651 users online (79 members and 572 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light

CA - Man Ejaculates Into Female Co-Worker's Water Bottle

And she unknowingly DRANK IT!!!! Ummmm.... eeewww.

"It was the closest I could ever get to someone as good looking as that without tampering with my marriage or hurting anyone," Lallana said.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_179078...rce=rss_viewed

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

eeeuuurrrgggghhh

I have no sensible comments to make about this
    England's dancing days are done...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the guy has likely tampered with his marriage, anyway.

And I generally have mixed feelings about the sex offender registry, but I have to say he might be a good candidate - his insistence that this didn't hurt anyone makes me wonder about how well he judges these matters, and I am uncertain about what else he considers "victim-less" sexual release.

Vitamin water anyone? Ewwww, that's absolutely nasty. How though could you not notice something
    Like that floating in your water.. Once again, ewwwwwww, because this deserves more then one.

Wow. This is a new twist on disturbed. I'm glad she went and got it tested. I'd be surprised if he hasn't stalked her in other ways too.

I read this in the newspaper - gahhhhhh! He should be charged with something - at minimum criminal assault. You just don't deposit your bodily fluids into someone's drinking water and expect to get away with it. WHAT WAS HE THINKING!

I'm sure there's also a pretty price to pay with the wife as well!

MOO

Mel

this guy needs psychological help. i seriously doubt this is about him "thinking about his wife". i wonder what hes been putting in his wifes water!

I read about this yesterday. I have no mixed feelings on the sex offender registry....just gross!

Just gross. I have no problem whatsoever with him being on a sex offender registry.
    How would anyone like being his co-worker?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyaDuck? View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the guy has likely tampered with his marriage, anyway.

And I generally have mixed feelings about the sex offender registry, but I have to say he might be a good candidate - his insistence that this didn't hurt anyone makes me wonder about how well he judges these matters, and I am uncertain about what else he considers "victim-less" sexual release.
    To clarify - I sometimes have a problem with the SO registry, since I find it impractical to include everything from major sex crimes to public urination on it, and I have issues with 18yos being put on the registry for having a 15yo gf just b/c her parents dislike him.

However, in this case I was saying he seems like a good candidate for the registry.

To clarify - I sometimes have a problem with the SO registry, since I find it impractical to include everything from major sex crimes to public urination on it, and I have issues with 18yos being put on the registry for having a 15yo gf just b/c her parents dislike him.

However, in this case I was saying he seems like a good candidate for the registry.
    To be honest, when I first read it I thought, hmmm, really life long? But as I thought about it, I thought it was good - it would probably come up in pre-screening as a new employee.

Symbolic rape. He got his 'fluids' in her without ever touching her.

Exclamation

His comments about his marriage make me wonder how stable this man is more than the facts about what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Interesting Freudian observation on your part.
    TAPU'S BLOG
    Murder in the Hills

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew View Post
    Without question! Well put.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast