I want to wish you..(off topic)

DeeDee249

Reaction score
A Happy Easter, Passover, Vernal Equinox (a month late) or whatever you celebrate. As we enjoy the season and continue to press on for justice for a murdered little girl (and murdered children worldwide), we may not solve this crime, but we TRY.

For s little diversion, please enjoy this link to the Lord of the Rings entirely re-enacted by Marshmallow Peeps. Thank you, Just Born company, for Peeps, the most wonderful/awful Easter candy ever. Be sure to click on the word "Movie" from the menu on the left.

http://www.lordofthepeeps.com

and http://www.peepresearch.org

Seconded....

For me Easter is a time to gorge on hot cross buns and cadbury creme eggs, but then given they've all been in the shops since January, the novelty may have worn off in the last 4 months! ;)

Seconded....

For me Easter is a time to gorge on hot cross buns and cadbury creme eggs, but then given they've all been in the shops since January, the novelty may have worn off in the last 4 months! ;)

I love my chocolate chilled. I was amazed to find (on one of my trips across the pond) that chilled Cadbury chocolate is sold in vending machines in the Tube stops.

Oooooh....we have chocolate bars in some of the shop fridges here but nothing like that.

Now I feel like I'm missing out ;)

Thank you DeeDee, for the lovely post that started this thread and the cutest ever links...LOL!!!!!

Easter says you can put truth in a grave, but it won't stay there. ~Clarence W. Hall

easter_1-006.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HkvN4jRQms[/ame]

check this out

I :floorlaugh: for hours

once again,happy holidays
I will not be here so often the next few weeks,see you soon,keep up the good work guys,love ya all :woohoo:

Peeps! My fave thing to do with them when they came in the easter basket was to heat them up in the microwave till they exploded. yay for peeps.

Bad Shark, very very bad Shark.... Peep torture cannot be tolerated..... LOL!

Hope you have a great time too Dee-Dee! I've got a 6 pack of cadburys eggs with my name on :)

Thanks for a great thread, DeeDee! Easter (for me) is the most blessed time of the year. AND.... I got a great gift from the Easter Bunny. My gs accidentally stepped on the screen of my laptop so for the last two weeks i have been trying to keep up here on my phone. Well today my daughter gave me another computer. Yeah!!!!! I can post again (couldn't see well enough to post on the phone). I am so grateful to be back with you guys. Happy Easter everyone!

Thanks for a great thread, DeeDee! Easter (for me) is the most blessed time of the year. AND.... I got a great gift from the Easter Bunny. My gs accidentally stepped on the screen of my laptop so for the last two weeks i have been trying to keep up here on my phone. Well today my daughter gave me another computer. Yeah!!!!! I can post again (couldn't see well enough to post on the phone). I am so grateful to be back with you guys. Happy Easter everyone!
I was wondering where you were, welcome back.
Happy Easter.

Im posting this here because I have something to say that is not a JBR topic...

During this last week a 3y/o child was murdered in my Parish. A gag order was put into place and no arrests have been made. I am sickened, disgusted and hurt to my core to say that she died in foster care and that I had met the foster mother once before. I cant stop crying. With all my heart, I wish this child had come to my home.

Faith Saucier, was placed in foster care by her own mother while she dealt with a long time drug problem. She did what she thought would be in the best interest of her child and Friday, she stood with 7 other people and placed her child in the ground.

Mark my words, I will be getting involved!!!!!!!!!!! This child will have justice!

When children are removed from their homes in order to protect them, they deserve to be safer in state foster care than when in their own home. If we cannot assure their safety in foster care, children should remain in their homes.

Sorry, to bring this here, but I couldnt think of a better place or better people to understand the hurt and rage I feel right now. I really wish that I could stop crying, my family wishes that I could stop crying, how lucky they are to have landed here and not there. I would cut off my own arm before I would hurt them in any way...

God bless you good parents and to Hell with the rest!

During this last week a 3y/o child was murdered in my Parish. A gag order was put into place and no arrests have been made. I am sickened, disgusted and hurt to my core to say that she died in foster care and that I had met the foster mother once before. I cant stop crying. With all my heart, I wish this child had come to my home.

Faith Saucier, was placed in foster care by her own mother while she dealt with a long time drug problem. She did what she thought would be in the best interest of her child and Friday, she stood with 7 other people and placed her child in the ground.

Mark my words, I will be getting involved!!!!!!!!!!! This child will have justice!

When children are removed from their homes in order to protect them, they deserve to be safer in state foster care than when in their own home. If we cannot assure their safety in foster care, children should remain in their homes.

Sorry, to bring this here, but I couldnt think of a better place or better people to understand the hurt and rage I feel right now. I really wish that I could stop crying, my family wishes that I could stop crying, how lucky they are to have landed here and not there. I would cut off my own arm before I would hurt them in any way...

Oh Agatha, I'm so sorry this happened. Truly breaks my heart for the child and for what her mother must be feeling right now. I know how much you hurt for all the children and please know that you and this child's family will be in my prayers. I really believe there is a special hell for anyone who hurts God's children.

There's some bad crap around Agatha...keep us posted.

Thank you Beck and Wonder. I will be keeping you posted as I plan to be actively involved. No thats not right, I plan on being the biggest pain in the butt and the loudest voice any of them have ever heard.....

Agatha, that’s awful. I hope that justice will come quickly.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back