TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.

Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1
Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Please continue here!

hollye's map:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=....803892,-88.118591&spn=0.423233,1.049194&z=11

the current search is centered from gootch road (green walking people) north and east thru natchez trace state park and to I40

thoughts are that the suspect may have known holly... that they are a community resident.. that they may have used an atv and or car that they may have been cleaning or tried to wash over the past several days. the person may have missed work or appointments and may be anxious.

per http://twitter.com/willnunley there are over 1300 people who have volunteered today and it is still a search and recovery operation

bringing this forward from the presser:

Officials think Bobo went with the man because she was in fear for her life. The abductor is described as a white man about 5 feet 10 inches to 6 feet tall and weighing 200 pounds.

Officials said today that they want people in the area to recall any unusual behavior of a man fitting the suspect's description, such as someone who has missed work or appointments and acting with increased anxiety or stress.

Officials confirmed that blood was found at Bobo's residence in Darden and has been sent to a lab in Memphis.

Authorities believe the suspect is not just on foot but have no description yet of a vehicle to look for.

Officials are searching areas north through Natchez Trace and eastward and in the Interstate 40 area.

Officials also say Bobo's brother and boyfriend are not ruled out in the investigation. "We're leaving all options open," Helm said.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20110417/NEWS01/110417013

As Mark Klaas always says, it is up to the family to get themselves ruled out ASAP.

TBI spokeswoman Kirsten Helm said citizens should think back to between 7:40 and 8 a.m. Who was wearing camouflage on the morning she was led, presumably by force, into the woods from her parents home on Swan Johnson Road?

"This person may be acting with increased anxiety and stress," Helm said from a command center outside the Decatur County Fairgrounds. "He may have cleaned out a car or ATV, reported one missing or sold one unexpectedly."

another snip

Helm said authorities decided today not to eliminate anyone from a potential list of suspects, including Bobo's 25-year-old brother, Clint, who was present at the time of the attack, and her boyfriend, both previously ruled out.

"Both her brother and her boyfriend have been nothing but cooperative," Helm said again, "but we can't afford not to keep our minds open. Every detail counts."

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/17/search-expanded-abducted-west-tenn-woman/

so they DO have a potential list of suspects!

I am still of the mind that this person could have been trying to get work with the tree trimming business that the Dad works for and could know the family in that way..

it is just a thought/opinion

Unless they are at work, all healthy males in this town seems to be out searching...so anyone doing something else, such as washing out a truck, should stand out.

remember the private helicopter pilot that found the stranded family out west that got stuck in the snowstorm?

As Mark Klaas always says, it is up to the family to get themselves ruled out ASAP.

Exactly!!! I agree with that 100%
Id take a poly right away if i had nothing to hide.

Im not saying the brother did anything to her but how do u rule him out if he was the last person with her and the last person to see her!!!!
AFAIK you cant rule anyone out unless they were in china lol

JMO

Unless they are at work, all healthy males in this town seems to be out searching...so anyone doing something else, such as washing out a truck, should stand out.

Well thats one of the things that Summer Inmans hubby and family were doing and they were in video....

Look at dumpsters for abandoned clothing too.

I'm not very encouraged by the car washing thing. :(

The blood found at the scene doesn't quite make sense with the brother or current boyfriend being the perp as it would seem she was being forced into the woods, possibly at knife point. The brother especially would also have a very narrow window of opportunity taken with Holly's possessions being found in locations miles away from the house. MOO

I totally agree! Plus, someone in the area would have seen the brother leave and come back if he had rushed to some remote area (who knows HOW) to throw out her lunch box. It just doesn't make any sense at ALL to think that.

The blood found at the scene doesn't quite make sense with the brother or current boyfriend being the perp as it would seem she was being forced into the woods, possibly at knife point. The brother especially would also have a very narrow window of opportunity taken with Holly's possessions being found in locations miles away from the house. MOO

See the thing is,,,,, We dont know what time the parents left the house we dont really have a time line. Did Mom and Dad see her that morning??? AFAIK there are alot of things we dont know. it just leves us with all these questions.

Some ppl think the bro might be involved in some way and then there are others that think he has nothing to do with anything.

We just dont know! JMO

I'm not very encouraged by the car washing thing. :(

Let's hope it was to get mud off car/atv and sweeping inside to get mud, etc. out......hopefully, he hid her somewhere and can't get back to her because of the search area....

I feel he has also made himself part of search team......

Do we know for 100% it is a male?

JMO

Any family member who does not allow themselves to be investigated IMO has something to hide. Also, they are deterring the case because now LE can't put their main focus on looking for a suspect.

Any family member who does not allow themselves to be investigated IMO has something to hide. Also, they are deterring the case because now LE can't put their main focus on looking for a suspect.

I would be absolutely sick if this was someone in her immediate family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member