move evidence like that, the sheets should have never been moved.

That's a great question LCoastMom, coupled with the fact that the local/statewide media seems content to simply wait for LE to call them when the case is solved. In the meantime they re-run old articles that include statements made by LE and cast them off as new/updated info. GMAB! This is the problem with "small (rural) towns" - everything/everybody is somehow interconnected and everything is political. The town's people function in a "don't rock the boat" mentality and, as we've scarily seen in this case, so does the local media! That, IMO, is dangerous. While I certainly don't want to judge all of the citizens based upon the families/associates involved in this case, I do believe that the majority of people within the community are perfectly content to sweep "it" under the carpet and get back to "business" as usual - just so long as no one gets into their own personal business, they're content. Some may think I'm being harsh but as I see it, the proof's in the pudding and I sure haven't seen any locals stirring the pudding - they'd rather just let it stick to the pan. JMO~

I don't think the cops are protecting Ronald Cummings, they are only housing him right now while he frantically tries to find a loophole that somehow makes all the recordings and evidence against him go away.

I think Ronald picked up Haleigh, and he had Junior and took the kids to Annettes.

I believe that Annette Sykes dropped off laundry that night and maybe dropped off the kids, maybe Ron told her Misty would be there to take over at anytime.

I think Ronald came home for a break expecting Misty to already be there, and he got home, the kids were alone, he raged out, killed Haleigh, and took her and disposed of her.

I think Misty got to the house at around 2 am to find Haleigh missing, and that is when all heck started breaking loose, and this is how she truly does not know what happened.

My final theory.

That's a great question LCoastMom, coupled with the fact that the local/statewide media seems content to simply wait for LE to call them when the case is solved. In the meantime they re-run old articles that include statements made by LE and cast them off as new/updated info. GMAB! This is the problem with "small (rural) towns" - everything/everybody is somehow interconnected and everything is political. The town's people function in a "don't rock the boat" mentality and, as we've scarily seen in this case, so does the local media! That, IMO, is dangerous. While I certainly don't want to judge all of the citizens based upon the families/associates involved in this case, I do believe that the majority of people within the community are perfectly content to sweep "it" under the carpet and get back to "business" as usual - just so long as no one gets into their own personal business, they're content. Some may think I'm being harsh but as I see it, the proof's in the pudding and I sure haven't seen any locals stirring the pudding - they'd rather just let it stick to the pan. JMO~

I agree with you completely, nomore. I haven't seen any locals, except the few that are here at WS, acting like they care, just as long as it doesn't cause them disruption in their lives. It's like they see it that nothing can bring Haleigh back, no matter what. They are not seeing that sweet Haleigh is rotting away somewhere, or has been eaten by animals (sorry) and cannot even be brought back and given a respectable burial so her mom and brother can say goodby and mourn appropriately.

I have been thinking about HaLeigh all day today. I have been wondering for a while what can the citizens of PC do to try to get some new eyes on the case? (from maybe another agency FAR away from PC, maybe in another state, i wouldn't care at this time)
SOMETHING NEEDS TO GIVE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmo

I know, Em; and I may be right back there with you tomorrow. But 2 and a half yrs, and nothing. And just because we don't have any evidence to go on, LE should have. From dragging the bed sheets outside, the hits on the dumpster by cannine, not even searching EVERYONE in the family's houses, property. What about the red truck seen near the MH that night? Who picked up Haleigh? What about the phone pings? So much more. They should at least know who drove the van that night. And WHAT HOURS DID RON REALLY WORK? LE has all that; and if they don't they should have. The few LDT's given to a few people had to have told LE something. LE has to have the answers. And IF they don't have evidence to back up ANYTHING, why are they not asking the hard questions to the other people. There is a reason they are not still investigating all these liars! Sorry for the vent...but to me, LE's actions, or in-actions for the past 2 yrs is evidence enough for me to come to this opinion. thanks for listening.
ETA: Sorry for posting this on this thread. I guess it should be on the theory thread. Don't know how to move it.

BBM.. I'm no fan of PCSO and haven't been for a long time. I"ve questioned everything you have mentioned plus more and everyone and anyone who has been around here for the past two years will agree..
However there is still something in me whenever we get some kinda news concerning this case that is still holding on to... OK this is IT... Something is gonna break, The truth will be revealed...UNfortunately for over two years now, this hasn't happened..Maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment...JMHO

I hope it's not because of the kind of people that Haleigh's family & their associates are. I know in smaller towns, people are a lot more class sonscious & snobby than in bigger towns...I see it in my area. I'm not sure the majority would care if something like this happened on the 'bad side' of town. probably just want the news people to go away so they could get back to pretending they're somebodys in a town where nothing scandalous ever happens. I know if I want to read anything negative about my town, especially the ISD, I have to buy a neighboring town's paper. Embarrassment over the fact that the people they don't consider real citizens being why they're 'famous' might be why they aren't more demanding. MOO.

Great post! I do not believe locals are pestering LE anymore and maybe weren't doing much of that at any time. This is not to imply there are no locals who care and would like to see this case (as well as others no doubt) solved, but LE seems comfy to do nothing so it does appear that any pestering of LE is coming from people who live states away...people like us.

sadly, i don't think this case will ever be solved unless someone stumbles upon haleigh's remains or there is a jailhouse confession (from those already locked up or a future lock up)

i don't think LE will ever disclose any more info unless there is a break in the case

i think arresting ron, misty, tommy and hope was good enough for LE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member