Thread: Country singer LeAnn Rimes and "CSI: Miami" actor Eddie Cibrian tied the knot Friday

Hybrid View

Daisyjane is offline "All the clouds are clearing, and I think we're over the storm."

Country singer LeAnn Rimes and "CSI: Miami" actor Eddie Cibrian tied the knot Friday

http://www.baltimoresun.com/entertai...,7586464.story

Their rep tells People. "LeAnn and Eddie were happily married today surrounded by their closest family and friends. They thank everyone for their well wishes," the rep says in a statement.

The couple was engaged back in December and led their family and friends to believe they were coming to an engagement party, when in fact it was a small ceremony in a private home in California. Rimes wore a Reem Acra gown and Cibrian's two sons, Mason, 7, and Jake, 4, from his previous marriage, were in attendance.

The couple famously met on the set of made-for-TV movie "Northern Lights" and began a highly-publicized extra-marital affair in 2009. They subsequently left their respective spouses.

Do you suppose she did this tonight because she wasn't invited to the "Girls Night Out: Superstar Women of Country" concert?We kid. Congrats to LeAnn and Eddie.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisyjane For This Useful Post:

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/0...celebrate.html

It's nice to see her EX isn't running around bad mouthing her.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneLostGrl For This Useful Post:

I lost all respect for those 2 adulterers.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kato For This Useful Post:

tlcya is offline Websleuths IS its Members, plain and simple
    somewhere between incredulous and disgusted
    I think Leanne has a beautiful voice and much talent. While I realize that the heart wants what the heart wants and you cannot help who you fall in love with, both of these two acted badly. There is a right way to deal with this situation and a wrong way. They went about being together in the wrong way. Affairs are tawdry and disrespectful.

I lost respect for them both when they acted like spoiled children, concerned only with their own wants and needs and not whom they hurt along the way.
    If no link is provided it's a good bet it's simply

Giving blogging a stab. Link to my Websleuths blogspot. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php?49066-tlcya-the-Good-the-Bad-the-Websleuth

In reading the blogs of my fellow members I find I am getting to know many of them in ways I hadn't before. Some good reading to be found in those blogs. Thanks to all those members who are using this feature to share their thoughts.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlcya For This Useful Post:

Once a cheater, always a cheater. They'll stay together until the next "most wonderful person in the world" comes along.

Both make me want to vomit = as I know what a cheating spouse feels like!

MOO

Mel

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

What I don't get is that there have been a LOT of cheaters in Celebville. The hatred for these two has trumped others though and I can't figure out why. Brad cheated on Jen for Gosh Sakes! Angelina was the other woman; everybody still loves Tiger...Jude Law was doing the nanny; and let's not forget old Bill Clinton who humiliated his wife while POTUS.

At least they married the person they were having an affair with; that says something about how they feel about each other.
    Disclaimer: while I have graduated law school and hold a JD, I am not yet licensed to practice. Therefore, if I say anything which could possibly be considered legal advice, or if I explain anything related to legal matters, rules of evidence, legal procedures, or anything related to law, please be aware that I do not yet hold a bar card and we have no attorney/client relationship. Please always, always talk to a personal attorney, and follow their directions. Please also follow the TOS in regards to all unverified posters. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    What I don't get is that there have been a LOT of cheaters in Celebville. The hatred for these two has trumped others though and I can't figure out why. Brad cheated on Jen for Gosh Sakes! Angelina was the other woman; everybody still loves Tiger...Jude Law was doing the nanny; and let's not forget old Bill Clinton who humiliated his wife while POTUS.

At least they married the person they were having an affair with; that says something about how they feel about each other.
    Don't know bout you, but I can't stand the lot of them (the cheaters anyway). You won't find me praising AJ - no matter how many kids she adopts. I can't even look at Tiger. As far as old Bill - the only reason I can stomach him is what he's done for our country. heck, I don't even know who Jude Law is! LOL.

MOO

Mel

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melanie For This Useful Post:

At least they know when to shut up... Unlike Jesse James... how he has talked about Sandra this past week is unforgivable, crude, rude and downright wrong.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

I haven't followed this couple. I remember her from way back but I have no clue who he is I don't watch that show.

It's unfortunate that their coming together caused so much pain and anguish. I just with them well and that it turns out to have been worth all that pain for the others in their life.