1007 users online (224 members and 783 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Willow57 View Post
    SO-Are you all saying that you think Holly is deceased-possibly beheaded(sorry)? The only word I could think of besides the "d" word mentioned in the previous post.

See post #19 above.

Quote Originally Posted by Willow57 View Post
    SO-Are you all saying that you think Holly is deceased-possibly beheaded(sorry)? The only word I could think of besides the "d" word mentioned in the previous post.

Chart analysis strongly indicates Holly is no longer with us. The prominence of the malefic Fixed Star ALGOL suggests that Holly may have been 'disfigured' in some way. Please note the key words in previous sentences are 'indicates,' 'suggests' and 'may.'

I am in no way claiming my judgments are 'fact,' but basing my judgments on considerable examinations of forensic charts and my observations of ALGOL prominent therein.

Case in point: Zahra Baker. ALGOL was prominent by its location in the 5th House of the Child in the Reported Missing chart. As WS Members know, this poor child was eventually found dead & dismembered --- a most horrific manifestation of the sadistic and evil nature of ALGOL. I would be relieved and grateful to discover Holly Bobo did not suffer a similar fate.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    There are disturbing interconnections between the Event Chart and Holly's natal (cast with SUN on ASCENDANT at Event location) that do not bode well for her safe return:

1. As a Child of Libra, the planet VENUS is highly important as it is dispositor of her natal SUN.

Holly was born with VENUS in Libra in critical degree (13 Cardinal). From a forensic astrological standpoint, this suggests that persons/places/things/circumstances associated with VENUS could be or become critical and/or capable of generating crisis in Holly's life.

Her natal SATURN 19 Capricorn squares natal VENUS and inconjuncts natal MARS, which is trine to natal VENUS, tying all three energies together. In the chart of a victim, this could suggest the manifestation of restriction/brutality/cruelty (SATURN) of some type during some point in her life.

Note that Holly's natal VENUS 13 Libra is partile conjunct Event SATURN 13 Libra and that Event SATURN opposes Event MARS with both squared by Event PLUTO (pink call-outs).

As noted previously, Event MARS is conjunct URANUS, pulling it into the T-square and making the action of the Perp unpredictable (URANUS) as well as probably violent/criminal (PLUTO).

2. Event JUPITER 18 Aries is Event Lord 8 of Death, here posited in the 12th House of Kidnapping and partile (exactly) opposed Holly Bobo's natal SUN 18 Libra. This is an indication that Death (Event Lord 8) comes to her, particularly with Event VERTEX 20 Libra (Fate) involved in the aspect pattern (yellow call-outs).

3. Event ASCENDANT 15 Taurus is close opposed Holly's natal PLUTO 16 Scorpio. Natal PLUTO inconjuncts natal MARS which trines natal VENUS and with Event ASCENDANT highlighting this aspect pattern, it is another indicator of --- at best --- sexual violence, and at worst, murder (green call-outs).

4. Event CHIRON 04 Pisces (wounding, harm) is partile inconjunct Holly Bobo's natal SOUTH NODE 04 Leo. The SOUTH NODE is often highlighted in a death chart. The inconjunct is often a Death aspect and CHIRON is often associated with death in charts of this type (green call-outs).

==================================
    Not shown, Event ASCENDANT 15 Taurus is partile square Holly's Tertiary Progressed MOON 15 Leo (based on sunrise natal) and TP MARS/HADES midpoint (violent abduction/rape, possibly death) 19 Cancer conjuncts TP SUN 20 Cancer and squares natal SUN 18 Libra. These are further astrological indications of violent harm at best, death at worst.
    ==================================

Based on the above, I fear for Holly's safety. While there certainly can be a chance she is still alive, chart observations point to the probability that she isn't.

Those who pray should.

Sadly,
    Soulscape
    Thank you for adding the colored call outs to the charts!!!! Totally helps us learners.
    "This is not about Casey Anthony, but about what happened to Caylee Anthony between the photograph taken on June 15 and the one taken on December 11." LDB, my hero

"I just have to ask you, how does one human being do this to another, let alone do it to their Mother?" Bill Shaeffer

Is it possible to do a chart on the item found on Easter Sunday (Called into TBI, which they went and found), and it's significance? There's much more info about it out there, but I'm not sure what's allowed, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Is it possible to do a chart on the item found on Easter Sunday (Called into TBI, which they went and found), and it's significance? There's much more info about it out there, but I'm not sure what's allowed, so I'll leave it at that for now.

Capri,

If you have a DATE/TIME/PLACE of tip call-in and/or item found, I will look at the chart. Do we know what was found and/or can you provide a brief synopsis of what is known?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Hello Astrologers...
    Can a chart be made of the family releasing a statement..???
    The earliest time I found for an article is 2:56 pm on May 3rd...
    Here is the link... thanks...

Family of Holly Bobo releases statement of thanks for search efforts

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...xt%7CFRONTPAGE
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!

Quote Originally Posted by froginTtown View Post
    Hello Astrologers...
    Can a chart be made of the family releasing a statement..???
    The earliest time I found for an article is 2:56 pm on May 3rd...
    Here is the link... thanks...

Family of Holly Bobo releases statement of thanks for search efforts

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Hello FroginTtown,

Unfortunately, the statement release by family does not qualify as an Event for the purposes of forensic astrological evaluation in this case.

The date/time/place of discovery of new evidence would qualify, as would the date/time/place of a new search.

Thank you for your interest, assistance & support,

Love,
    Soulscape

I am a lurker on this particular thread, because what I know about what you all do couldn't fill a thimble, but I am in awe of what you do. Thank you for taking the time to help so many.

Soulscape,

Does a chart progression show anything new?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Capri,

If you have a DATE/TIME/PLACE of tip call-in and/or item found, I will look at the chart. Do we know what was found and/or can you provide a brief synopsis of what is known?

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Item found on Easter Sunday (4/24/11), between 5:30, but before 7:20. Item was Holleys cell phone minus the sim card (open mike allowed this to be heard, although confirmed by volunteers). Item found at Tri-County Concrete property , 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN.
    5:30-5:40- tip of location of item called in.

willnunley's twitter
    Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search. #hollybobo
    24 Apr @ 5:53
    I wish I could bemore specific on the time found, but so far I can't find a more narrow timeframe for that.

If anyone can fill in more blanks, feel free
    Last edited by Capri; 05-04-2011 at 11:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    Item found on Easter Sunday (4/24/11), between 5:30, but before 7:20. Item was Holleys cell phone minus the sim card (open mike allowed this to be heard, although confirmed by volunteers). Item found at Tri-County Concrete property , 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN.
    5:30-5:40- tip of location of item called in.

willnunley's twitter
    Breaking: Dispatch: Decatur County rescue squad and volunteer firefighters just dispatched for a specialized foot search. #hollybobo
    24 Apr @ 5:53
    I wish I could bemore specific on the time found, but so far I can't find a more narrow timeframe for that.

If anyone can fill in more blanks, feel free

Thank you, Capri.

Can you tell me where is Tri-County Concrete property, 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN in relation to abduction location (Holly's home)?

Direction/ approx. mileage?

Is it vacated property or currently in use?

I will look at the time frame you gave & see if new information can be extracted.

Thank you very much,
    Soulscape

Thank you, Capri.

Can you tell me where is Tri-County Concrete property, 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN in relation to abduction location (Holly's home)?

I will look at the time frame you gave & see if new information can be extracted.

Thank you very much,
    Soulscape
    Hi Soulscape...I'm not Capri, but i thought I would try and answer your questions. Yes, Tri-County Concrete is currently in use and open for business. I believe it was Capri who called them directly and asked to confirm.

Tri-County Concrete property, 100 Eaton St., Parsons, TN is East of Holly's home.
    Here is a link to another one of Hollye's wonderful maps showing location information:
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...13057&t=h&z=17

Distance information per the Suggested Routes on Google Maps--
    1. 13 mins Swan Johnson Rd and Bible Hill Rd
    5.0 mi
    2. 15 minsMyracle Town Rd, TN-20 E/US-412 E and TN-69 N
    7.6 mi

Hopefully, a the charts will tell us more. It is so sad this has happened to her family and the Darden, TN community...

Marlame

Thank you, Capri.

Thank you very much,
    Soulscape
    Tri-County Concrete is currently very much in use. I questioned this so much that I actually called and spoke to them, to verify. Will look up mileage for Holly's home to Tri-County.

Ah- thanks Marlame, didn't see your post.

Moderator ETA: have added a snapshot of an alternative driving route = 5.1 miles EAST of her home. As the crow flies, approx. 3+miles.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 05-06-2011 at 05:41 AM. Reason: added map and alternative rounte-shorter road mileage

Hi Soulscape, this was posted in Holly Bobo's thread and I am curious to see if this SO could be a POI? Is it possible that you can do an event chart with this information? Thanks

http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/so...?htid=SO005150
    JASON EVERETT NICKELL
    04/01/1972

http://www.cityofjackson.net/departm...lyarrests.html

This list of arrests has Nickell listed as being arrested on April 16, three days after Holly's abduction.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...ng-up-on-holly

Update on local sex offender, Jason Everett Nickell
    Jason Everett Nickell, 39, is the registered “violent” sex offender charged with two counts of stalking against two 19-year-old women over a two-day period April 6 and 7 – the week before Holly went missing. He was arrested on April 18, five days after Holly was abducted and is being held on $300,000 bail. Nickell is described as 6’ tall weighing 210 lbs.
    For more information about Nickell and the recent arrests, read: Big-city crime comes to small tight-knit community; safety tips
    Law enforcement asked people in the community to think back and remember anything unusual about a vehicle that might have been sold or excessively cleaned.
    A source, who wishes to remain anonymous, reported Tuesday that a local auto body shop manager remembered Jason Everett Nickell came to their shop in Jackson asking to have a vehicle totaled just days after Holly went missing.
    The source said that the following day Nickell’s wife allegedly came to the shop to remove items from the vehicle. Nickell’s marital status has not been confirmed.
    The source reports that Nickell acted "strange, cocky, and hyper." During a conversation about Holly's abduction Nickell allegedly told the shop owner that he lived "three doors down" from the Bobo residence, which, according to news reports and the Tennessee Sexual Offender Registry, is false. The Bobos live on Swan Johnson Road in Darden and Nickell, at that time, lived at 1815 Liberty Church Road in Holladay.
    Mapquest shows that the distance between Nickell's residence and the Bobo residence is 21.59 miles via one route, and 25.33 miles another. One local said a person familiar with the woods between the two properties could make it from the Bobo home to the Nickell residence within about 15 minutes.

Referring to the Abduction chart in post #1 above, we note that Lord 1 (Holly) is VENUS intercepted in Pisces in the 11th House. This suggests she is hidden (interception) in/near water. Part of DEATH 07 Virgo suggests woods, thus, 'hidden in/near water (Pisces) in woods (Virgo)'.

The degree difference between Lord 1 VENUS (20) and MOON (19) suggests very little distance/mileage from home, certainly possible within 3 miles. The direction would be SOUTH, SOUTHEAST.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    I was looking at Hollye's map and googled 681 Swan Johnson Rd south/southeast 3 miles which took me to Bear Creek Rd between Gilbert Rd and Odie Pratt Ln. It seems that the area has been searched on 4/19/2011.

Here is a map that Hollye here at WS
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...13057&t=h&z=17

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast