State v Bradley Cooper 04-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

borndem

Anglophile & registered demwit
Reaction score
New week - Good Morning, Sleuthers! :seeya:

Good morning everybody. Hope everyone in North Carolina is safe from the tornadoes this weekend. Guess the defense starts today.

Good morning, everyone! I hope there is court today!

:seeya:

Hello All! I survived the tornado, but didn't get on WS all weekend. Lots of catching up to do.

Good Monday morning to all!
Saturday's awful weather gave me a whopper headache so I will probably stay in lurker mode much of the day. It's difficult to think. However if Kurtz starts having those kittens I will probably be compelled to say something :)

I have to go on a trip tomm. Im gonna miss defense case.:maddening:

Best use of time, Det Daniels go thru evidence while Dismukes returns to finish with defense cross, recross, redirect, etc etc etc.

I wonder if KL wearing a prison stripe shirt as a message to Brad?

Good Monday morning to all!
Saturday's awful weather gave me a whopper headache so I will probably stay in lurker mode much of the day. It's difficult to think. However if Kurtz starts having those kittens I will probably be compelled to say something :)

Me to I feel your pain

Good morning, all! Today the State should wrap/rest, and they plan to have a "buffet table" of evidence for the jury to peruse before the defense starts. I wonder how long that will take. That part will have to be off camera, so the jurors can remain anonymous.

Kurtz needs to stop trying to discredit this witness. Now he's getting at two detectives took away two different opinions on what BC told them about the state of the marriage.

This gets old, IMHO, and the jurists aren't going to go there. They spent a large amount of time on discrediting a det during the Peterson case in Calif. It did nothing but gain sympathy for the det.

JMHO
fran

PS...Daniels thought the marriage was ok, no divorce talk recently.................other det said 'marriage not good now.'

PS>...I recall BC's interview on Greta (?) on the phone, and he said there had been marital discourse but nothing serious.....this was, I believe that Monday, before her body had been id'd I THINK!

Det. Daniels is too solid for Kurtz to discredit. DD is clearly well-versed in his own notes and many times can answer without referring to them (although he's doing it right now). DD also clarifies and qualifies his answers such that they cannot be twisted later without taking them out of context.

Kurtz should move on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member