Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    Since it is said they think this new "item" relates to Holly... that makes me think it is not a personal item that would be easily identified. But what if it was something like an abandoned car? Or a hidden car. Like someone parked it somewhere put a cover on it and left it.
    I thought of that also but then wondered why would they take searchers with them? Also, that would be a very hard item for LE to conceal. Still a possibility though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 10EC_Dad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    Also, if she had possesion of the phone enough to toss it why not call 911 or hit redial before tossing? Again, we would have to assume she was mobile.
    Her battery is dead....so she may as well drop it?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TopTop For This Useful Post:

For $80,000 I'd turn in my great aunt Thelma...

One of the St. Pete cop killer kids recently turned imself in at his parents urging. I think it was his mom that got him to turn himself in.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carla Lashelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TopTop View Post
    Her battery is dead....so she may as well drop it?
    Very true. But how did she get it back from the perp and get it to that location?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 10EC_Dad For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by norest4thewicked View Post
    Last night they said that either Tri County Concrete or a plant in the area was closed for at least 15 years. I don't remember if they are the same place or not. I thought that this plant had been renamed Tri County Concrete but had then been closed. I could be wrong though. Can't remember.
    Tri County is still in business. Eaton is an abandoned building. NOT the same building but in the same area.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greengreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 10EC_Dad View Post
    I agree with both of your comments (eyes, sleep).

I just assumed that he had her secured in a stationary location and not mobile.

Also, if she had possesion of the phone enough to toss it why not call 911 or hit redial before tossing? Again, we would have to assume she was mobile.

If this "find" is her phone, what are your thoughts on how long it has been at the found location?
    I have two theories on that. If he disposed of the phone, he probably threw it out the first time it rang. If she had the phone in her possession it would become useless as soon as the battery went dead. That doesn't take much over a day on my phone. Just guesses on my part based on the premise that she may still be alive and she has developed some sort of trust with her kidnapper.
    YellowDog

These are my opinions only and should not be misconstrued as factual.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to YellowDog For This Useful Post:

Just guessing, I think it may be a piece of jewelry, like a ring. (At least, that is what it looked like the group of searchers were looking for in the photo.)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Money Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VicVixvi View Post
    Were either of the Bobo kids involved in the accident in any fashion? I don't mean necessarily driving the other car, but perhaps at the same party..some way that somebody might 'blame' them for the other girls death in the accident?

Just a thought..
    No they were not involved.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greengreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MILofForensicSpecTBI View Post
    Think about the Laci Peterson case.....LE knew exactly who the suspect was, and kept him in their sights, collecting evidence, until Laci's body floated up.
    So they may be just trying to gather enough evidence to make sure they can nail this guy, before he lawyers up.
    I'm quite certain that is the case! I also feel the reason LE is throwing a few tidbits out since yesterday is to make the perp squirm & mess up. They all do eventually!!!

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cheko1 For This Useful Post:

I have started a FB thread for Holly Bobo support pages. It is in the Members Only Area, The Parking Lot. These discussions must remain in the parking lot and not be brought to the main Holly Bobo thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 06-21-2015 at 12:06 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

D'Lynn Burton is NOT a family friend.

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to greengreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MILofForensicSpecTBI View Post
    Think about the Laci Peterson case.....LE knew exactly who the suspect was, and kept him in their sights, collecting evidence, until Laci's body floated up.
    So they may be just trying to gather enough evidence to make sure they can nail this guy, before he lawyers up.
    Sounds correct!

LE was so much more open that case! Seemed like we were all watching Scott along with LE... I think it put added pressure on him that actually helped LE...

Here I hope things are being kept quite to better serve finding Holly alive.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

I personally don't think Holly is leaving clues. I think someone is leading LE to think this is where they should be going or searching. He can't be this sloppy or dumb. I think Holly is in one place, and he left a false trail. But this is what I think this minute anyway. I keep changing my mind as stuff comes to light, LOL
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skully For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by imamaze View Post
    What is the connection with Tri County Concrete and Holly?
    There isn't one.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greengreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by YellowDog View Post
    I have two theories on that. If he disposed of the phone, he probably threw it out the first time it rang. If she had the phone in her possession it would become useless as soon as the battery went dead. That doesn't take much over a day on my phone. Just guesses on my part based on the premise that she may still be alive and she has developed some sort of trust with her kidnapper.
    Those are some good theories. I agree more with the former since I don't think he would give her the phone back.

So, there would be two possible times he/they were in that location.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to 10EC_Dad For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast