Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by not_my_kids View Post
    "Well, I don't think it's changed. I think obviously uh, both of those people would have been witnesses, especially her brother, uh, being the person that last saw her, uh, but I can tell you that we have not eliminated anyone from this investigation. Uh, so I don't know that they were ever considered suspects, more probably witnesses, uh, but at this point, it's too early in the investigation to clear anyone."
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42648235...me_and_courts/

This is Gwyn's statement. This is why I don't think they have been referred to as cleared, because they never should have been called suspects, per his own statement. Another thing that I wonder about...maybe the local LE (sheriff) has begun clearing people for their own records, but TBI has not. They are working together, but not neccesarily all on the same page? (That's a scary thought, considering.)
    Thank you. The article's comments are interesting also.

I wonder if will hear about the blood test results, at least as to whether it is Holly's blood or not. i thought I saw that they have been using their mobile lab, so at least typing if not full DNA, should be done by now. I mainly want to know if the perp hurt her or if she hurt the perp.
    I wonder how long it will take. The DNA tests that broke the Anne Pressly case took Arkansas 7 months to process.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

I noticed in an interview with the father, he mentioned he thought it was someone local who knew when the mother, himself and Holly left. He didn't mention someone knowing the brother's schedule. Was it unusual for the brother to be there? Just to be clear, I don't believe the brother has anything to do with what happened, he's just a witness. If someone local, they didn't know about the brother.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vjlaw For This Useful Post:

Quick question, I keep getting an error message on some of the Good Morning America vids related to Holly and others that just won't play, even though no error message.

Can someone else check real quick and see if they load or if they were pulled down? TIA

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/sear...woman-13389410
    the other vids are linked at bottom of page.

(ETA: I'm asking cuz it could be my internet connection. 5 wireless devices, and 1 poor overworked router, it's about to just go on strike today, so it could be me.)
    It worked for me.

I found the interview in which he says everybody is a suspect. THAT IS NOT A DIRECT QUOTE. I will have transcript in up in 15-20 minutes.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Ok, I'm way out on a limb now...could someone hand me a saw please?

What's the prob Mick?

Wow! Amazing how many posts since I was here last! Not easy to keep up, but so sad to find nothing really new in finding Holly. So angry at whomever did this!

In cases like these I wonder sometime if LE spends too much time or becomes hindered managing volunteers and searching forests, fields, and land; whereas more resources should be put onto checking a person's neighbors, webpages, social networks, phone records, co-workers/students, etc....
    To be sure, I am no way saying anything against the efforts of those who volunteer.
    ETA: there is some sophisticated technology that can be used from the air to search for people... I would think having lots of people in the woods etc. might ironically work against this tech stuff.
    Last edited by OldSteve; 04-20-2011 at 03:52 PM. Reason: eta

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Just jumping in here. Has TBI looked at survelliance of any of Holly's whereabouts/action days prior to her disapperance from convenience stores, gym, or maybe Walmart? It seems to be a pattern of a stalker. Also, definitely her computer and texts for activity from someone who is not close to Holly. Facebook "friends", that sort of thing. The POS knew Holly's habits, and knew the AM was the best time to "grab" her.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

As far as I know...

No one's schedules have been definitively reported. Only in general terms do we know who was doing what. There is not one report somewhere that says OK mom left at 7 AM, Holly left at 7:32, Clint was supposed to leave at 8:15, etc. Only rough approximations. Im sure LE knows more but it hasnt been spelled out in any useful way.

I still think the suspect knew clint was home and that is why, instead of stuffing Holly back through the door and inside, he took her away, FAST.

Lots of people who do abductions (or murders) grab someone with people in the house. Look at JonBenet Ramsey, Eliz Smart, Jessica Lundsford... all those people were in their own home with one or more adults present and in the case of Eliz Smart her own sister witnessed the abduction. So knowing people are at home does not seem to be a great deterrant for this kind of crime. I think if Clint had gone outside when the guy was there, he could have been killed, Holly would have still been taken, and there possibly would be even less evidence.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

I found the interview in which he says everybody is a suspect. THAT IS NOT A DIRECT QUOTE. I will have transcript in up in 15-20 minutes.
    Interesting. Every news source that has it, has it as a direct quote of his.

I can't wait to see what he actually said.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Conquer1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Conquer1 View Post
    TBI director Gwyn a couple of days ago:

"Everybody's a suspect," Gwyn said. "We have not cleared anyone."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...olly-Bobo-case
    '

Thanks for the link. That's the wisest thing to say anyway.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to evelyn24 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vjlaw View Post
    I noticed in an interview with the father, he mentioned he thought it was someone local who knew when the mother, himself and Holly left. He didn't mention someone knowing the brother's schedule. Was it unusual for the brother to be there? Just to be clear, I don't believe the brother has anything to do with what happened, he's just a witness. If someone local, they didn't know about the brother.
    I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense. If the person is local, he didn't know the brother was home. That's if the person had been watching the family prior to this happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    As far as I know...

No one's schedules have been definitively reported. Only in general terms do we know who was doing what. There is not one report somewhere that says OK mom left at 7 AM, Holly left at 7:32, Clint was supposed to leave at 8:15, etc. Only rough approximations. Im sure LE knows more but it hasnt been spelled out in any useful way.
    Also, I'm sure in a town that small, most people know where everyone works.

If the perp knew Holly at all, then they knew her mother was a teacher (needs to leave early), and that her father works for a tree service (almost certainly has to leave early). They also would know that Holly is student, and probably wouldn't have to leave before either of her parents.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Conquer1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LuLa View Post
    I hadn't thought of that but it makes sense. If the person is local, he didn't know the brother was home. That's if the person had been watching the family prior to this happening.
    Or this person was not "threatened" by the brother. I saw a pic of Holly's brother and his arm is in a cast and doesn't appear very large. Is there a composite sketch of the "man" leading away Holly? Even the POS's back would help. Size, structure, and height is something.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KR2tonenow For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast