Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 508
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,379
    Emma, many of did read/hear about this thing with the car a few days ago...but LE has more than once said it was not true, and then yesterday in one story said they had looked at a car but it turned out to be not related, when pressed by reporters. So we really don't have any way of knowing if the car actually had the phone in it, as they have not officially said they have found the phone either, as far as I know.
    Just my opinion, of course.


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,426
    So, things are clear as mud........

    *sigh*
    Missing Persons Case Archive Albums ~ http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...nkycrankerson/



  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to crocus For This Useful Post:


  5. #33
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    links added to post 23.

    thanks.
    I know where you post.



  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  7. #34
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    Quote Originally Posted by VicVixvi View Post
    Have read it, Emma. Still not convinced there was a car found that was related to this case (but that's just me ).
    oh shoot. I missed this post while I was working on providing all the links. oh well.

    perhaps others will benefit.
    I know where you post.



  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  9. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Around here somewhere
    Posts
    12,695
    Okay, another question: If the brother says he saw her being led away, but recent reports are saying he did not actually see her go, are we looking at an untruthful brother or misreporting media? Has there been any indication of which it is? This is the sort of thing that could easily be mis-reported, but if the brother were intentionally untruthful, it could change things in a big way.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:


  11. #36
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Emma, many of did read/hear about this thing with the car a few days ago...but LE has more than once said it was not true, and then yesterday in one story said they had looked at a car but it turned out to be not related, when pressed by reporters. So we really don't have any way of knowing if the car actually had the phone in it, as they have not officially said they have found the phone either, as far as I know.
    IIRC there were several articles today that said Holly's cell phone and purse had been found. And "other" items. Previous thread has all the articles.
    I know where you post.



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  13. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    751
    I know that LE is denying this information. I can understand why. But at the time I was listening to this unfold with my own ears. Within a VERY short time they were calling out for more searchers after saying they had plenty for the day and it was being tweeted that searchers were being moved to the new location..... which just so happens is in the vacinity of the found vehicle. That is not a coincidence. They have been going deeper and deeper into this same area ever since.



  14. #38
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Okay, another question: If the brother says he saw her being led away, but recent reports are saying he did not actually see her go, are we looking at an untruthful brother or misreporting media? Has there been any indication of which it is? This is the sort of thing that could easily be mis-reported, but if the brother were intentionally untruthful, it could change things in a big way.
    How far away from the house was Holly when her brother saw her?

    The Bobos have a lot of land around their home. Is it not possible he knows he saw his sister walking with camo guy from a long distance and near the woods - but he was far enough away that he can't give a great description, assumed it was someone safe with his sister, and didn't realize at the time she was being forced?
    I know where you post.



  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


  16. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,379
    I don't know if they found a car or didn't, or if they did find one, if it turned out to be related or if Holly's phone was really in it. But I do not think that LE has singled out their suspect and is just trying to keep him off guard...they are actively asking the community for help, asking for people to call in with tips about car washings, etc...when they admit they have nearly 300 tips to sift through already. I just don't think they would be doing that if they were hot on someone's heels.
    Just my opinion, of course.


  17. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Peel View Post
    How far away from the house was Holly when her brother saw her?

    The Bobos have a lot of land around their home. Is it not possible he knows he saw his sister walking with camo guy from a long distance and near the woods - but he was far enough away that he can't give a great description, assumed it was someone safe with his sister, and didn't realize at the time she was being forced?
    This is pretty much what LE is saying did happen, that he thought the guy was her BF or assumed he was and did not become alarmed until later when he went outside and saw the blood in the carport/garage area. We don't know what made him look out the window at that moment. We also don't know why LE is saying she was in fear for her life at that time, as in, how could they tell if he only saw them walking towards the woods? I am assuming they are saying that because blood was present? But they have not said whose blood.
    Just my opinion, of course.


  18. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    10
    Has LE confirmed
    everything below?.....

    1) Holly went outside and was led away
    2) the brother called 911
    3) the mom called 911
    4) a neighbor heard a scream and called 911
    5) blood of some type was on the driveway
    6) that dogs never got a scent the first day of the search
    7) a lunch purse was located
    8) that the lunch purse was located eight miles away from Holly's home
    9) a car was located with a cell phone..gloves..and camo clothing..engine still warm
    10) duct tape was found...with hair on it

    That's it right?....so everything we have so far is this? I want to apologize for throwing out an rumor from someone who is purported to know the family and aiding in the search. I was digging deep for information. I will stick to the facts how few we have. Thank you for taking time to correct us newbies ...I pray that new evidence will be found and that Holly is found safe.

    THE MORE I LEARN THE LESS I KNOW.


  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Burnin Daylight For This Useful Post:


  20. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't know if they found a car or didn't, or if they did find one, if it turned out to be related or if Holly's phone was really in it. But I do not think that LE has singled out their suspect and is just trying to keep him off guard...they are actively asking the community for help, asking for people to call in with tips about car washings, etc...when they admit they have nearly 300 tips to sift through already. I just don't think they would be doing that if they were hot on someone's heels.
    clu, I see where you are coming from. But, even if they KNOW who - they need witnesses and supporting information in making their case. The more they have the tighter the net is wound. This my opinion and I do understand why its not readily accepted!


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to redfish For This Useful Post:


  22. #43
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    439
    More youtube videos from one of the volunteer searchers:

    http://www.youtube.com/user/rickeydaleshow

    seems to think she'll be found soon, but I think he said that in his last video a couple days back.


  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thesaint For This Useful Post:


  24. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnin Daylight View Post
    Has LE confirmed
    everything below?.....

    1) Holly went outside and was led away
    2) the brother called 911
    3) the mom called 911
    4) a neighbor heard a scream and called 911
    5) blood of some type was on the driveway
    6) that dogs never got a scent the first day of the search
    7) a lunch purse was located
    8) that the lunch purse was located eight miles away from Holly's home
    9) a car was located with a cell phone..gloves..and camo clothing..engine still warm
    10) duct tape was found...with hair on it

    That's it right?....so everything we have so far is this? I want to apologize for throwing out an rumor from someone who is purported to know the family and aiding in the search. I was digging deep for information. I will stick to the facts how few we have. Thank you for taking time to correct us newbies ...I pray that new evidence will be found and that Holly is found safe.

    THE MORE I LEARN THE LESS I KNOW.
    4, 6, 8 & 9 have NOT been confirmed by LE to my knowledge; part of 4 may be but not that neighbor called 911. Just that another person, unidentified, called 911 beside the brother.
    Just my opinion, of course.


  25. The Following User Says Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  26. #45
    Emma Peel's Avatar
    Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    wherever they send me
    Posts
    9,893
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Have the brother and bf been ruled out? I keep seeing that they have been, but at the same time, I keep finding the same quote from LE that no one has been eliminated.
    True on both accounts, nmk. The latter was the latest statement from LE. The former was the earlier.

    brother & bf were however described as "as cooperative as possible".

    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/04/18...ce-holly-bobo/

    We can't discuss or suggest brother or bf as if suspects here, however - just a heads up - TOS & all.

    Holly's country western singer cousin spoke today to debunk theories about the brother's involvement.

    "Shut up."
    http://radioamber.net/?p=4525
    I know where you post.



  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:


Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1067
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 07:40 PM
  2. Replies: 1094
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 544
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 01:51 PM
  5. Replies: 541
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 04:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •