Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #7

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    If the brother saw her being led off with the guy and thought it was her bf wouldnt he think it strange that he didnt arrive in a vehicle?

He was looking out a window in the back of the house. Driveway is in the front.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4good For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    S...why not just force her into her car, and make her drive off? It would have bought him more time, they wouldn't have realized anything was wrong until much later in the day. Why take her straight to the woods unless he thought there was no one to see them, or he had to use coercion instead of force?
    Well if he took Holly in her car then 1) how would he get there and 2) his car would be found in the woods across the street.

But I suspect the kidnapper knew someone was at home. I don't think there was some big discussion and fake story to lure her away. Either he surprised her and popped her in the nose (hence the blood) or she hit him or maybe bit him if he tried to cover her mouth. Probably she got hit and or stunned since no noise was made. If someone approached her outside with a fake story for effect they would have to be frantic, yelling HELP HELP. Not just lurk in a car port and whisper hey little girl my buddys hurt when she stepped out.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by concernedmother View Post
    If the brother saw her being led off with the guy and thought it was her bf wouldnt he think it strange that he didnt arrive in a vehicle?
    I cant see the cars parked in my driveway from most of the front windows in our house especially if they are up at the garage doors. You could probably park four cars up towards the house and they would not be visible with just the average glance out the window.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

I'm still on the possible out of state hunter theory. No deer hunting right now, but there is turkey hunting. As there are no local suspects thus far (at least that we know), have thought that a group, at least 2 or more, could pull this off. Possibly someone just saw her previously leaving with a book bag and figured it likely she would leave at the same time on another day. She is so beautiful, she'd catch any man's eye.

http://www.tn.gov/twra/turkeymain.html

2011 Spring Turkey Hunting
    All Tennessee counties are open to wild turkey hunting including WMAs and refuges unless specifically listed.
    Statewide Spring Turkey Season
    April 2 - May 15, 2011

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RavenTrue For This Useful Post:

I am praying Holly is found today, alive.....

I think this possibility is still there. I believe whomever took her knows her, is obsessed with her and wants to make her theirs. It is someone local/hunts for sure in order to know those woods, perhaps he is keeping her in a remote cabin that he knows has been abandoned for quite sometime or he could have already gotten her out of there and stashed in his home somewhere or even out of state.
    I think this was planned out for sometime so he may have alot of food and supplies to keep him going. Maybe this person works out of town alot so he is not missed. or even someone who could have moved recently out of the area and is not missed at all. Vacation is always a good excuse to......
    I don't know I am rambling ...lol
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mysticrose For This Useful Post:

Not that I've heard, all the reports say the same thing: good Christian girl, everyone loved her, she seemed to be popular and well liked, natural born nurse...literally the girl next door.
    BBM

Not_my_kids - please put your profiling hat back on... sounds like she might be too kind, or take pity on someone not worthy of it...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    Sorry, don't want to get all "psychic" or anything. Some of you were relating that you had dreams about Holly.

Yesterday, while doing research, I posted that the word "Honeymoon" had entered my mind. This a.m. I'm getting this word again, only it's: "What about the Honeymoon?"

From the first time I read about Elizabeth Shoaf several years ago, I knew I had read that she somehow convinced the abductor that she was in love with him. Only yesterday I could not find that information.

Today, I have in this article:

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/...hoaf-did-right

Captain David Thomley

She was the captive but he became the victim of a reverse Stockholm syndrome. Elizabeth pretended to care about him as a person. He fell in love with her and began to think that he would have a life with her.

I figure this is the "Honeymoon" I'm thinking about.

Just trying to explain.
    Wierd. I dreamed about HB last night too. Had a license plate # from a ford pu that had an A and the numbers 7 & 8 (or 7 & 2) in it.

Just figured it was 'cause I'd been on these threads for quite a while right before bed.
    I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VicVixvi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Ok but do u need one for just the state or for the county you are going to be hunting in?
    You can obtain a license in any county but they are good for the entire state.
    We will never forget the missing.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maskedwoman For This Useful Post:

If he knew someone was home maybe he surprised her attacked her and then threaten to kill anyone in house if she didn't follow quietly. Wonder why he didn't have her go in her car with him though. No one would of known anything happened until she didn't come home from school.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hinman For This Useful Post:

they still havent found her? I thought for sure this would be over by now and they would have found her alive or dead. I just kinda see this going nowhere for now, but I do feel this case will be solved soon and that they will find her body.
    Rest in Peace John 08/09/86-04/24/2014.

Husband, father and son. I miss you and so does your son.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to burbqueen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTrue View Post
    I'm still on the possible out of state hunter theory. No deer hunting right now, but there is turkey hunting. As there are no local suspects thus far (at least that we know), have thought that a group, at least 2 or more, could pull this off. Possibly someone just saw her previously leaving with a book bag and figured it likely she would leave at the same time on another day. She is so beautiful, she'd catch any man's eye.

Do people really travel long distances to hunt turkeys? Im asking... I don't hunt. My only experience with a Turkey is when one attacked me in the woods. But around here from what I do know, it seems there are plenty of places to go Turkey hunting without going somewhere else.

Also whoever did this didn't just go to the house for their very first time that day. This took some planning. Weeks? Months?
    Lashelle

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

If the perp. grabbed her the minute she got out the door, in a chokehold put a hand over her mouth, and a knife to her throat that could account for blood if it nicked her, then he whispers for her to not talk or he will hurt her. I know what, what if. As far as leading her into the woods, he could have already slapped some duct tape over her mouth and kept the knife on her.

The brother probably only saw them from the back, is my guess.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to concentric For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Do you all think this is someone she knows?
    I think it is someone that knows her remotely, i.e. a friend of her dad, the father of one of her friends. Not someone she would call a 'friend' but more an 'acquaintance'. This guy had a 'Holly fantasy' and has been watching & plotting for some time, IMO and has probably spoken to her more than once.

I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicVixvi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    Do people really travel long distances to hunt turkeys? Im asking... I don't hunt. My only experience with a Turkey is when one attacked me in the woods. But around here from what I do know, it seems there are plenty of places to go Turkey hunting without going somewhere else.

Also whoever did this didn't just go to the house for their very first time that day. This took some planning. Weeks? Months?
    Hi Carla. Yup Hubby does it all the time. He has friends all over the US and he loves to do hunting trips with them.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hinman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    BBM

Not_my_kids - please put your profiling hat back on... sounds like she might be too kind, or take pity on someone not worthy of it...
    True, but I hope that that means she also has good intuition, and that she would be able to quickly figure out what she has to do to stay alive.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hinman View Post
    If he knew someone was home maybe he surprised her attacked her and then threaten to kill anyone in house if she didn't follow quietly. Wonder why he didn't have her go in her car with him though. No one would of known anything happened until she didn't come home from school.
    Again if he took her car... how did he get there and his own car would be left sitting in the woods across the street or something. Plus starting a car in a car port makes some noise versus slipping quietly into the woods. And with her car too you would have the sound of at least one if not two doors opening and closing which would be suspicious. There is always the risk of car alarms, horns, etc. too. Better to subdue the victim fast and get her out of sight.
    Lashelle

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

Apparently people do travel long distances to hunt turkeys...they only way I know this is that the missing mom of 5 (Wazineh Suleiman) from GA. Her husband and friend were supposed to travel from GA to KY to hunt turkey.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RavenTrue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by hinman View Post
    Hi Carla. Yup Hubby does it all the time. He has friends all over the US and he loves to do hunting trips with them.
    Yeah I guess so (travelling to hunt turkeys). We drive an hour or two to go fishin... but I can fish 100 yards from my house.
    Lashelle

Again if he took her car... how did he get there and his own car would be left sitting in the woods across the street or something. Plus starting a car in a car port makes some noise versus slipping quietly into the woods. And with her car too you would have the sound of at least one if not two doors opening and closing which would be suspicious. There is always the risk of car alarms, horns, etc. too. Better to subdue the victim fast and get her out of sight.
    But she was leaving anyway to go to school so the brother would of never thought anything of hearing a car. And if she had books, lunch bag she probably would of opened more then one door to put that stuff in. Hence two doors being shut.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to hinman For This Useful Post:

I have a question for the mods.

I read that this is a victim and victim family friendly site and no speaking bad of family members like Clint Bobo. Wouldn't speculating Holly is deceased fall into the same category?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4good For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RavenTrue View Post
    Apparently people do travel long distances to hunt turkeys...they only way I know this is that the missing mom of 5 (Wazineh Suleiman) from GA. Her husband and friend were supposed to travel from GA to KY to hunt turkey.
    funny. they dont seem to be hard to find. I got attacked by one. He snuck up on me too.
    Lashelle

41. The Following User Says Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

Well, there are turkeys all over the place at my house. If we wanted to go hunting, we wouldn't even have to get in the car, lol. It's also turkey season in KY and AL, so no reason to cross state lines to hunt.
    We will never forget the missing.

There was a scream in the beginning. It started with a scream. I believe that the initial scream was when whoever it was startled her before she got into her vehicle. Whether it was a stranger, or someone she knew, she was in such shock that they were standing there, in camo, possibly with a weapon that she walked into the woods with the person (in shock). The blood could have come when he first walked up. He may have hit her with something or may have cut her with the knife.

I believe her brother was possibly asleep at the time or rushing to get ready to leave. He heard the scream and looked out a window. We don't know what window and it doesn't matter because he saw her "and someone he thought was her boyfriend wearing camo" towards the woods. He didn't think anything of it because he is (1) A young adult and either still drowsy or busy doing whatever a young adult does in the morning. (2) He THOUGHT the person was her boyfriend and thought nothing of them walking.

At the moment of the first scream, the neighbor called 911.

Brother walks out of the house either to leave or to possibly investigate what he thought was a scream. He then sees the blood and calls 911 and their mother.

This is my theory and I can completely see it happening.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

44. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

willnunley: Source: 'lots' of additional investigators have been brought in to question residents; motorists. #hollybobo

willnunley: Documents: less than 300 have signed up to search as of 10:00 am. #teamholly
    Tuesday, April 19, 2011 10:32 AM

http://twitter.com/statuses/user_timeline/37916901.rss

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peeples For This Useful Post:

True, but I hope that that means she also has good intuition, and that she would be able to quickly figure out what she has to do to stay alive.
    That's what I am counting on. I've read that she is a smart girl.

48. The Following User Says Thank You to jaycee For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast