Thread: If your OB/GYN works out of a storage . . .

If your OB/GYN works out of a storage . . .

facility and doesn't charge you, you may be getting examined by a perv:

SEPTEMBER 30--Meet Thomas Remo. The 50-year-old Texas sleazeball is facing felony charges for posing as a doctor and offering unsuspecting patients free gynecological services. After busting Remo in an undercover sting, investigators are now trying to identify Dallas women who may have been victimized by Remo, who advertised his services--which included pap smears and "vaginal irrigation"--in a weekly newspaper. Remo ran his scam, remarkably, from an office at a self-storage facility, where he greeted one female undercover agent wearing white pants and a "white medical scrub shirt," according to these creepy Dallas County Sheriff's Department reports. Remo completed the look by wearing a stethoscope around his neck. Remo, who is being held without bond in a Dallas lockup, faces a maximum of ten years in prison if convicted of the medical charade. (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...drdallas1.html

Picture included. Now I don't know about you, but license or no, this guy ain't coming near me.

Yikes....

He must be a relative of that sicko dentist with the semen spit cup

WHERE do I begin...

His mug shot. If I saw that guy - even in a real doc's office, I'd would run.

I don't know the circumstances of the women who used this guy's "services", but I'm guessing many probably didn't have insurance and were likely illegals? We can joke, but this really is sad because the women were probably told their "pap smears" were fine. This wacko is putting his "patients" health at risk.

BTW - what is vaginal irrigation? Is that like douching?
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - Mark Twain

GO STEELERS!

what a creep

please keep us updated on this. this is awful, it is hard enough to go through this kind of exam and be embarrassed and self concious. but to have this creep getting his kicks out of it!

the article stated that he advertised for couples and for a fantasy exam- I wish the cops had found out what those were supposed to involve? and what exactly did he mean by a vaginal irrigation? a douche or something else?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The ad ,at least to me,comes off like some kinky personal ad.

It "encourges couples' fantasy exams"??

Free exams and he offers enemas???????Its obvious hes sooooooo not legit!!!!

Sorry but I dont feel bad for anyone who fell for it.
    If you were somehow fooled by the ad how could you still buy after you saw his "office"???

CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Thomas P. Remo sentenced

top 10

Seeing this made me think of Letterman's top 10 lists. Top ten list of "signs that your doctor may not be legit".

#3. He works out of a storage shed.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Reminds me of the famous bushism:

"Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice (pause) their love with women all across this country."

I too think this ad looks like a pervert trolling and find it hard to believe anybody would take it seriously. Come on..Fantasy Exams for couples?? And in a storage unit? Please tell me people are not stupid enough to actually go for this.