2011.04.15 Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Hearing is set to begin at 1:30p eastern.

We'll open this thread about 20 min. prior to allow for posting of live feed links.

Guys, we're not in church here so please feel free to interject the wicked humor and let your personalities shine through. It has never been the intention for this thread to be a strict transcription or "minutes" of the hearing, although those posts are a very important part of this thread (Chiquita, ya listening? ;) ).

The main thing to remember is: there is a zero tolerance policy on namecalling and continuous bashing of any players. We're thisclose to trial. It is too late for anyone who has dedicated the past 3 years to this case to risk getting a TO, so please be careful. Don't let emotions get the best of ya, kwim?

Also, multiple, repetitive posts saying the same thing 20x are deleted at mod discretion to maintain the size and flow of the thread.

want to snark and have all the one liners you want without torturing mods? chat!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132751"]WS Has a 24 Hour Chat Room! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I just got home thinking I missed this hearing and found out it hadn't even started yet! This is just a status hearing, right? Does that mean CA doesn't have to be there?

Looks she is just about to come through the door, here she comes, doesn't look happy.

Having a chat to Baez about her clothes - must be more to her liking.

KC is in the courtroom. she walked in and grabbed CM around his waist and squeezed!

Be prepared eveyone for lots of smirking and posturing today. The DT is going to be all puffed up over their big show tomorrow night and how they think that means they "scored".

I think we need to do some searches for forums for the deaf, so they can come here and tell us what is being said..

ICA very very pleased that CM and JB seem to be competing for her attention this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave