Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    Just my opinion but I think the odds are probably higher that it was Holly's blood. A 5'9"-6' 200 lb male (brother's estimate) ambushing a female half his weight and at least 6" (maybe more) shorter had the advantage and element of surprise in his favor and I just think she was the one wounded and bleeding.....not the other way around.

I HOPE it was her that knocked the cr@p out of him and made him bleed but I doubt it.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    enough blood for someone to see it and immediately call 911?
    Something like a blackberry bush would rip the skin. I work outside with shrubs and bushes. I get scratches or skin tears that when I continue to work the blood does drip. It this person cut himself a path through brambles he could have ripped his skin and not known it. When he struggled with holly he could have lost some drops of blood. It was said there wasn't much blood. I am assuming Holly struggled. The perp in his excitement to abduct Holly maybe didn't notice his cuts or scratches. jmo

They are so quiet about the pings of Holly's cell phone.

Here's what has not been said. After the brother saw the blood and Holly's car in the carport, did he try calling her? Did the mom try calling her when she heard Holly was led away?

Did the perp know Holly had a cell phone and took it away right after taking her or was it some time after? Sadly, perhaps if someone did call her and the phone rung, I suppose he would know she had a phone.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curiousc For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lishac23 View Post
    I agree. A previous poster suggested that LE had "ran the blood through a database and might know who it belongs to" I was just commenting that that was doubtful because it would have been grounds for an arrest.

I am wondering why everything is so tight lipped. LE doesn't even want family/friends/locals talking to the media. I can't recall ever hearing a gag order placed on an entire town...

BBM

No-one talked (co-workers, friends, family) - gave out information - in the Tina Herrman, Cody Maynard, Stephanie Sprang (and lone survivor Sarah Maynard) cases in Knox County/Howard, Ohio. The case was ran very well by all LE involved and they had daily pressers..........God Bless, Sarah and her journey........

JMO

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorekeeper For This Useful Post:

Has anyone contacted Texas Equusearch?

I think he might have grabbed her in a choke hold with a knife to her neck and cut himself.. I hope anyway...
    .. Please help Kyron come home!!

I'm sure there will be something on Nancy Grace and on Most Wanted this week.

Just reading this link that was posted earlier. Def. some interesting (to say the least) comments.

http://www.beautymadefresh.net/2011/...olly-bobo.html

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mrsu For This Useful Post:

The family friend who was on NG last night and pretty upset, she is also searching every day, said LE is not telling anyone anything at all. Sh did not sound at all as though people were being told not to talk, they are not being given anything to talk about, hence the rumors spreading, even among the search members.
    Just my opinion, of course.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    They are so quiet about the pings of Holly's cell phone.

Here's what has not been said. After the brother saw the blood and Holly's car in the carport, did he try calling her? Did the mom try calling her when she heard Holly was led away?

Did the perp know Holly had a cell phone and took it away right after taking her or was it some time after? Sadly, perhaps if someone did call her and the phone rung, I suppose he would know she had a phone.
    They appear to be quiet about dang near everything!!!

All that seems to be known for SURE....

The brother called 911 (the rest of the story is iffy based on what media outlet you read)

Blood was found in the carport and as of today has been identified as belonging to someone.

Her lunch bag was found 8 miles away from her home (Not sure if there was a confirmation that blood was found on it or not)

Duct tape with blonde hair was found (no confirmation as to where)

Have I missed any facts??
    Last edited by lishac23; 04-20-2011 at 07:21 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lishac23 For This Useful Post:

Is anyone watching Jane Velez?
    What a sick sick sick sick world !

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Is anyone watching Jane Velez?
    yes.. nothing so far on Holly

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    yes.. nothing so far on Holly
    isnt this sick about the 15 yr old being lured to a house and shot by teens

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Someone out there knows who did this. They have a friend or relative that maybe wasn't where they should have been Wednesday or has been acting strange. Maybe they suspected something in the past and kept quiet much like the Molly Bish case.

My dad always told me I'd understand his rage when we would watch stories like this when I had my own kids. This is the one that has me so angry and just devastated for a family I don't even know.

Whatever God or being you believe in, pray that one way or the other Holly comes how soon.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ensht For This Useful Post:

This country is getting sicker everyday. Something needs to be done, I say go back to hanging when rightly convicted.

The young man in Holly's Facebook profile,,,is that her current boyfriend. I am starting to get more confused by the day, there is just to much to both read and trying to stick to what facts are available.

I also feel that LE is doing all they can,,,the big guns have been called in and they just can't blab publicly about what they are doing.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Farm For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast