1086 users online (188 members and 898 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Another interesting minor detail.

The story about NC being followed by the guy from HT who made the upsetting comment, she said she drove to another home in Lochmere and pulled into the driveway and the person finally drove off. What if that was the home of the family that was disturbed in the night by the person ringing their doorbell?
    Hoisted with his own Petard

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthinNC View Post
    Another interesting minor detail.

The story about NC being followed by the guy from HT who made the upsetting comment, she said she drove to another home in Lochmere and pulled into the driveway and the person finally drove off. What if that was the home of the family that was disturbed in the night by the person ringing their doorbell?
    I did not know about that. When did that happen? That would be very interesting to know.

Quote Originally Posted by cody100 View Post
    I did not know about that. When did that happen? That would be very interesting to know.
    I don't remember the date it happened but sometime in early 2008. It was mentioned in Det. JY testimony. I didn't pay much attention to it the first time I listened not knowing the husband and wife were later going to testify about their experience.

I thought there was mention somewhere, maybe an affidavit, that NC tires had been slashed in 2008 as well.
    Hoisted with his own Petard

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    I just don't think this is true. Some attorneys may operate this way, but not all and definitely not all good ones. One thing you have to keep in mind is that NC had to approve of that proposal as written prior to it being sent to BC. Which is the other point, I don't recall whether NC or AS emailed the agreement to BC, but it was provided to him (even though he may have seen it prior due to his email snooping).
    Due to my line of work, I know a LOT of the divorce attorneys in the RDU area. They dont all present agreements like that. It depends on the firm and the lawyer. Like I said in another thread, that kind of SA from AS was business as usual for her and area attorneys know that. One of my friends who is a partner at one of the larger firms in Raleigh said that they dont even bother looking at any of AS's first drafts because they are always ridiculously one sided.

I'm not bagging on AS at all. Its her job to do whats best for her client and coming in ridiculous and negotiating down is a reasonable tactic I guess.
    Last edited by Madflava; 05-05-2011 at 09:34 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4