Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    I think Good Morning America is doing something on holly in a few mins
    that is ABC!

I think its from the command post!

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    I'm going to switch to the laptop and start transcription. These probably won't have the length of some of the others that I've done, since I will be focusing on LE and the family statements, but maybe along the way, I will find a statement that's been missed or misquoted, and that would help. I'll try to break it down day by day, to make them easier to find.

(ETA: I have a toothache, so I'll be up for awhile, if there's anything that needs a rush put on it, link it.)
    Thanks so much for doing this! It's gonna really help ppl like me that have missed a lot of imp info!

Sorry about your toothache

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    Bear in mind, the examiner is a blog, not a reliable news site, so take anything from them with a grain of salt unless it is linked to a reliable news sites article.
    There are a couple of exceptions. The Examiner article linked was written by Levi. There is another author who's name escapes me at the moment.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    Good morning friends!

Man what a rough nite. Maybe because I am tired, worried about Holly, etc. but my ptsd was bad and my usual nitemares became Holly nitemares. It was wierd to see things in that perspective. Unsettling.

Soooooooo I think more Chef Emril coffee is needed here!
    Morning Carla

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    There are a couple of exceptions. The Examiner article linked was written by Levi. There is another author who's name escapes me at the moment.
    isnt it the lady whos last name begins with a Z i cant remember her name either.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    It was mentioned. I had no luck confirming it, though, did you?
    We've found other court records re: ROs even for minors (Mackenzie Cowell for example) so I don't get why we can't for Holly IF it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Morning Carla
    Good Mornin!
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    We've found other court records re: ROs even for minors (Mackenzie Cowell for example) so I don't get why we can't for Holly IF it's true.
    I am in the process of some legal stuff involving myself. Both my lawyer and i have both looked at the courthouse records for things in my background and not all of them are there ?!?!?! He said sometimes things are not updated quickly (so say if an RO/IFP were filed a month ago it may not be in the system) or that if a name or SS number got transposed it would be in the system but not where it should be, etc.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    I am in the process of some legal stuff involving myself. Both my lawyer and i have both looked at the courthouse records for things in my background and not all of them are there ?!?!?! He said sometimes things are not updated quickly (so say if an RO/IFP were filed a month ago it may not be in the system) or that if a name or SS number got transposed it would be in the system but not where it should be, etc.
    LOl OH thats good to know LOL!!!!!!

Isabel Z. is the other writer for Examiner who is approved here as being reliable...
    Just my opinion, of course.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Isabel Z. is the other writer for Examiner who is approved here as being reliable...
    LOl thanks i know her name ended with a z

I know Cindy Adams writes there but i dont know if we can post hers!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Sure is quiet here this morning!

Sad to say there is nothing new!

Its been too long now!

I appreciate the way that Isabelle writes. She tries to NOT include rumor in her articles. This case has been difficult since the LE has not had a spokesperson reporting to the media often; therefore, the media have been reporting rumors as fact. These last two articles have some great information:

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...alerts_article

A sea of online rumors and accusations against Clint Bobo have frustrated Holly's family and are unfounded.

On Monday Kristen Helm, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI), responded to this Examiner.com news writer's email saying, "To reiterate what the Director [of TBI] said, no one has been ruled out at this time.

“However, the focus of law enforcement developing a suspect is outside immediate friends and family.

"Both Clint and Drew have been helpful and cooperative throughout the investigation. Clint, is being treated as an eye witness at this time,” Helm said.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Sure is quiet here this morning!

Sad to say there is nothing new!

Its been too long now!
    Yeah it hit me hard last nite. This morning just seems different. Maybe it was the bad premonitions? I hate to feel so gloomy and negative inside.
    Lashelle

http://www.examiner.com/missing-pers...alerts_article

As the search for Holly Bobo moves into day 6 the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations made a few announcements Monday: (1)They need more volunteers to come search Tuesday; (2) this is not a hoax; (3) they want people in the community to think about anything peculiar that happened since Holly went missing; and (4) the governor has tripled the reward amount.

During Monday’s press conference TBI Director Mark Gwyn announced that Governor Bill Haslam has increased the reward for information on the whereabouts of Holly Bobo to $75,000.
    Investigators went door-to-door asking neighbors near Holly’s home if they saw anything the day she disappeared, Gwyn told reporters Monday afternoon. Another 30 leads came in Monday, bringing the total of leads to about 280, he said.

I hope that they find who did this soon. Hopefully bringing someone in for questioning will bring results in the search.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cocomod For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast