1010 users online (202 members and 808 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

Morning, all! Just an interesting note to start our day. In case any of you were not up late last night and do not go back and read the late-night comments, you might want to this time. Jay Ward came on Websleuths and posted a nice long note to us all!!

OK so now that we got the hardening and penetration out of the way, what comes next?

OT/ Someone asked to see a picture of my catahoula awhile back, so last night I figured out how to add a couple photos to my site here. Hope I did it right though. For perspective sake, he stands about 27 inches to his shoulders, and weighs approx 95lbs. Usually he weighs somewhere between 92 to 98 pounds, depending upon *our* exercise levels. The rottie/German Shepherd mix is a couple inches shorter than him and weighs in at approx 85 lbs. And the little latest stray we picked up only weighs about 55 pounds.

less0305 is offline The face is familiar, but I can't quite remember my name!
    Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    OT/ Someone asked to see a picture of my catahoula awhile back, so last night I figured out how to add a couple photos to my site here. Hope I did it right though. For perspective sake, he stands about 27 inches to his shoulders, and weighs approx 95lbs. Usually he weighs somewhere between 92 to 98 pounds, depending upon *our* exercise levels. The rottie/German Shepherd mix is a couple inches shorter than him and weighs in at approx 85 lbs. And the little latest stray we picked up only weighs about 55 pounds.
    That was me!!! Where can I see the photo?

P.S. Oh, wait, I found them!!! He's GORGEOUS!! I love catahoulas!!! He is a big boy! I so wanted one about a year ago from a rescue, but someone got the little fellow before I could. Thanks for sharing your pictures with me!
    Last edited by less0305; 04-21-2011 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Add P.S.
    It's my own two cents. You don't have to read or like it.

Quote Originally Posted by gracielee View Post
    Very nice looking dogs!

this thread topic: Found Deceased State vs Bradley Cooper 4-21-11

I'm starting to agree

Quote Originally Posted by less0305 View Post
    That was me!!! Where can I see the photo?

P.S. Oh, wait, I found them!!! He's GORGEOUS!! I love catahoulas!!! He is a big boy! I so wanted one about a year ago from a rescue, but someone got the little fellow before I could. Thanks for sharing your pictures with me!
    Your welcome! It was that face that got me. He's got the coolest face/expression. I saw it looking out to me from craigslist about 5 years ago and couldn't resisit. We adore him, but he is the most stubborn dog I have ever come across in over 50 years!

Defense trying to add a late witness, and prosecution ain't happy.

http://www.wral.com/news/video/9247382/#/vid9247382
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

What's going on? They are trying to call a witness not on the list. A 2nd expert witness trying to be brought on?
    Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by KellyCrash View Post
    What's going on? They are trying to call a witness not on the list. A 2nd expert witness trying to be brought on?
    That's my understanding. Mr. Misuchi? (or something like that).

Morning folks~~~

It appears the defense is trying to bring in another expert??..Dont know who it is but could be a forensic expert????

I think that the defense should have picked their expert more carefully. Since he wasn't able to be tendered as an expert in computer forensics, I think they should be able to call someone else.
    Kelly

Phone expert may testify this afternoon.
    "In the end, everything will be made known. Everything will come out. And in the meantime, smile and say "cheese." - Jodi Arias

seems like lil K Wants another bite of the forensics apple
    As I received information, and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times, laughed at the situation. She still failed to show any outward signs of remorse or concern for her missing two year old daughter.
    --Yuri Melich, arrest warrant, July 16, 2008

Whispering to clerk , Judge will get the sheriff to deal w/ it?

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast