Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here!

image_thumb
image_thumb
image_thumb

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

Searchers found Holly's lunchbox near a creek about 8 miles from her home.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27532916/detail.html

Police say her brother has been ruled out as a suspect.

Live Stream - http://www.livestream.com/WBBJ

Previous Threads:

This case is very frustrating and confusing

Press to be briefed at 3pm, per twitter, about 3 more hours from now...hope if she is NOT already found, LE will clear up some of the many discrepancies...

Press to be briefed at 3pm, per twitter, about 3 more hours from now...hope if she is NOT already found, LE will clear up some of the many discrepancies...

I agree, they need to get the facts/rumors cleared up before they report anything.

Anyone think he's got her stashed in his house, basement garage??

With Hailey Dunn they finally searched every home in town.
Maybe that is what they need to do with Holly

That is what I am thinking.IMO.

I think that would be an important task to do as well.

However, if this car found that was later retracted in the media is involved, then why was it where it was yesterday? Which leads me to believe he doesn't have her stashed in a house.

Scout if this is an off-the-grid person then he could have spotted Holly at any point.
These people move around a lot and do come into town to buy some supplies.
He could have been staying somewhere near her house throughout the winter months and her family might be completely unaware of him.
You are probably right and statistics support your theory that this is someone that is in someway familiar with Holly.
My off-the-grid theory is just an attempt to figure out why she has been missing since Wednesday and has not been found.
If this were a "hot" abduction by someone known in the community, they would have been missed and reported by now IMO.
If this were a registered offender or someone with a criminal record, they would have been questioned and would at least be accounted for.
Just my thoughts and I just have a feeling Holly is alive and is being kept as a partner.
All JMO

I agree, they need to get the facts/rumors cleared up before they report anything.

It's getting ridiculous.

However, I think because it is such a small town they aren't giving much info up and the info that has been put out there has been perhaps erroneous for a reason. Or just bad reporting :)

Regarding the huge turnout of volunteers. The impetus for me to start posting on sleuthing sites was the case of Dru Sjodin. An incredible turnout of people searching for her. Volunteers in the field were coordinating their efforts with those us posting on-line. Of course they couldn't reveal everything. But they did give us a idea of what the scene is like.

BTW, if you don't know this case. Dru was a beautiful blond coed who was abducted from a mall parking lot in N.D. and murdered by a level 3 sex offender who had been returned to the community.

Scout if this is an off-the-grid person then he could have spotted Holly at any point.
These people move around a lot and do come into town to buy some supplies.
He could have been staying somewhere near her house throughout the winter months and her family might be completely unaware of him.
You are probably right and statistics support your theory that this is someone that is in someway familiar with Holly.
My off-the-grid theory is just an attempt to figure out why she has been missing since Wednesday and has not been found.
If this were a "hot" abduction by someone known in the community, they would have been missed and reported by now IMO.
If this were a registered offender or someone with a criminal record, they would have been questioned and would at least be accounted for.
Just my thoughts and I just have a feeling Holly is alive and is being kept as a partner.
All JMO
further thoughts: an off-the-grid (or rather) unregistered sex offender

Media reminder: 3pm press update at command center. #hollybobo
less than 5 seconds ago via HTC Peep
Organizers: the main focus now is manpower. We need teams walking these woods. #hollybobo
less than a minute ago via HTC Peep
Kitchen: food needs have been met for the day. #thankyou #volunteerspirit
4 minutes ago via HTC Peep

http://twitter.com/willnunley

further thoughts: an off-the-grid (or rather) unregistered sex offender

Good point! Never been caught thus unregistered....curiouser and curiouser.
I am headed that way for a family get together this afternoon.
I hope we get some good news.
Brother who was in the woods overnight in that area with buddies for early morning hunting reported that it was very quiet except for the sound of helicopters occasionally.
JMO

I'm new to this case so maybe I've missed a 'reasonable' explanation to WHY her brother didn't do anything when he saw what he did but I doubt it..I'm confident I could read every single post & still not see it..Basically, cos to me none exists..It doesn't matter who he may have thought (b/f?) it was, it still reeks of something was seriously WRONG! I don't feel good attacking the brother (for his lack of action) but I simply have no other choice if her 'abduction' did gone down the way it's been reported.

I, too, am entertaining rational explanations...and there are some. But, still.

I have to think the brother must have passed a lie detector as LE has said they absolutely don't consider him a suspect, or the boyfriend, for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member