969 users online (130 members and 839 guests)  

Websleuths News

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr

Moore, Kutcher: Join our crusade to end child sex trafficking (on CNN tonight)

I'm adding this here instead of the celebrity thread b/c I feel this is not about these celebrities but the awful crime of trafficking. There are other organizations and folks joining in - and some victims will share their stories.

Moore, Kutcher: Join our crusade to end child sex trafficking

Watch the full interview with Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher tonight. "Piers Morgan Tonight" airs weeknights on CNN/US at 9 p.m. ET and on CNN International at 0200 GMT (Live simulcast), 1200 GMT and 2000 GMT / HKT 2000

"There's between 100,000 and 300,000 child sex slaves in the United States today," Ashton Kutcher tells CNN's Piers Morgan. "If you don't do something to stop that - that's when there's something wrong with you."

In their first-ever joint prime time interview, actress Demi Moore and actor Ashton Kutcher will be guests on Thursday's "Piers Morgan Tonight."

Last edited by belimom; 04-14-2011 at 04:20 PM.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    bless them!