Weird Englishman loves to roll in manure and set fire to things

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A PERVERT who got a sexual thrill from covering himself in manure and setting fire to things terrorised a farmer's family.

David Truscott prowled Clive Roth's farm at night wearing shiny red shorts and latex gloves, causing thousands of pounds of damage.

The unemployed 35--year-old visited Woodbury House Farm, near Redruth,Cornwall, frequently over a seven-month period to satisfy his sick perversions.

On one occasion, he stripped off, climbed into a muckspreader full of manure and committed a sex act.

Another time, the weirdo, who owned 360 pairs of girls' knickers and slept in women's pyjamas, rolled around in manure while attempting to set fire to a tractor. He also set fire to and destroyed a timber shed, animal feed and a barn.

Truscott, of Redruth, yesterday admitted three counts of arson and one of burglary.

Prosecutor Simon Jones said the Roth family became increasingly terrified by Truscott's behaviour, Matters came to a head this month, when items were stolen and the imprint of buttocks appeared in manure, surrounded by tissues.

Police set up a surveillance operation and caught Truscott, who was carrying a bag full of underwear, women's trousers and firelighters.

Full Story

I would like to "Take the 5th (is that right)" on behalf of my countryman.
they are a little weird down in Cornwall

You don't have to take the 5th (unless you like hard liquor :rolleyes: ) as long as you aren't incriminating yourself. And I'm really hoping you aren't....

Ghostwheel i refuse to say any more.
Actually I had a strange experience in Cornwall a few years ago. it is a very rural county (if you are from the Uk I apologise for the lecture) annd some of the little villages are very insular.
I walked into a crowded pub and every single soul stopped talking, you may remember the scene from the film "American Wrerwolf in London" it was just the same, being a stubborn person I ordered a pint anyway but i don't think I ever drank one quicker. As I left and close the door I could hear the conversation start up again. Very Weird

Hugh said:
Ghostwheel i refuse to say any more.
Actually I had a strange experience in Cornwall a few years ago. it is a very rural county (if you are from the Uk I apologise for the lecture) annd some of the little villages are very insular.
I walked into a crowded pub and every single soul stopped talking, you may remember the scene from the film "American Wrerwolf in London" it was just the same, being a stubborn person I ordered a pint anyway but i don't think I ever drank one quicker. As I left and close the door I could hear the conversation start up again. Very Weird
were you wearing hose and silver buckles? :D

deputylinda said:
were you wearing hose and silver buckles? :D
Is there something wrong with hose and silver buckles? My hubby wears them on weekends. (At the Renaissance Faire, just so you don't think we are totally wacko, only a little wacko) :angel:

Good for you Arielle, I myself when wearing my kilt wear "Dancing" shoes that lace in zig zags all the way up to my knee, and are then fastened by natty little bobbles., add to this my badger hair sporran and prince Charlie box cut jacket I think you wearing your hose and buckles if fine. I must emphasise that the above outfit I have described is the truth.

ps the tartan is either Black Watch or Gunn

Hugh said:
Good for you Arielle, I myself when wearing my kilt wear "Dancing" shoes that lace in zig zags all the way up to my knee, and are then fastened by natty little bobbles., add to this my badger hair sporran and prince Charlie box cut jacket I think you wearing your hose and buckles if fine. I must emphasise that the above outfit I have described is the truth.

ps the tartan is either Black Watch or Gunn
So are you a Scottish country dancer?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail