912 users online (177 members and 735 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What Did Casey Tell Psychiatrists?

Thoughts?

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-ex...74/detail.html
    ORLANDO, Fla. -- Prosecutors are so concerned about what murder suspect Casey Anthony told a pair of defense psychiatrists, they don't want the issue being discussed at all, not even at a pretrial hearing.

This is killing me!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

I stand with Standing Rock!

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

i'm wondering the same thing!

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    Whatever the script said my friend. Verbatim and rehearsed in front of her plastic mirror until she could cry on demand.
    Nothing we need to worry about though!! No excuses for ICA IMO!

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

I'm just wondering if the SA is REALLY that concerned , or if the MSM is hyping this up?

Whatever it was, you can rest assured it was a lie!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

I regret, my friends, that LG is unable to immediately comment in this thread.

LG is busy in the smiley icon department seriously searching for a smiley who is pulling a trailer of horse manure.

BBL.

It couldn't have been much if she was NOT diagnosed with any physchological disorder recognized by the APA. According to JA's motion she was not.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    It couldn't have been much if she was NOT diagnosed with any physchological disorder recognized by the APA. According to JA's motion she was not.
    perhaps jb found one in his word of the day calendar??????????
    jmo

Quote Originally Posted by zoey View Post
    perhaps jb found one in his word of the day calendar??????????
    I have one for him sowhatifimurderedcayleeandpartiedthetattooiscool.. ..right? disorder.
    A Mother's love is a lifelong commitment
    to selflessness

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    I'm just wondering if the SA is REALLY that concerned , or if the MSM is hyping this up?
    It's being hyped up!

We know from the motions that no MHP spoke "personally" with ICA. They used her statements made to LE to come up with reasons why she showed consciousness of guilt/state of mind... JMHO

Justice for Caylee

The bluest skies you've ever seen are in...
    I bet she said it was an accident she covered up and she was too afraid to tell anyone. So JA does not want the MD's testimonies to be the handy vehicle which will insert 'accident' into the picture. It's "her words" thru the MD's mouths, which is much better than from Baez' mouth. It's the next best thing to putting her on the stand to admit it 1st person, at least to get the accident story rolling, but they don't want her on the stand for obvious reasons.

Perry, who was dubbed the "Velvet Hammer" by tweeters,
    went on to say that he believed there was sufficient evidence to sustain a
    first-degree murder conviction

"Justice has been served in the sense that the jury has spoken but justice will
    finally be served one day by the Judge of
    judges," Perry said during the morning show.
    "And she's going to live, deal with this for
    the rest of her life."

RIP Caylee Marie

Quote Originally Posted by MD MOMMY View Post
    I have one for him sowhatifimurderedcayleeandpartiedthetattooiscool.. ..right? disorder.
    HEEYYYYY! You made Diet Mt Dew fly out of my mouth and cover my laptop! SO not fair! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    I bet she said it was an accident she covered up and she was too afraid to tell anyone. So JA does not want the MD's testimonies to be the handy vehicle which will insert 'accident' into the picture. It's "her words" thru the MD's mouths, which is much better than from Baez' mouth. It's the next best thing to putting her on the stand to admit it 1st person, at least to get the accident story rolling, but they don't want her on the stand for obvious reasons.
    Well, we all know that ain't gonna fly....

IMO, SA isn't concerned about what she said...it is just not legal for the DT to use their testimony without ICA taking the stand. period. end. of. discussion.

Afraid...NO...concerned...NO...annoyed...possibly. ..
    Sitting. on. hands.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast