TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.

-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.

-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter): Rules Etiquette & InformationRules Etiquette & Information

-STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS!
End of story.

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

I was just reading Holly's missing poster. I wish we knew more about what she was wearing that day, such as type of shoes and if she was wearing any jewelry. I don't see a description of her purse or backpack on the poster either.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/holly-bobo/view

I have also been curious about what kind of shoes she was wearing as it would have some bearing on how she'd be able to navigate through the woods. MOO

I haven't seen it on her flyers, but I keep seeing in the media reports that she was wearing a pink shirt, blue jeans and sneakers.

ETA: Let me rephrase after a quick Google. Midsouthnewz.com is running all of their reports and atricles with that description, everyone else is limiting it to pink shirt and light blue jeans. Sorry about that. It's only one media source reporting on the shoes, so I'd take it with a grain of salt.

Surely there have to be more clues to the "camo man," too.

Was he wearing a hat? If so, what did it look like? If he wasn't wearing a hat, then we should have a report of approx. what his hair looked like? Was it brown and shaggy, or short and blond? A mullet? A buzz cut? Even from the back, these details would be helpful.

Was he wearing a hat? If so, what did it look like? If he wasn't wearing a hat, then we should have a report of approx. what his hair looked like? Was it brown and shaggy, or short and blond? A mullet? A buzz cut? Even from the back, these details would be helpful.

Exactly! Are'nt we looking for this man as well as Holly? The public should know as many features as possible. You would think.

If Clint wasn't suspicious of the guy then he may not have taken any notice of specific details. I probably wouldn't have noticed to be honest, unless I had reason to make a note of what he looked like.

From the lack of information it seems her brother may not have gotten that good a look at him, therefore only the general description of his size and what he was wearing. And he initially believed it was her b/f, correct? MOO

Exactly! Are'nt we looking for this man as well as Holly? The public should know as many features as possible. You would think.

The only one that saw him was the brother and from what we have been told it was from a distance. IMO he didn't see his features (at least from what we know). How can LE put out a description if there isn't one except for aprox height, weight, and wearing camo??? And, as for HS...her attack took place in the dark. She dropped the lantern when he scared her. On her FB page she said she never got a good look at him....so again....how could LE put out a description?

From the lack of information it seems her brother may not have gotten that good a look at him, therefore only the general description of his size and what he was wearing. And he initially believed it was her b/f, correct? MOO

But if Holly's brother mistook the perp for her boyfriend, said perp has to have roughly similar looks. I mean height, body type, colour and lenght of the hair (if he wasn't wearing a hat). Am I right?

But if Holly's brother mistaken the perp for her boyfriend, said perp has to have roughly similar looks. I mean height, body type, colour and lenght of the hair (if he wasn't wearing the hat). Am I right?

Or the perp could merely be of similar height, or have a similar way of walking, or the bf could often dress in camo, and the brothers perceptions never got further than that point of observation.

Unless I'm mistaken, we also don't know whether or not the brother(for sure) wears glasses or contacts, we don't know what window he saw them through (if it was kitchen or bathroom it might have been fogged over or even frosted or otherwise altered glass), we don't know how far away they actually were from the house when he saw them. He was able to give height, weight, and dress. That might be all he saw, and that wouldn't seem odd to me at all, if that's all he saw. JMO.

Members of the Four Rivers K-9 Search, Rescue and Recovery Team, based in Symsonia, will be helping Decatur, TN officials in the search for Holly Bobo.
Bobo was last seen on April 13 as she was being led away outside her home in Decatur by a man wearing camouflage clothing.
Tennessee Emergency Management officials contacted the team for help in the search Friday.
Chief Sandra Green along with five other team volunteers headed to Decatur Friday to assist in the search effort. Five of the team’s trained canines specializing in cadaver, tracking/trailing and air scent will also be used in searching for Bobo.

http://localxoo.com/kentucky/2011/04/24/local-search-team-assisting-in-search-for-bobo-2/

Just checking in for today. Any word on the search today or any tweets from nunley?

But if Holly's brother mistook the perp for her boyfriend, said perp has to have roughly similar looks. I mean height, body type, colour and lenght of the hair (if he wasn't wearing a hat). Am I right?

I think he got a quick look at someone who appeared to be her boyfriend and didn't think much more of it until later. He may not have noticed details like hair or whatnot from a distance. MOO

I have also been curious about what kind of shoes she was wearing as it would have some bearing on how she'd be able to navigate through the woods. MOO

Many of the descriptions say:

Pink Tee Shirt
Light Blue Jeans
Tennis Shoes (kinda vague but its a start)

Or the perp could merely be of similar height, or have a similar way of walking, or the bf could often dress in camo, and the brothers perceptions never got further than that point of observation.

Unless I'm mistaken, we also don't know whether or not the brother(for sure) wears glasses or contacts, we don't know what window he saw them through (if it was kitchen or bathroom it might have been fogged over or even frosted or otherwise altered glass), we don't know how far away they actually were from the house when he saw them. He was able to give height, weight, and dress. That might be all he saw, and that wouldn't seem odd to me at all, if that's all he saw. JMO.

It's so puzzling. On one hand, if Mr. Bobo saw the guy's face at all AND the abductor was someone they weren't already eyeing, I think they'd put out a composite sketch. Then again, if they already had a good idea of who it was, they'd probably release that info because motel employees and convenience store clerks would be a good source of tips. In any case, they must not have enough information that they think would be helpful to release.

I think he got a quick look at someone who appeared to be her boyfriend and didn't think much more of it until later. He may not have noticed details like hair or whatnot from a distance. MOO

Or he got a good look and relayed the detailed description and information to LE and LE is keeping that information close to the vest and not releasing those details to the public.

It's so puzzling. On one hand, if Mr. Bobo saw the guy's face at all AND the abductor was someone they weren't already eyeing, I think they'd put out a composite sketch. Then again, if they already had a good idea of who it was, they'd probably release that info because motel employees and convenience store clerks would be a good source of tips. In any case, they must not have enough information that they think would be helpful to release.

Clint only saw the guy from the back, no visual of the guy's face, at all. I think they've released everything Clint was able to tell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail