1054 users online (211 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

State v Bradley Cooper 04-20-2011

Let's get on with it, Boys and Girls!

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

As a newbie here, I made the early morning HT run today. We've got cinnamon and hot cross buns today, enough to share. Should be an interesting day.

Looking forward to hearing more from Mr. Ward today. (And seriously looking into ways to beef up my wireless network security!)

I don't know if I'm up for a whole lot of whining this morning. My bones and joints ache from gardening yesterday. Is 'little K' the only *questioner* on their team? Perhaps someone with a less-grating voice & style. Remember all those experts who took quite a bashing to their reputations after the OJ trial? I think that was the beginning of the down-turn for Henry Lee. I mean, who can put much store in the testimony of those who used their knowledge to get a cold-blooded murderer *off*?

Because it may not be apparent to some, I'd like to point out that there is more going on with the discussion than "is BC guilty or not?". Those questioning the pros case and evidence are not necessarily supportive of the defendent, and vice versa. I think most level-headed posters on here have an interest in seeing justice served - even at the cost of an outcome which may contradict a personal belief of G or NG.

1) I believe BC is guilty, and the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
    2) I believe BC is guilty, the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
    3) I believe BC is guilty, but the state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
    4) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
    5) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
    6) I am unsure of BC guilt, the state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
    7) I believe BG is innocent, but the state has presented a strong case and dispelled any reasonable doubt.
    8) I believe BG is innocent, but the state has presented an adequate case to dispel any reasonable doubt.
    9) I believe BG is innocent, and state has presented a weak case to dispel any reasonable doubt.

I think most posters here fall into one of: 2,3,5,6,8,9

1 would suggest the inability to view the case objectively, 4 and 7 really don't make sense at this point.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by unc70 View Post
    As a newbie here, I made the early morning HT run today. We've got cinnamon and hot cross buns today, enough to share. Should be an interesting day.
    Thanks, but we need you to make another run for juice.

never mind
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jrb0124 View Post
    Thanks, but we need you to make another run for juice.
    Green juice!

Quote Originally Posted by Star12 View Post
    pic but no sound?
    sound is working for me.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Impeachment of witness. Hmmmmm, wonder what that is?

Quick peek at picture as judge turned them over, it looked like a mug shot.
    IMO.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

The state really does not want the jury to hear what JW has to say. They are certainly reaching deep down into their bag of tricks.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    I had a sinking suspicion that he left a job under ugly circumstances - and if so, it will come to light. He should have known that and so should have Kurtz.

Is everybody blacked out again or is it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by snowshuze View Post
    Quick peek at picture as judge turned them over, it looked like a mug shot.
    IMO.
    Looked like personal pictures you might find on Facebook or similar site. One picture had the witness in a T-shirt with an unreadable slogan.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast