1322 users online (237 members and 1085 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Boy, 9, uses CPR to save 2-year-old sister

Boy, 9, uses CPR to save 2-year-old sister
    April 19, 2011 10:42 a.m. EDT

(CNN) -- Tristin Saghin might only be 9 years old, but he knew just what to do after his 2-year-old sister was found floating in her grandmother's swimming pool unconscious Sunday.

"I went running outside ... and I did CPR on her," the boy told affiliate KNXV in Mesa, Arizona.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/04/19/ari...iref=obnetwork
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Heroic boy tells how he saved sister from drowning

MESA, AZ - People are calling a 9-year-old boy a hero after he saved his baby sister’s life with CPR.

According to Mesa Fire Department spokesman Capt. Forrest Smith, the girl fell into her grandmother’s swimming pool around 9 a.m. Sunday near Sossaman and Guadalupe roads.

Smith said the girl’s mother found her floating in the pool and pulled her out. She was placed on the ground unconscious and not breathing. Her 9-year-old brother, Tristin Saghin started to perform CPR, saying he learned it from watching television

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region...e-saved-sister
    What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you....
    Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

I saw this on the news! How cool the child knew how to do CPR just from watching TV. Absolutely amazing! Also, how amazing this child didn't freeze up like the adults did and just went about taking care of what needed to be done. He did a wonderful job and is a fantastic example! I hope he knows how proud we all are!
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.