927 users online (196 members and 731 guests)  

Websleuths News

Barrie Ontario, Canada

TX - 3 Hurt When 5-Year-Old Takes Gun To School

Houston police said the child took the loaded gun to Ross Elementary, 2819 Bay St., on Tuesday.

Investigators said the kindergarten students were in the cafeteria when the gun fell out of his backpack and discharged about 10:20 a.m.

Three kindergarten students were injured, but none was shot, detectives said. The injuries ranged from powder burns to scrapes.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    I want to know where he got this gun from! Thank god no children were killed.

Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    South FloriDUH
    Quote Originally Posted by MorenoI View Post
    I want to know where he got this gun from! Thank god no children were killed.
    Probably just lying on a table at home. It is truly horrifying that there was a round in the chamber and that he walked around all morning with this gun in his pocket. HE WAS 6 YRS OLD FSG!!! And NOBODY noticed this "bluge" in this lil guy's pocket?

Our education system has to change. Our children are not safe in our public schools anymore. Between the pedo teachers (both male and female) and the "hood-rat" students - our schools have become a "day-care" for the undesirables.

Yes, thank God no child was killed. But if I was a parent at that school - my kids would have left and never went back.

We, as a nation and as parents have to find a better way to educate our future.