783 users online (75 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Good Afternoon Mr. Hyde...can we get you a cigarette? something to drink? we just have a couple of questions to ask you.....

ooooooooooooooo boy.

What do I make of it? I make that it likely falls under the catagory of rumor/gossip and is probably not allowed on the forum (which is why I didn't post it).

Still...very very interesting.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

it is very interesting and I wonder about its origin.

There's a rumor that's been going around up here in Massachusetts for three or four days that an area family with a missing person has been asked to submit DNA and other information for a possible match with one of the sets of remains.

Of course even if that's true, it doesn't automatically mean there's going to be a match. It could be an elimination, as well.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Those comments are from yesterday though. Looks like media would have gotten hold of it by now if he really was taken into custody. The man certainly has been in the news a lot over this investigation though. Most people who are inadvertently drawn into a murder investigation usually will withdraw from media. But I can't say this guy did that.
    Also interesting that LE searched Oak Beach yesterday...by the docks. Trying to find that pic of the docks now.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain_Kat View Post
    Also interesting that LE searched Oak Beach yesterday...by the docks. Trying to find that pic of the docks now.
    I posted it here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6365246&postcount=807"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #6[/ame]

Here's a link to newsday's video of the search: video here

LE said in the Newsday video on the 15th that they were planning to search the Oak Beach area this week.

Quote Originally Posted by draculette View Post
    Here's a link to an article I had never seen before, with more info on Maureen Brainard Barnes.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/2...supportgroup_1
    Including yet another fresh detail from Gus Coletti:

He came out of the bathroom, his two parrots, Chico and Zero, squawking loudly. A young woman later identified as missing person Shannan Gilbert came inside. “She just stood there and I dialed 911,” Coletti said. Then she ran away and fell halfway down the stairs. She went to a neighbor’s and banged on the door as well. That neighbor didn’t open the door, so she hid under Coletti’s boat.

Mr. Coletti seems to be rather fond of embroidery.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Mr. Coletti seems to be rather fond of embroidery.
    LOL...cut him some slack. This is the closest he's been to being on stage in years.

LOL...cut him some slack. This is the closest he's been to being on stage in years.
    Oh, I think he's basically telling the truth as best he can. I'm just not sure every last one of his details can be trusted.

Has he been on stage? I missed that, if so.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Oh, I think he's basically telling the truth as best he can. I'm just not sure every last one of his details can be trusted.

Has he been on stage? I missed that, if so.
    Look up The Clusters.

ETA No idea if it's him, but it makes me giggle to think it is, so...
    Last edited by Mountain_Kat; 04-21-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Why, why do I keep looking these things up?!

Is this The Clusters? (prepare your eyes)

http://www.theclusters.org/

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleph View Post
    Including yet another fresh detail from Gus Coletti:

He came out of the bathroom, his two parrots, Chico and Zero, squawking loudly. A young woman later identified as missing person Shannan Gilbert came inside. “She just stood there and I dialed 911,” Coletti said. Then she ran away and fell halfway down the stairs. She went to a neighbor’s and banged on the door as well. That neighbor didn’t open the door, so she hid under Coletti’s boat.
    He said the same thing in the CBS interview he did http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/04/...investigation/

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    it is very interesting and I wonder about its origin.
    He's admitted to being 'interviewed' by LE several times. Perhaps/maybe he was called in for another interview yesterday. Perhaps someone who heard that, then speculated about if/when they were going to take him into custody. Shortly the rumor would probably morph into he was taken into custody. Just speculation on my part, lol.

Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast