1587 users online (335 members and 1252 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2011.04.21 Amy Huizenga's depo (2/14/2011)

I really do not like this questioning on pages 45 - 47ish. He seems to be trying to make Amy feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey? I mean really, "Did you see that she apologized to you through her mother in a jail visit?" "But you still wanted to prosecute?"

I really do hope Amy is enjoying her job on the ship. I feel so bad for her. Being dragged into this mess!!
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Softail View Post
    I really do not like this questioning on pages 45 - 47ish. He seems to be trying to make Amy feel guilty for pressing charges against Casey? I mean really, "Did you see that she apologized to you through her mother in a jail visit?" "But you still wanted to prosecute?"

I really do hope Amy is enjoying her job on the ship. I feel so bad for her. Being dragged into this mess!!
    Yep, the guilt ploy...wow, Baez.

Glad Amy stood her ground.

OMG! I am at that exact point and came to see if there was a thread...they wanted her to say someone made her press charges. I love this line: "I mean, if you do something bad, I think you should pay the consequences or at least notify the authorities and then they can decide if they should pay the consequences."

Hear that CA? CA, did you also read where AH has NEVER been arrested? Nunca!! Nada! CA claimed that AH had priors.

A little surprising too, at least for me, was Baez' subtle implications surrounding Cindy's statements to Amy...and then IIRC, also TonE. When discussing how they (Amy and TonE) found out after-the-fact that much of Casey's "stories" were not true (i.e., George's heart attack, G&A having issues, CA giving the house to KC, let alone the whole "nanny" and where is Caylee topic)...he was making it clear that they only heard the other side of the stories from CA...thereby implying CA was actually the one making things up, maybe? Anyone else get that feeling? (I'm not describing what I mean very well, I know.)

Good grief, JB is like well you were going to get your money back and she apologized so why would you prosecute? Sounds like someone else I know...

Page 66 - Amy's lawyer to Mason - "Let her finish her answer, Mr. Lawyer"

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    A little surprising too, at least for me, was Baez' subtle implications surrounding Cindy's statements to Amy...and then IIRC, also TonE. When discussing how they (Amy and TonE) found out after-the-fact that much of Casey's "stories" were not true (i.e., George's heart attack, G&A having issues, CA giving the house to KC, let alone the whole "nanny" and where is Caylee topic)...he was making it clear that they only heard the other side of the stories from CA...thereby implying CA was actually the one making things up, maybe? Anyone else get that feeling? (I'm not describing what I mean very well, I know.)

That and seems like they are trying to get her to say that the police told her to do or say certain things.

Some of that is just so slimy...especially the end for me where Baez seems to be asking if Amy is hooking up with Jesse. He has to ask twice if they were dating? Anything to make everybody else look bad.

WFTV legal expert Bill Sheaffer talks about two newly released depositions and the expected rulings on key evidence in the Casey Anthony case.
    (04/21/11)

http://www.wftv.com/video/27625217/index.html

I am glad Amy stood her ground.
    A crime was committed against her..she had every right to notify LE, press charges and prosecute.

IMO Casey was not apologetic at the time she was stealing Amy's money..she was apologetic only after she got caught and was being held responsible for her actions.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTYDAWG View Post
    bbm
    YES!!!! I got the same impression.

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

That and seems like they are trying to get her to say that the police told her to do or say certain things.
    Yup caught that one to...Baez inserted "and law enforcement" into one question

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Good grief, JB is like well you were going to get your money back and she apologized so why would you prosecute? Sounds like someone else I know...
    My thoughts exactly!! I thought this line of questioning was pure BS!

I also noted that when Amy was asked if Casey ever told her about being sexually abused the answer was NO
    Casey never told Amy, her close female friend, that George and Lee sexually abused her but Casey did say that to the Males in her life...Jesse, Tony, one of Tony's roommates, and iirc Richard Grund...

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast