TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Please continue here!

Bring my question over from last thread:

could the statement on the tweet "ATV'S, horses, walking teams all encouraged to return in force" bbm an indication that they have a suspect but not enough to hold him and hoping to find more evidence that will give them enough to charge or hold the suspect longer or even make an arrest?

I don;t think she would had her backpack on if she was getting ready to drive:waitasec:

Myself, my husband and my kids put our backpacks on till we get to the truck.. i think he nabbed her before she was able to get it off of her shoulder which we usually do as we're opening the door of the vehicle that is unless we've got other stuff in our hands, then we put whatever is in out hands on the seat and then unshoulder the backpack.

I still believe she either knew the guy who was taking her across the lawn or he was askingmher for help and either showed blood to get her to help him or something?

Yall hang tough. I have to be AFK & will BBL.
Keep hope alive for Holly ..... until we absolutely know the facts/truth.

Myself, my husband and my kids put our backpacks on till we get to the truck.. i think he nabbed her before she was able to get it off of her shoulder which we usually do as we're opening the door of the vehicle that is unless we've got other stuff in our hands, then we put whatever is in out hands on the seat and then unshoulder the backpack.

My daughter does the same thing. I think he popped out and surprised her before she got to her car.

ATV'S, horses, walking teams all encouraged to return in force. #hollybobo #teamholly

http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley as reported per peeples

This is very spooky and strange as I thought they were going to resume the search tomorrow - something happened IMO

willnunley Will Nunley
Source: officials canvass waterways and undisclosed new areas of Decatur County. Volunteers will likely help in these zones tomorrow.

IMO (please forgive the bluntness) something lead them to believe she was either being kept in those areas, or that she was buried/left in those undisclosed areas. They wanted to conduct the search officially as they believed they might find her and did not want "volunteers" to possibly contaminate the scene. They didn't find anything...

JMO

Left work and I am now home. Please tell me there is someone in custody or they found something....

I don't think they are being directed at this point by anything more than where they have and have not already searched. MOO. I don't think they have found anything more in the woods than what we have heard about. I think the interesting findings have all been made at the lab. Once again, MOO.

I don't think it's unusual for her to have cooperated with the perp even if she didn't know him.

Think about how often armed men and even armed groups of men have allowed themselves to be taken prisoner by hostile enemies because they thought being taken prisoner and allowing themselves to be under total control of enemies was their best chance to survive.

If armed groups of trained soldiers often give themselves up as prisoners, it's hard to expect a 20 year old girl to make the right decisions when she was suddenly in a very frightening situation she had never been in before.

Anyone got a map of the county handy? We can see how much of the river is in the county and narrow it down a bit.

Left work and I am now home. Please tell me there is someone in custody or they found something....

Nope found nothing n0o one in custody...Been very quiet today.

How soon after the brother saw her, did he call 911? Does anyone know the time he called?

I was just thinking, that if her brother thought she was in distress, and called 911. Did he got into the woods to see if he could find her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401