Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    I don't know what to think anymore.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adrienne37 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    At first I thought it was a stranger, then someone she knows, now I think its someone she may have seen before but not necessarily know them...in other words, I don't have a clue...
    I think it's someone who's seen her and visa versa, and perhaps talked to her, liked her, and wanted to date her, but was outside of her dating parameters....JMO I've said enough to some, that I may have to turn in my 'seer's' badge if I'm wrong...lol...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Won't you think someone of that sort would have made prior advances that were spurned before he went into abduction mode? Unless he was an experience criminal who knew doing so would be a give away...
    That's possible. But she might not have mentioned it to anyone.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowDog For This Useful Post:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/19...ce-holly-bobo/

Authorities are scouring ponds and lakes using high-resolution underwater imaging in their search for a 20-year-old nursing student abducted outside her rural Tennessee home.

A police spokeswoman told FoxNews.com Tuesday that law enforcement is searching underwater as well as in Natchez Trace State Park for any sign of Holly Bobo, last seen being led into the woods outside her Parsons, Tenn., home Wednesday morning.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    She was targeted. He knew family routine. He had a plan. She knew him/was acquainted. I am still thinking along these lines.
    I know where you post.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

These comments seem sincere in setting the record straight, I believe them to be accurate. What do you guys think?

Posted by:
    momtofivegirls Apr-14

She has a few comments, read the one about the top suspect missing.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/comments?ty...ry&id=13371580

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wishing4good For This Useful Post:

Newbie posting here. You all do such a wonderful job!

This case is really bothering me. Having grown up in a small town myself, I just feel that someone HAS to know something, either strange behavior by someone in the community or a stranger to the community...SOMETHING! I keep hoping that it's just a case of LE not wanting to let info out.

My prayers are with Holly's family and friends.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MnM84 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    LOL every day its a diff theory!!!!
    I know...but I'm wondering if it's this way all the time with this type of case?
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    I assume not to discuss the PAGE on the SITE? Or Facebook THE SITE in total? Just clarifying
    Just that particular Facebook page. If its helping Holly I think its fine :-)

Ima

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by MnM84 View Post
    Newbie posting here. You all do such a wonderful job!

This case is really bothering me. Having grown up in a small town myself, I just feel that someone HAS to know something, either strange behavior by someone in the community or a stranger to the community...SOMETHING! I keep hoping that it's just a case of LE not wanting to let info out.

My prayers are with Holly's family and friends.

Welcome to WS, MnM!

And now, LOL, thanks to your nick, I need some chocolate.
    I know where you post.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wishing4good View Post
    These comments seem sincere in setting the record straight, I believe them to be accurate. What do you guys think?

Posted by:
    momtofivegirls Apr-14

I wonder why the police would share with her who the top suspect is? I think she is probably just hearing rumors like us. That said, sometimes rumors turn out to be true.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hinman For This Useful Post:

I don't think she is with us any longer

The only reason I can think of them searching a lake or a pond is to locate a body or human remains.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmua For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wishing4good View Post

Posted by:
    momtofivegirls Apr-14

I don't think that this post is accurate in several ways. Without going into details, the post was made 5 days ago, and a lot has changed since then. Just the headline of Holly being "dragged" into the woods has been disputed now.
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-F...61183953929612

24. The Following User Says Thank You to norest4thewicked For This Useful Post:

Have any of Holly's nursing classmates, friends or church friends mentioned any thing that would stand out as someone stalking Holly. Maybe someone acted in a way to make her feel uncomfortable? I keep running possibilities in my head and there are so many that it is hard to fixate on any particular reason for her being taken. I just keep praying for her safe return. She didn't apparently put up a huge struggle against her kidnapper if she managed to hang onto her lunch bag, etc. I think she is one smart gal and may be trying to keep the kidnapper from getting angry. In other words, she is playing along and just trying to stay alive. Smart gal....that is what I would do...bide time and give more time for the searchers to locate her. I am praying.

jmho
    Lady Sleuth
    What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?...."Hold my purse".

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I think it's someone who's seen her and visa versa, and perhaps talked to her, liked her, and wanted to date her, but was outside of her dating parameters....JMO I've said enough to some, that I may have to turn in my 'seer's' badge if I'm wrong...lol...

...Or it could be the work of a sexual predator/offender.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Lerpiniere For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast