1135 users online (277 members and 858 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida

FL - Victoria Cunningham, 3, drowned in inflatable pool, Daytona Beach, 19 April 2011

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/po...r-1418483.html

Jimmie Flynt, a police spokesman, initially said the death appeared to be a tragic accident. However, he said later Tuesday that the boy "may have had some involvement" in his sister's death.

My what a tragic story.

RIP Victoria

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Wow, how sad. It didn't say how old the boy is, or did I miss it? I hate drowning stories, they terrify me. I get so anxious when my kids are swimming, even though they're great swimmers. Prayers for this family.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

This is fairly local for me. The boy is just 5.

The pool was a small inflatable pool, which should remind us all that small children should NEVER be left unattended around water.
    The little boy told his Mom that the baby made him mad. At just 5, he is too young to be charged under Fl law (rightly so IMO).
    The mother was negligent, but is probably already punished more than the legal system can do.

A tragedy all around.

http://www.wesh.com/news/27604095/detail.html
    Last edited by NSS; 04-20-2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: added link to video report

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    On my how horrible!