2011.04.15 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Opening up! :great:

Staff is busy so make yourselves comfortable.

Hearing begins at 1:30p eastern and the docket has allowed 3 hours.

Sidenote: My dd wants to have lunch today....which I am pleased about. But I said...uh we have to go early ... I have to be back for a hearing! She knows which case and she just rolled her eyes!

I bumped up the old In Session thread from 2008......yeah me for not just starting another new one. :)

In Session is doing countdown to trial right now and covering a wide variety of topics. There may be discussion on that thread regarding their coverage before the hearing begins.

:cheer: Go State!!
:toastred: Bars open!!
:coffeeup: Maybe a cup o joe first.....it's early. :rolleyes:

LOL - just checked the site and the party has already begun!
.........:skip:.................:skip:........ :skip: ......... :skip: ........... :skip:

Um - Beach? I still have to squeeze in 4 or 5 hours of work into the two hours before the hearing. I'll be:phone: until 10:29 my time or 1:29 your time!

I'm hoping to hear about :worms: and since I think LDB and JA will be in a "mood" I'm expecting lots of :bigfight: and some :eek:hdear: and even more of :ignore: whenever Mr. Baez gets up to speak.

What I hope I don't see is lots of sidebars... :banghead::banghead::banghead: because then we can only guess at what is going on!

So see you in a bit - and then - let's rock and roll kids!!! :rollercoaster:

I totally forgot there is a hearing today. :eek: What time does it start?

Why did I think there was still stuff to cover from last week as well as the new motions?

Why did I think there was still stuff to cover from last week as well as the new motions?

Because of the Dr.'s? Remember last week, JA had not finished the depoositions, so they were going to take it up today.

I find it crazzazzy that HHJP starts the hearing at 1:30. Good Lord, it takes JB at least 3 hours just to get warmed up......how can they possibly accomplish anything before 5?

Hello All,

Running errands all morning, but praying I'll be with you this afternoon ! Whose handling lunch this time? I'm picking up bar refreshers - anybody wanna place an order?

See you this afternoon !

Some brunch-y "horse doovers" while we all get ready! (ETA: GennyMac--we always seem to run out of champagne. And vodka. When the hearings start at 9 a.m., you should see the raised eyebrows they give me when I go through the checkout line...)

hordouvres.jpg

http://www.thecovebanquets.com/images/pages/hordouvres.jpg

I totally forgot there is a hearing today. :eek: What time does it start?

1:30
I totally forgot it was 1:30 and got up at 7 to watch.:floorlaugh: I was dazed and confused when I came to the site and didn't see anything. Finally the light bulb went off.:rolleyes: D'UH Too late,Pogo was up and ready to run.:(

Because of the Dr.'s? Remember last week, JA had not finished the depoositions, so they were going to take it up today.
...and nothing about the "sticker" because the State didn't need to argue the motion...or something like that?

ETA: and the stain?

...and nothing about the "sticker" because the State didn't need to argue the motion...or something like that?

Yeah. I believe they agreed to let Judge Perry rule on the pleadings.

Wonder what this is about?

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6340113&postcount=7"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2011.04.15-17 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123