TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap

image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

Thread #13

Thread #14

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.
-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.
-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information

STOP FLINGING MUD AT HOLLY'S FAMILY REGARDING THE T-SHIRTS! End of story.

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Please continue here!

Last night they said that either Tri County Concrete or a plant in the area was closed for at least 15 years. I don't remember if they are the same place or not. I thought that this plant had been renamed Tri County Concrete but had then been closed. I could be wrong though. Can't remember.

Last night they said that either Tri County Concrete or a plant in the area was closed for at least 15 years. I don't remember if they are the same place or not. I thought that this plant had been renamed Tri County Concrete but had then been closed. I could be wrong though. Can't remember.

From last nite I remember there is an old concrete place that is closed and a new one in the area but now at the same location of the old plant.

Pretty sure it is open.

The property was purchased in 2005.

however it doesnt ban transcripts of 911's YET... so maybe there is still hope...

yup... ((looks like they are planning on trying to do that next))

((from link))

The Senate version does not include banning written records of those calls. Meanwhile, the House is aiming to ban the text, and that's where the bill is headed next.

good find Carla

The 911 ban was passed by the TN Senate and is now going to the House. It has not yet become law, and has no effect on the decision whether or not to release the crucial 911 tape(s) in the Bobo case.

article concerning the prompt to ban 911's public via msm...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35547155/ns/us_news-life/

Linda Casey dialed 911 and screamed, "Oh, God!" over and over again into the phone after finding her daughter beaten to death in the driveway of their North Carolina home.
Later that day, she heard the 911 recording on the local news and vomited.
"This was not only the most painful thing I have ever been through, it should have been the most private," she said in an e-mail.
Because of situations like Casey's, lawmakers in Alabama, Ohio and Wisconsin are deciding whether to bar the public release of 911 calls.

Did anything new get released last night on the impromptu late searches?

Tri County Concrete is listed in the yellow pages so i would guess its open for business.

Earl Farrell of Fox 13 just reported that the searchers are saying Holly's cell phone was found near a road.....it has not been confirmed.

article concerning the prompt to ban 911's public via msm...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35547155/ns/us_news-life/

Linda Casey dialed 911 and screamed, "Oh, God!" over and over again into the phone after finding her daughter beaten to death in the driveway of their North Carolina home.
Later that day, she heard the 911 recording on the local news and vomited.
"This was not only the most painful thing I have ever been through, it should have been the most private," she said in an e-mail.
Because of situations like Casey's, lawmakers in Alabama, Ohio and Wisconsin are deciding whether to bar the public release of 911 calls.

We had a young mother here abducted she called 99 from her captors cell phone while she was in his cAR... another woman saw here in the car and called 911 with the description and the direction and the street she was following the car and no one came the girl was shot in the head
Now there is a total diff way 911 are handled.
Cant cover up the mistakes made as painfull as they are sometimes they need to be heard!

I'm wondering if maybe the "significant evidence" was not an actual piece like clothing or possessions, but maybe like skid marks, trampled down underbrush, remnants of a campfire etc.?

BTW, what weather is expected today, is it conducive to foot searches?

O/T just want to say my Aunt passed last night, she was 96 years old. Her house number was 413 and I thought of it yesterday when someone mentioned the scripture verse was 4:13 and that is the day Holly was taken. I said a little prayer and asked her to if she can, to guide LE and searchers to help find Holly. She was a big St Anthony fan and a believed he could find anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46