Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #5

TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #5

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133271"]Thread #1[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133444"]Thread #2[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133530"]Thread #3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133598"]Thread #4[/ame]

Please continue here!
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    hollye's map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...,1.049194&z=11

the current search is centered from gootch road (green walking people) north and east thru natchez trace state park and to I40

thoughts are that the suspect may have known holly... that they are a community resident.. that they may have used an atv and or car that they may have been cleaning or tried to wash over the past several days. the person may have missed work or appointments and may be anxious.

per http://twitter.com/willnunley there are over 1300 people who have volunteered today and it is still a search and recovery operation
    This bee my opinion

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

bringing this forward from the presser:

Officials think Bobo went with the man because she was in fear for her life. The abductor is described as a white man about 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall and weighing 200 pounds.

Officials said today that they want people in the area to recall any unusual behavior of a man fitting the suspect's description, such as someone who has missed work or appointments and acting with increased anxiety or stress.

Officials confirmed that blood was found at Bobo's residence in Darden and has been sent to a lab in Memphis.

Authorities believe the suspect is not just on foot but have no description yet of a vehicle to look for.

Officials are searching areas north through Natchez Trace and eastward and in the Interstate 40 area.

Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.
    http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...WS01/110417013
    This bee my opinion

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

As Mark Klaas always says, it is up to the family to get themselves ruled out ASAP.
    Just my opinion, of course.

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

TBI spokeswoman Kirsten Helm said citizens should think back to between 7:40 and 8 a.m. Who was wearing camouflage on the morning she was led, presumably by force, into the woods from her parents home on Swan Johnson Road?

"This person may be acting with increased anxiety and stress," Helm said from a command center outside the Decatur County Fairgrounds. "He may have cleaned out a car or ATV, reported one missing or sold one unexpectedly."
    another snip

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."
    http://www.commercialappeal.com/news...st-tenn-woman/
    This bee my opinion

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

so they DO have a potential list of suspects!

I am still of the mind that this person could have been trying to get work with the tree trimming business that the Dad works for and could know the family in that way..

it is just a thought/opinion
    This bee my opinion

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Unless they are at work, all healthy males in this town seems to be out searching...so anyone doing something else, such as washing out a truck, should stand out.
    Just my opinion, of course.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

remember the private helicopter pilot that found the stranded family out west that got stuck in the snowstorm?
    This bee my opinion

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    As Mark Klaas always says, it is up to the family to get themselves ruled out ASAP.
    Exactly!!! I agree with that 100%
    Id take a poly right away if i had nothing to hide.

Im not saying the brother did anything to her but how do u rule him out if he was the last person with her and the last person to see her!!!!
    AFAIK you cant rule anyone out unless they were in china lol

JMO

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    The blood found at the scene doesn't quite make sense with the brother or current boyfriend being the perp as it would seem she was being forced into the woods, possibly at knife point. The brother especially would also have a very narrow window of opportunity taken with Holly's possessions being found in locations miles away from the house. MOO
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Unless they are at work, all healthy males in this town seems to be out searching...so anyone doing something else, such as washing out a truck, should stand out.
    Well thats one of the things that Summer Inmans hubby and family were doing and they were in video....

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Look at dumpsters for abandoned clothing too.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

I'm not very encouraged by the car washing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    The blood found at the scene doesn't quite make sense with the brother or current boyfriend being the perp as it would seem she was being forced into the woods, possibly at knife point. The brother especially would also have a very narrow window of opportunity taken with Holly's possessions being found in locations miles away from the house. MOO
    I totally agree! Plus, someone in the area would have seen the brother leave and come back if he had rushed to some remote area (who knows HOW) to throw out her lunch box. It just doesn't make any sense at ALL to think that.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    See the thing is,,,,, We dont know what time the parents left the house we dont really have a time line. Did Mom and Dad see her that morning??? AFAIK there are alot of things we dont know. it just leves us with all these questions.

Some ppl think the bro might be involved in some way and then there are others that think he has nothing to do with anything.

We just dont know! JMO

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I'm not very encouraged by the car washing thing.
    Let's hope it was to get mud off car/atv and sweeping inside to get mud, etc. out......hopefully, he hid her somewhere and can't get back to her because of the search area....

I feel he has also made himself part of search team......

Do we know for 100% it is a male?

JMO

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

Any family member who does not allow themselves to be investigated IMO has something to hide. Also, they are deterring the case because now LE can't put their main focus on looking for a suspect.
    ***ELVIS has left the building***

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CHARLISA For This Useful Post:

Misinformation is a good thing.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paulette For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CHARLISA View Post
    Any family member who does not allow themselves to be investigated IMO has something to hide. Also, they are deterring the case because now LE can't put their main focus on looking for a suspect.
    I would be absolutely sick if this was someone in her immediate family

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    I would be absolutely sick if this was someone in her immediate family
    I'm not referring to this case. I'm referring to all cases.
    ***ELVIS has left the building***

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CHARLISA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    See the thing is,,,,, We dont know what time the parents left the house we dont really have a time line. Did Mom and Dad see her that morning??? AFAIK there are alot of things we dont know. it just leves us with all these questions.

Some ppl think the bro might be involved in some way and then there are others that think he has nothing to do with anything.

We just dont know! JMO
    True. However, I still believe it's possible the perp was lurking around the property, saw her parents leave and thought no one else was there except for Holly. MOO
    Rest in Peace

40. The Following User Says Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Paulette View Post
    Misinformation is a good thing.
    I agree... puts this person....who is most likely a resident of the community... at rest a little. Lets him slip up a little...
    This bee my opinion

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post
    Let's hope it was to get mud off car/atv and sweeping inside to get mud, etc. out......hopefully, he hid her somewhere and can't get back to her because of the search area....

JMO
    I would think he would be part of the search team also. I said that before!
    Then he knows whats going on...
    Im pretty sure they know its a male 180 to 200 pounds 5 10 to 6 foot. thats a guy.JMO

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post

JMO
    By the physical description given, it would seem to be a male.

I agree about possibly being part of the search team. MOO
    Rest in Peace

46. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to panthera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    so they DO have a potential list of suspects!

I am still of the mind that this person could have been trying to get work with the tree trimming business that the Dad works for and could know the family in that way..

it is just a thought/opinion

Or could have been trying to work for the same tree trimming company Holly's dad works for, but couldn't get on right now for one reason or another, like there not being enough work right now to justify hiring another person.

Yes, just a thought/an opinion

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast